Trump doc says Trump bodyguard, lawyer 'raided' his office, took medical files

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho

Well..they are his files, after all---but it does seem more like the move of a Mob boss..than something a President would do--but we know Trump is vain..and the idea that everyone knows he takes an anti-balding drug might irritate him:

"In February 2017, a top White House aide who was Trump's longtime personal bodyguard, along with the top lawyer at the Trump Organization and a third man, showed up at the office of Trump's New York doctor without notice and took all the president's medical records.
The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years."

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Is it the position of democrats that Trump does not get the ordinary protection of our privacy laws?

Is it the position of democrats that Trump does not get the ordinary protection of our privacy laws?
The funny thing is..is that Trump himself violated HIPAA law..or at least those who took the records without a signed patient release did.

Trump is in the right..to be pissed and change Doctors...but the way he did it..is petty.

The funny thing is..is that Trump himself violated HIPAA law..or at least those who took the records without a signed patient release did.

Trump is in the right..to be pissed and change Doctors...but the way he did it..is petty.
I’m impressed that you’re a HIPAA expert.
I haven’t met a physician or medical software that doesn’t violate HIPAA.
Why?
Because the rules are overboard insane.

Well..they are his files, after all---but it does seem more like the move of a Mob boss..than something a President would do--but we know Trump is vain..and the idea that everyone knows he takes an anti-balding drug might irritate him:

"In February 2017, a top White House aide who was Trump's longtime personal bodyguard, along with the top lawyer at the Trump Organization and a third man, showed up at the office of Trump's New York doctor without notice and took all the president's medical records.
The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years."
Trump can’t let voters find out about his advanced alzheimers

that can't work like that.

BTW, I still get a kick out of this:

Show me trump's

I’m impressed that you’re a HIPAA expert.
I haven’t met a physician or medical software that doesn’t violate HIPAA.
Why?
Because the rules are overboard insane.

I am UTTERLY meticulous on HIPAA------in fact I never needed HIPAA to ----
be HIPAA adherent long before there was a HIPAA. Computerized records
constitute a problem-----
some young docs behave like Voyeurs when "celebrities" are hospitalized.
The rules are a little over-picky----but justified

Trump, the Thug-in-Chief.
He isn't entitled to his own records?
Last time I needed my medical records, I hired a henchman and sent him to ransack my doctor’s office.
Tissue?
I don’t know if the doctor needed a tissue. The point was to wreck his office.
why weren't they arrested?
Because the doctor knows not to cross me

He isn't entitled to his own records?
Last time I needed my medical records, I hired a henchman and sent him to ransack my doctor’s office.
Tissue?
I don’t know if the doctor needed a tissue. The point was to wreck his office.
why weren't they arrested?
Because the doctor knows not to cross me
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back