Trump doc says Trump bodyguard, lawyer 'raided' his office, took medical files

She also sent in the feds to take Elián González
Trump, the Thug-in-Chief.
He isn't entitled to his own records?
Last time I needed my medical records, I hired a henchman and sent him to ransack my doctor’s office.
While I agree, there may have been violations, I'm trying to imagine the RW not going full-blitz nutzo if Obama had sent in paid thugs to raid his doctors office extrajudicially.
Janet Reno sent in the FBI to take out the David Koresh and the Branch Dividians
again, Clinton never got any negative press.

Well..they are his files, after all---but it does seem more like the move of a Mob boss..than something a President would do--but we know Trump is vain..and the idea that everyone knows he takes an anti-balding drug might irritate him:

"In February 2017, a top White House aide who was Trump's longtime personal bodyguard, along with the top lawyer at the Trump Organization and a third man, showed up at the office of Trump's New York doctor without notice and took all the president's medical records.
The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years."
Looking at the Doctor he looks like he has been standing to close to the needle.

Well..they are his files, after all---but it does seem more like the move of a Mob boss..than something a President would do--but we know Trump is vain..and the idea that everyone knows he takes an anti-balding drug might irritate him:

"In February 2017, a top White House aide who was Trump's longtime personal bodyguard, along with the top lawyer at the Trump Organization and a third man, showed up at the office of Trump's New York doctor without notice and took all the president's medical records.
The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years."

CNN grade story...

I wonder how much they paid the doctor so they could have a stupid ass story.

CNN grade story...

I wonder how much they paid the doctor so they could have a stupid ass story.
I want to see the police report to verify it happened.

Given the recent behavior of the government, I would do the same if I were Trump. No telling what moves they are making to seize and expose all of Trump's medical information, including all confidential physician-patient communications. Our government cannot be trusted.

Rump is part of the government, therefore Rump cannot be trusted!

Neither can the doctor.

Given the recent behavior of the government, I would do the same if I were Trump. No telling what moves they are making to seize and expose all of Trump's medical information, including all confidential physician-patient communications. Our government cannot be trusted.

Rump is part of the government, therefore Rump cannot be trusted!

Neither can the doctor.

Yup, that is obvious!

Forum List

Back