Trump Discloses Position of Nuclear Subs to Duerte

Considering the best sonar equipment they have is 1970's/80's era Soviet Kludge, it doesn't do them a lot of good.

It comes in handy if you want to know how many nuclear warheads are pointed at you

For crying out loud....Conservatives whined for years about Hillary having unmarked classified emails on her server. Yet their Messiah openly brags to the Russians about the source of information and tells a despot in the Philippines where our subs are deployed

Was this in reference to SSN's or SSBN's?

And the point is there are subs "in the area", and we are probably talking SSN's, which are not currently, i believe, armed with Nuke tipped cruise missiles.

Regardless....the locations of our subs is classified information

If not, the Navy would post daily summaries of where each of our subs were cruising. The number of our subs deployed at any location is of no diplomatic interest to the President of the Philippines. Trump "bragging" once again shows poor judgement

Target "X" is somewhere in Nebraska, oh god, I just gave you their "location"

I swear you idiots reaching for anything is getting sad.

Again.....Classified is still classified
It is not up to an individual to decide whether it should be classified or not

Wrong it's up to the president...

Gee, where was that argument when Hillary was going through her own server deciding which e-mails she could delete or not and / or when she was claiming some of the e-mails and material was NOT classified before she used BleachBit on her server? :p

Exactly

The hysteria coming from Republicans over the trivial unmarked emails that were found among tens of thousands of email went on for years. These are emails that never saw the light of day

Now we have President Trump bragging about the locations of his subs and conservatives shrugging and saying....what's the big deal?

Hillary never had the right, the president does.

It comes in handy if you want to know how many nuclear warheads are pointed at you

For crying out loud....Conservatives whined for years about Hillary having unmarked classified emails on her server. Yet their Messiah openly brags to the Russians about the source of information and tells a despot in the Philippines where our subs are deployed

And the point is there are subs "in the area", and we are probably talking SSN's, which are not currently, i believe, armed with Nuke tipped cruise missiles.

If not, the Navy would post daily summaries of where each of our subs were cruising. The number of our subs deployed at any location is of no diplomatic interest to the President of the Philippines. Trump "bragging" once again shows poor judgement

Um, according to most sources, the President can reveal what he wants to in most cases.

So actually whoever leaked that Trump said this stuff is the real person in trouble, and if anything bad happens, is the real person at fault.

Yes the President can declassify what he feels is in the nations interest. It is assumed that it will be done responsibly not in the course of bragging to Russian visitors or to some tin pot despot from the Philippines

Exactly. The hysteria coming from Republicans over the trivial unmarked emails that were found among tens of thousands of email went on for years. These are emails that never saw the light of day

Nice try, snowflake.

1. During the investigation the Obama administration declared her server contained information 'so classified that it can not be released in any format without causing grave danger to our national security'.

2. The FBI has already declared Hillary broke several laws...from which she was protected from prosecution.

This moron is a menace ....

President Donald Trump in April told Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte that the United States has two nuclear submarines stationed in Korean waters, according to several reports.

“We have a lot of firepower over there. We have two submarines, the best in the world,” Trump bragged to Duterte, according to reports by the New York Times and the Intercept. “We have two nuclear submarines, not that we want to use them at all.”

Trump asked the Philippine president whether North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is “stable or not stable,” according to those reports and one by the Washington Post, all of which cited a transcript of the call produced by the Philippine government.

He called Kim a “madman with nuclear weapons,” according to the reports, but said that at least “all his rockets are crashing.”

“That’s the good news,” Trump said, according to the Washington Post.

Reports: Trump Told Duterte US Has Two Nuclear Subs Near Korean Peninsula
What good is a show of force if no one knows about it?

The deployment of our subs is classified information

The President isn't bound by most rules of classification.
True, but having to use that excuse for blabbing twice in two weeks is not a good thing.

Actually the press is the side doing the blabbing, Trump is talking to other world leaders.
I get that, but .... well, if no one went running to the CIA this time, I guess it was fine. I think I remember hearing that the nuclear subs were off Korea, so it must not have been a big secret?
It wasn't any kind of secret.

The Pentagon Can't Believe Trump Told Another President About Nuclear Subs Near North Korea

“We never talk about subs!” three defense officials told BuzzFeed News after a transcript of a call between President Trump and Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte was published.

The Pentagon Can't Believe Trump Told Another President About Nuclear Subs Near North Korea

President Donald Trump in April told Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte that the United States has two nuclear submarines stationed in Korean waters, according to several reports.

“We have a lot of firepower over there. We have two submarines, the best in the world,” Trump bragged to Duterte, according to reports by the New York Times and the Intercept. “We have two nuclear submarines, not that we want to use them at all.”

Trump asked the Philippine president whether North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is “stable or not stable,” according to those reports and one by the Washington Post, all of which cited a transcript of the call produced by the Philippine government.

He called Kim a “madman with nuclear weapons,” according to the reports, but said that at least “all his rockets are crashing.”

Just in case you forgot, Trump is the Commander in Chief.

LEAKER IN CHIEF IS A BETTER TITLE

'It Is Irritating': The U.K.'s Anger Over U.S. Intelligence Leaks
The British home secretary says she has “been very clear with our friends” about the release of information related to the Manchester attack.

“The Americans are very clear that we really need their support in maintaining operational integrity, and that means also controlling the information,” she said.

It was a brilliant move, thank you Mr. President...

Um, according to most sources, the President can reveal what he wants to in most cases.

So actually whoever leaked that Trump said this stuff is the real person in trouble, and if anything bad happens, is the real person at fault.
if anything bad happens, is the real person at fault.
If anything bad happens, wouldn't it be Trump at fault for telling the Filipino President where the nuclear subs were?
It wasn't a secret, I tells ya. I heard it on the news back then when the armada was lost at sea.

What good is a show of force if no one knows about it?

Exactly...

The President isn't bound by most rules of classification.
True, but having to use that excuse for blabbing twice in two weeks is not a good thing.

Actually the press is the side doing the blabbing, Trump is talking to other world leaders.
I get that, but .... well, if no one went running to the CIA this time, I guess it was fine. I think I remember hearing that the nuclear subs were off Korea, so it must not have been a big secret?
It wasn't any kind of secret.

“We never talk about subs!” three defense officials told BuzzFeed News after a transcript of a call between President Trump and Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte was published.

I don't don't care if they work the Pentagon or God Almighty. Obviously those three officials don't know what they're talking about. Did you notice what organization published the content I linked?

If anything bad happens, wouldn't it be Trump at fault for telling the Filipino President where the nuclear subs were?
It wasn't a secret, I tells ya. I heard it on the news back then when the armada was lost at sea.

heard it on the news back then when the armada was lost at sea.

Now that was funny... lol

Yes the President can declassify what he feels is in the nations interest. It is assumed that it will be done responsibly not in the course of bragging to Russian visitors or to some tin pot despot from the Philippines

Yes, THE PRESIDENT can...not the worst Sect of State / Presidential Candidate in US history or the criminal Ex-DNC Chairwoman, and not through the use of an illegal un-authorized server / e-mails or hiring 3 terrorist-connected Pakistani spies....

:p

Gee, where was that argument when Hillary was going through her own server deciding which e-mails she could delete or not and / or when she was claiming some of the e-mails and material was NOT classified before she used BleachBit on her server? :p

The George W. Bush White House 'Lost' 22 Million Emails

Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

willy-wonka-the-bush-white-house-deleted-22-million-emails-off-a-private-server-please-tell-me-more-.jpg

heard it on the news back then when the armada was lost at sea.

Now that was funny... lol

You can't make this shit up

The man-child is a menace to our national security.

The entire free world knows we have subs in Korean waters....good fucking grief
Now that isn't very christian-like language, is it? Oh, that's right, you are one of those hypocrite christians who talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Nevermind.

Translation~ you can throw stones, but has a hissy fit if Trump throws stones right back at you ..

View attachment 128607

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Upset much cupcake?

Not at all you little twink.

Exactly. The hysteria coming from Republicans over the trivial unmarked emails that were found among tens of thousands of email went on for years. These are emails that never saw the light of day

Nice try, snowflake.

1. During the investigation the Obama administration declared her server contained information 'so classified that it can not be released in any format without causing grave danger to our national security'.

2. The FBI has already declared Hillary broke several laws...from which she was protected from prosecution.

Cupcake, isn't there a new guy in charge of the Executive Branch who could look at that right wing BS?

Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted "lock her up."

After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Donald Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'Now we don't care' - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back