In Today's News, The Result Democrats Vote For

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. I have often divided the two political views geographically, with the American one favoring the individual, and the other, a European view, with power in the hands of the collective, the government. Epitomized here: "...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" Author/historian William Shirer, quoting Georg Hegel in his The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1959, page 144)

The key term is "collective,' as in treating each of us as though we cannot exist outside of the collective, the group to which Democrats have assigned us.

2. Now, watch what happens when one must be pilloried for not treating anyone other than as their collective:

"Sarah Silverman Dragged as Racist for Correcting Joy Reid: ‘I Did Not Criticize Joy Ann Because She’s Black’
Actress Sarah Silverman is pushing back at a left-wing calling her racist because she criticized MSNBC host Joy Reid for a misleading social media post.
... leftists who attacked her after she told Reid that she should read articles before commenting on them.

Reid had shared a CNN headline, which read, “DeSantis proposes a new civilian military force in Florida that he would control,” and commented, “So… y’all know this is fascisty bananas, right…?”

The MSNBC host, however, omitted the fact that Florida would become the 23rd state in the United States to have such an organization.

Silverman replied to Reid, stating, “Please read the article before you post this stuff you’re a news outlet. The truth has to matter.”

3. The fact that Silverman couldn't be more Leftist notwithstanding.......she is not allowed to point out that an authorized black person, person of color, made a glaring error for one in her paid position.
Point out that error in any member of the collective......and vituperation and attack follows.

4. Perhaps you recall this earlier example....

UCLA professor suspended after refusing leniency for black ...

https://nypost.com › 2020/06/10 › ucla-suspends-profes...
Jun 10, 2020 — A UCLA professor says he was suspended from his job after refusing a student's request to effectively cancel final exams for black students.

5. This is the America a Democrat vote accomplishes.

Last edited:
"The comedian complained how "we're so divided" that liberals like herself "can't even criticize the people [on] our own side."

"We can’t even critique anyone in your own party without punishment," Silverman said. "One of the hosts of The View was like, ‘What hubris for Sarah Silverman to accuse a Black woman of not reading,' Oy! Jesus H. - What the f- I f---ing surrender! I cannot believe I need to say this, but I did not criticize Joy-Ann because she’s Black, but because she’s a Harvard-educated journalist with the responsibility ideally of showing the whole picture and not just a piece of a picture."

This is the America you voted for, Democrats.

The "cancel culture" in action. So what is the cure? Red TV and Blue TV? Like FXN vs the MSM?

I don't know if there is a cure. The sort that supports it....and you've seen many of them on this board, are so injured, so fixated, so defiant of civilized thought and behavior, that there is no way back for them.

Indelible ignorance.

1. I have often divided the two political views geographically, with the American one favoring the individual, and the other, a European view, with power in the hands of the collective, the government. Epitomized here: "...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" Author/historian William Shirer, quoting Georg Hegel in his The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1959, page 144)

The key term is "collective,' as in treating each of us as though we cannot exist outside of the collective, the group to which Democrats have assigned us.

2. Now, watch what happens when one must be pilloried for not treating anyone other than as their collective:

"Sarah Silverman Dragged as Racist for Correcting Joy Reid: ‘I Did Not Criticize Joy Ann Because She’s Black’
Actress Sarah Silverman is pushing back at a left-wing calling her racist because she criticized MSNBC host Joy Reid for a misleading social media post.
... leftists who attacked her after she told Reid that she should read articles before commenting on them.

Reid had shared a CNN headline, which read, “DeSantis proposes a new civilian military force in Florida that he would control,” and commented, “So… y’all know this is fascisty bananas, right…?”

The MSNBC host, however, omitted the fact that Florida would become the 23rd state in the United States to have such an organization.

Silverman replied to Reid, stating, “Please read the article before you post this stuff you’re a news outlet. The truth has to matter.”

3. The fact that Silverman couldn't be more Leftist notwithstanding.......she is not allowed to point out that an authorized black person, person of color, made a glaring error for one in her paid position.
Point out that error in any member of the collective......and vituperation and attack follows.

Jun 10, 2020 — A UCLA professor says he was suspended from his job after refusing a student's request to effectively cancel final exams for black students.

1656087632945.png

This is Sarah Silverman, by the way. She's a good DemoKKKrat:

1656087729690.png

Forum List

Back