Trump Drops To Knees, Fellates KGB Putin

HEY DUMBFUCKS
It isn't just Russia that reports all of this shit.
Take obama out of you guys mouths and THINK you goddamn morons!
Even OBAMA has talked about it.
I have no doubt there are Turkish black marketeers buying oil from ISIS.

Just as I did not disagree our country treated minorities badly.

Just as I did not disagree our Founders owned slaves.

Just as I did not disagree MLK had mistresses.

None of these things take away from the greatness of the achievements of our country or those people.

Turkey is an ally. A very good and faithful ally. Putin would love nothing more than to have the aid of useful idiots to drive a wedge into that alliance to help clear the way for him to commit mass atrocities in Syria.

Don't be a KGB thug's tool.

HEY DUMBFUCKS

None of these things take away from the greatness of the achievements of our country or those people.

Turkey is an ally. A very good and faithful ally. Putin would love nothing more than to have the aid of useful idiots to drive a wedge into that alliance to help clear the way for him to commit mass atrocities in Syria.

Turkey and IS isn't something new.. Turkey and terrorism, PERIOD, isn't something new.
FUCK Turkey :thup:

I suppose I should be surprised to see alleged right wingers putting the interests of a KGB thug above that of our country's interests.

But unfortunately, these things just don't surprise me any more.

HEY DUMBFUCKS

Turkey and IS isn't something new.. Turkey and terrorism, PERIOD, isn't something new.
So you are committed to being a useful idiot. Check.

I hope you understand what I mean when I say assholes like you are destroying the conservative brand.

You fools need to keep your eyes on Putin's goal: He wants the US and our allies out of the way in Syria so the way is clear to commit mass atrocities to preserve Assad.

This is the side you are choosing.

HEY DUMBFUCKS

I hope you understand what I mean when I say assholes like you are destroying the conservative brand.
I don't support Putin. He is a totalitarian asshole. I just don't buy into the rhetorical bullshit. Turkey is a state sponsor of terrorism. But you are a committed to being a useful idiot...

You fools need to keep your eyes on Putin's goal: He wants the US and our allies out of the way in Syria so the way is clear to commit mass atrocities to preserve Assad.

What do you think is going to happen when the muslims take control? I mean REALLY?!?
How does removing leaders from the ME usually go?

HEY DUMBFUCKS

I don't support Putin. He is a totalitarian asshole. I just don't buy into the rhetorical bullshit. Turkey is a state sponsor of terrorism. But you are a committed to being a useful idiot...
By regurgitating Putin's propaganda, you are signing up to be his tool.

The noise about Turkey is coming straight from Putin.

HEY DUMBFUCKS

NO IT ISNT
You deny the Kurds (even though some military commander said IS is wayyyy bigger than what is said)
You deny European intelligence
FFS, you deny everything but current American rhetoric!

What do you think is going to happen when the muslims take control? I mean REALLY?!?
This is why I have said time and time again that if we decide to "wipe out ISIS", it will require an occupation of Syria for at least the next ten years. We will be committing the next two or three Presidents to that occupation.

I have yet to hear any of you fools make that commitment. All I hear is a lot of Hollywood movie fantasy bullshit. I hear no reality coming from any of you.

Putin is trying to drive a wedge between the US and a long and faithful ally. That is what is going on here.

Think about why this is important to him, and ask yourself why you are going along with it.

You are going along with it because you don't know jack shit about that part of the world and so you buy into the lie that Turkey is not a friend of the US. Then you work on confirming that bias like good little useful idiots.

NO IT ISNT
You deny the Kurds (even though some military commander said IS is wayyyy bigger than what is said)
Wow. This is so Orwellian.

NONE OF YOU started talking about Turkey UNTIL PUTIN DID.

Tools.

1) Turkey gives Putin a bloody nose.

2) Putin begins derogating Turkey.

3) Putin's idolizers begin derogating Turkey.

That's the timeline, tools.

G

This is why I have said time and time again that if we decide to "wipe out ISIS", it will require an occupation of Syria for at least the next ten years. We will be committing the next two or three Presidents to that occupation.

I have yet to hear any of you fools make that commitment. All I hear is a lot of Hollywood movie fantasy bullshit. I hear no reality coming from any of you.

Putin is trying to drive a wedge between the US and a long and faithful ally. That is what is going on here.

Think about why this is important to him, and ask yourself why you are going along with it.

You are going along with it because you don't know jack shit about that part of the world and so you buy into the lie that Turkey is not a friend of the US. Then you work on confirming that bias like good little useful idiots.
You are grouping me. Which doesn't hold up...
I have always said either we do wipe them out or we leave it the hell alone. The problem wont be fixed until it comes from Islam anyways..
You don't hear me saying "nuke the ME' or "kill em all" or none of that bullshit.
However, I am tired of this bullshit. I am also tired of sponsoring terrorists!

I suppose I should be surprised to see alleged right wingers putting the interests of a KGB thug above that of our country's interests.

But unfortunately, these things just don't surprise me any more.

Boris and Harley are suck buddies. Its a long line. Tiny bubbles, communist thugs, RW's.

NO IT ISNT

Tools.
Do you think maybe the fact that Putin didnt talk about Turkey but actually presented solid evidence that Turkey was complicit with ISIS, making it NEWS, might have something to do with this?

NO IT ISNT

Tools.
I posted an article from 2014!
It is NOTHING new! You are just full of regurgitated BULLSHIT
I have been discussing Turkeys bullshit for years!

Forum List

Back