Trump Encourages GOP Crowd to Boo US Women's Soccer Team

In Springfield the other night, the owner of the race track got on the PA and made an announcement.
He said the National Anthem would play in a few minutes and if you didn't want to stand, that was fine. Anyone that chooses not to stand, meet me at the front gate and I'll give you your money back. We stand for our song here.

I dig it.

Trump is a moron who has never read the US Constitution because he can't read and he doesn't listen.
what does the US Constitution have to do with this? Frankly a guy talking about taking acts of fealty doesn’t have a good grasp of our founding documents at all

Wow.. Trump is such a pig. Do his people stand for this crap?

July 25, 2021 Trump Corruption, Trump Lies

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

Boooooo!

Besides, it isn't the "Woman's Soccer Team." Three of them are men. And last I checked, they're losing bigly. You don't cheer losers, you boo them.

Last edited:

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

Trump continues to exhibit his hatred of America.

NBC Sports reports:

Continued

And Trump is again right---boo their asses.

Trump disrespects America with his "stolen" election rhetoric. He doesn't give a rat's ass about our country. Money, power, and to that end, his efforts are control over weak people like you.
The Democrats changed all of the election laws prior to the 2020 election in order to flood the system with bogus mail-in ballots. The Democrats never do anything without an ulterior motive. Wake up sonny.

Note that a large number of the women on the USWST are deeply patriotic, holding their hands to their hearts when the US anthem plays.

Don't judge a group by it's most narcissistic/purple-haired members.

Forum List

Back