Trump Discloses Position of Nuclear Subs to Duerte

The President isn't bound by most rules of classification.
True, but having to use that excuse for blabbing twice in two weeks is not a good thing.

Actually the press is the side doing the blabbing, Trump is talking to other world leaders.
I get that, but .... well, if no one went running to the CIA this time, I guess it was fine. I think I remember hearing that the nuclear subs were off Korea, so it must not have been a big secret?
It wasn't any kind of secret.

The Pentagon Can't Believe Trump Told Another President About Nuclear Subs Near North Korea

“We never talk about subs!” three defense officials told BuzzFeed News after a transcript of a call between President Trump and Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte was published.

The Pentagon Can't Believe Trump Told Another President About Nuclear Subs Near North Korea

Looks like there needs to be more cleaning out at the Pentagon.

Was this in reference to SSN's or SSBN's?

And the point is there are subs "in the area", and we are probably talking SSN's, which are not currently, i believe, armed with Nuke tipped cruise missiles.

Regardless....the locations of our subs is classified information

If not, the Navy would post daily summaries of where each of our subs were cruising. The number of our subs deployed at any location is of no diplomatic interest to the President of the Philippines. Trump "bragging" once again shows poor judgement

Target "X" is somewhere in Nebraska, oh god, I just gave you their "location"

I swear you idiots reaching for anything is getting sad.

Again.....Classified is still classified
It is not up to an individual to decide whether it should be classified or not

Um, according to most sources, the President can reveal what he wants to in most cases.

So actually whoever leaked that Trump said this stuff is the real person in trouble, and if anything bad happens, is the real person at fault.

Yes the President can declassify what he feels is in the nations interest. It is assumed that it will be done responsibly not in the course of bragging to Russian visitors or to some tin pot despot from the Philippines

The Philippines is still a Strategic US partner, and probably concerned about both China's actions in the Spratly Islands, and North Korean Saber Rattling. Telling the leader of a nation like that about US commitment to the area is diplomacy.

But since you tired political hacks have decided to remove yourselves from Reality and claim everything Trump does "IS SO BAD AND ILLEGAL AND NYAR NYAR FEH FEH FEH"

True, but having to use that excuse for blabbing twice in two weeks is not a good thing.

Actually the press is the side doing the blabbing, Trump is talking to other world leaders.
I get that, but .... well, if no one went running to the CIA this time, I guess it was fine. I think I remember hearing that the nuclear subs were off Korea, so it must not have been a big secret?

“We never talk about subs!” three defense officials told BuzzFeed News after a transcript of a call between President Trump and Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte was published.

I don't don't care if they work the Pentagon or God Almighty. Obviously those three officials don't know what they're talking about. Did you notice what organization published the content I linked?

Obviously the right wing is correct THIS TIME after being constantly wrong and on the wrong side of US history right?

Was this in reference to SSN's or SSBN's?

And the point is there are subs "in the area", and we are probably talking SSN's, which are not currently, i believe, armed with Nuke tipped cruise missiles.

If not, the Navy would post daily summaries of where each of our subs were cruising. The number of our subs deployed at any location is of no diplomatic interest to the President of the Philippines. Trump "bragging" once again shows poor judgement

Um, according to most sources, the President can reveal what he wants to in most cases.

So actually whoever leaked that Trump said this stuff is the real person in trouble, and if anything bad happens, is the real person at fault.
if anything bad happens, is the real person at fault.
If anything bad happens, wouldn't it be Trump at fault for telling the Filipino President where the nuclear subs were?
It wasn't a secret, I tells ya. I heard it on the news back then when the armada was lost at sea.

Since when has diplomatic discussions between world leaders come under such scrutiny, and been exposed to so many leaks?

Oh right, its because the American left is full of children who, having lost the game now don't care if they bring down everything as long as Trump goes down.

If anything bad happens, wouldn't it be Trump at fault for telling the Filipino President where the nuclear subs were?
It wasn't a secret, I tells ya. I heard it on the news back then when the armada was lost at sea.

heard it on the news back then when the armada was lost at sea.

Now that was funny... lol

You can't make this shit up

No kidding for the last few days I have been trying to figure out where our aircraft carrier Nimtz was ,

The Carl Vinson is off North Korea, the Ronald Reagan and crew is eating sushi in Japan... And on FB the Nimtz is still fucking off around Seattle...

willy-wonka-the-bush-white-house-deleted-22-million-emails-off-a-private-server-please-tell-me-more-.jpg

The Director of the FBI never testified under oath that Bush broke numerous laws....as he did regarding Hillary Clinton, snowflake.

Which GOP investigation was Bush under again cupcake?

Broke numerous laws?

FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring a case against Clinton for emails

'No charges are appropriate in this case,' says FBI director

white-house-2016-hillary-gop-boogiemen.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-24_11-55-6.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-24_11-55-6.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 34

Yes, the wages, support costs and benefits attributable to at least three personnel would be money well not spent.

Yes, we hear the CONservatives want to put Putin's pals in charge right?

C7oimuvXQAAC0No.jpg

Since when has diplomatic discussions between world leaders come under such scrutiny, and been exposed to so many leaks?

Oh right, its because the American left is full of children who, having lost the game now don't care if they bring down everything as long as Trump goes down.

479f5cdbcd7f172e3c7afb41efbba97f.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The entire free world knows we have subs in Korean waters....good fucking grief
Now that isn't very christian-like language, is it? Oh, that's right, you are one of those hypocrite christians who talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Nevermind.

Translation~ you can throw stones, but has a hissy fit if Trump throws stones right back at you ..

View attachment 128607

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Upset much cupcake?

Not at all you little twink.

It looks like it to me thin skin.. But once again if you want to throw stones at our president, be prepared to duck

Just saying, a friendly advice...

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you for proving my point, you cheap, dime-store hack.

This moron is a menace ....

President Donald Trump in April told Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte that the United States has two nuclear submarines stationed in Korean waters, according to several reports.

“We have a lot of firepower over there. We have two submarines, the best in the world,” Trump bragged to Duterte, according to reports by the New York Times and the Intercept. “We have two nuclear submarines, not that we want to use them at all.”

Trump asked the Philippine president whether North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is “stable or not stable,” according to those reports and one by the Washington Post, all of which cited a transcript of the call produced by the Philippine government.

He called Kim a “madman with nuclear weapons,” according to the reports, but said that at least “all his rockets are crashing.”

“That’s the good news,” Trump said, according to the Washington Post.

Reports: Trump Told Duterte US Has Two Nuclear Subs Near Korean Peninsula

You can be certain he didn't tell the exact position, dumbass.

That they're there is common knowledge, derp!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the desperation of the left in all its glory!

I don't don't care if they work the Pentagon or God Almighty. Obviously those three officials don't know what they're talking about. Did you notice what organization published the content I linked?

Obviously the right wing is correct THIS TIME after being constantly wrong and on the wrong side of US history right?
the right wing is correct THIS TIME after being constantly wrong and on the wrong side of US history right?

Being right or wrong on this or any other point of clear fact is not a matter of being right or left or neither. It's a matter of checking the veracity of one's information before sharing it with others. There are plenty of folks on the left and on the right who have just barely, if at all, an iota of the intellectual and discursive integrity it takes to do that even once in a blue moon (about once in about 2.5 to 3 years).

President Donald Trump in April told Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte that the United States has two nuclear submarines stationed in Korean waters, according to several reports.

“We have a lot of firepower over there. We have two submarines, the best in the world,” Trump bragged to Duterte, according to reports by the New York Times and the Intercept. “We have two nuclear submarines, not that we want to use them at all.”

Trump asked the Philippine president whether North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is “stable or not stable,” according to those reports and one by the Washington Post, all of which cited a transcript of the call produced by the Philippine government.

He called Kim a “madman with nuclear weapons,” according to the reports, but said that at least “all his rockets are crashing.”

Ummm, yeah. The whole world already knew this. How come you didn't?

There have been subs there for years. Theres never less than 2 in the area. This is common knowledge and by no means a secret.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you for proving my point, you cheap, dime-store hack.

Sorry cupcake, I was just agreeing with the Cheeto

C7oimuvXQAAC0No.jpg

the right wing is correct THIS TIME after being constantly wrong and on the wrong side of US history right?

Being right or wrong on this or any other point of clear fact is not a matter of being right or left or neither. It's a matter of checking the veracity of one's information before sharing it with others. There are plenty of folks on the left and on the right who have just barely, if at all, an iota of the intellectual and discursive integrity it takes to do that even once in a blue moon (about once in about 2.5 to 3 years).

Well you're correct about that, though wrong about the three pentagon officials who got upset over releasing info on the subs, as well as the cheeto giving Russia info about bombs in laptops that was derived from Israel, whom should've been advised with on the release of THEIR intel. THEN came out and confirmed who it came from after it was only speculation it came from Israel :(

Trump said Navy ships were headed toward North Korea. They were going the other way

Trump said Navy ships were headed toward North Korea. They were going the other way

“We are sending an armada, very powerful,” to the waters off the Korean peninsula, President Trump told Fox Business News on April 12

But on Saturday, a full week after the initial news release, the Navy posted a photograph showing the Carl Vinson traveling south through the Sunda Strait between the Indonesian islands of Sumatra and Java — about 3,500 miles southwest of the Korean peninsula.

Trump bragged to Duterte, according to reports by the New York Times and the Intercept. “We have two nuclear submarines, not that we want to use them at all.”
Who asked this, three times? "If we have them why can't we use them"?

Fill in the blanks: Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise _ _ _ _ _. And three times _ _ _ _ _ asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point, "If we have them why can't we use them"?

I don't think you'll need any help figuring out who it is, but the nutters might need a little help, so here is a subtle hint.
trump-use-nukes.jpg

And yes, he is a moron and a menace.

Forum List

Back