Trump Directs EPA To Dismantle Clean Water Rule

If there ever was an issue the right and left should agree on is that planet earth is worth preserving.
But will Trumpies finally show some integrity and resist Trump on this?

As soon as the non-science leftists realize that truly "clean water" only exists in laboratories. And costs about $18/gal last time I checked. The arsenic standards for a small desert town do NOT have to be the same as other water sources. When you get down to harassing people for seasonal water features on their properties -- you've probably gone a bit too Nazi on the regulating thingy...
" nonscience lefties. ""
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Coming from the side that hates science.. you just stepped in your own feces.

How CLEAN is clean? Don't you need science to tell you what's required? I just told you that "clean water" (or clean air) only exists in laboratories. And it's there for good reason. In the science domain -- which you don't seem to NEED to throw a tantrum about where the limits should be set?

Do we just use YOUR judgement? Or should we discuss the science? Or maybe just have San Fran Nann figure it out for us?? I say science and medicine determines a lot of this. Not political agendas.. And public pandering to people freaking out like yourself..
Trump is already planning to negate the enforcement part of the EPA letting polluters run free. That's a political agenda.
Now you can get back to tying yourself into a pretzel.

ANY state or group can sue and "enforce" Federal standards. There is no special need to have the EPA do it.
That is --- IF --- this "news" has anything to DO with actual enforcement. It's more defining the limits of how much EPA can infringe on states, property owners and other stake holders without a SOLID SCIENTIFIC and ECONOMIC basis for doing so.....
That throws the expense and all that goes with it on the people. Individual property owners should never be the victims of government. We may be agreeing here, not sure.

Trump has no respect for the environment.
He wants to make America polluted again.

President Trump stepped up his attack on federal environmental protections Tuesday, issuing an order directing his administration to begin the long process of rolling back sweeping clean water rules that were enacted by his predecessor.

The order directing the Environmental Protection Agency to set about dismantling the Waters of the United States rule takes aim at one of President Obama’s signature environmental legacies, a far-reaching anti-pollution effort that expanded the authority of regulators over the nation’s waterways and wetlands.

Trump directs EPA to begin dismantling clean water rule
Fuck off. The name is clean water rule. The actual law is running your life based on any amount of water that may fall on your property and how the government is going to tell you what you can do with it. It's not clean water it's control of everyone and what they can do with their land.

Trump made a good call here.
The biggest bunch of horseshit to deflect from Trump's anti environment agenda.
Fuck you and your anti environment bullshit. Nobody is against the environment you moron. What we are against is the amount of stupid you are calling for. We don't need a massive government to determine for us what to do with every drop of rain that falls on our property and telling us if we can or can't have a pond.

You have apparently missed this but the majority outside your liberal cities have had enough of this government control shit.
Trump wants to negate the clean water rule and you say that's " my antienvironment bullshit."

You are fucking crazy.

There are ASPECTS of the Clean Water Act that definitely need review. Claiming that Trump is just gonna shitcan the whole lot of it -- is just hysteria and dogmatic protest..

President Trump stepped up his attack on federal environmental protections Tuesday, issuing an order directing his administration to begin the long process of rolling back sweeping clean water rules that were enacted by his predecessor.

The order directing the Environmental Protection Agency to set about dismantling the Waters of the United States rule takes aim at one of President Obama’s signature environmental legacies, a far-reaching anti-pollution effort that expanded the authority of regulators over the nation’s waterways and wetlands.

Fuck off. The name is clean water rule. The actual law is running your life based on any amount of water that may fall on your property and how the government is going to tell you what you can do with it. It's not clean water it's control of everyone and what they can do with their land.

Fuck you and your anti environment bullshit. Nobody is against the environment you moron. What we are against is the amount of stupid you are calling for. We don't need a massive government to determine for us what to do with every drop of rain that falls on our property and telling us if we can or can't have a pond.

You have apparently missed this but the majority outside your liberal cities have had enough of this government control shit.
Trump wants to negate the clean water rule and you say that's " my antienvironment bullshit."

You are fucking crazy.
Why has your state not enacted such "clean water" regulations?
Who the fuck is your governor to let you drink polluted water?

You are fucking crazy.
He's not negating clean water you fucking moron. Jesus you people are stupid.

acid rain, which destroys our lake waters and fish (and farm land and forests) ...which we have finally gotten under control 30 plus years after we recognized it being a problem....will become a problem AGAIN.... the steps of increasing fuel efficiencies in our cars every few years, and better air quality standards with electric plants and polluting industries....all thrown out the window...will poison us again, and put asthma on the rise again...

I really would hate to see that happen, her in Maine....the most beautiful State in the Nation, who barely adds a hair to air pollution causing acid rain, since our electricity is CLEAN....we get most all electricity from water....our rivers....no coal or natural gas burning, or a minuscule amount....

YET, the entire nation's dirty air, lands here in New England and my beloved Maine, on it's way off the coast in to the air currents out of the Nation and across the ocean.... :(

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/acid-rain-thing-past
Stupidest post yet. You idiots think this was enacted decades ago.
no, i don't?

We've seen great improvement here in Maine due to the past 30 years of improving air quality...it's reduced our acid rain problem over the decades of regulations...the reduction in burning coal was a huge part in reducing acid rain, and the improved fuel efficiency standards being improved with cars every few years....

I don't want to see that change at all, in any way just so coal miners can have a job that will give them black lung disease and an early death.

As soon as the non-science leftists realize that truly "clean water" only exists in laboratories. And costs about $18/gal last time I checked. The arsenic standards for a small desert town do NOT have to be the same as other water sources. When you get down to harassing people for seasonal water features on their properties -- you've probably gone a bit too Nazi on the regulating thingy...
" nonscience lefties. ""
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Coming from the side that hates science.. you just stepped in your own feces.

How CLEAN is clean? Don't you need science to tell you what's required? I just told you that "clean water" (or clean air) only exists in laboratories. And it's there for good reason. In the science domain -- which you don't seem to NEED to throw a tantrum about where the limits should be set?

Do we just use YOUR judgement? Or should we discuss the science? Or maybe just have San Fran Nann figure it out for us?? I say science and medicine determines a lot of this. Not political agendas.. And public pandering to people freaking out like yourself..
Trump is already planning to negate the enforcement part of the EPA letting polluters run free. That's a political agenda.
Now you can get back to tying yourself into a pretzel.

ANY state or group can sue and "enforce" Federal standards. There is no special need to have the EPA do it.
That is --- IF --- this "news" has anything to DO with actual enforcement. It's more defining the limits of how much EPA can infringe on states, property owners and other stake holders without a SOLID SCIENTIFIC and ECONOMIC basis for doing so.....
That throws the expense and all that goes with it on the people. Individual property owners should never be the victims of government. We may be agreeing here, not sure.

The OP is worried that the huge army of lawyers at EPA would be cut.. Don't know why -- but that's why he's screaming about cutting enforcement. I don't KNOW that's part of the Trump revision. My point was that even IF you fired the huge army of lawyers (or the ones borrowed from Fed Prosecutors offices) that ANY state or enviro org CAN and WILL bring suits to enforce existing standards. I'm sure we agree that this is OK -- if the standards are subject scientific and economic review and RESPECT private property rights. And are not just whacked out power grabs to appease the phony ass -- apartment dwelling enviro-nuts.

You are fucking crazy.

And you're an imbecile. The roll back will do NOTHING to increase water pollution. It WILL eliminate abuse of power by the EPA. Pull your head out of your ass.

You are fucking crazy.

And you're an imbecile. The roll back will do NOTHING to increase water pollution. It WILL eliminate abuse of power by the EPA. Pull your head out of your ass.
Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining just because you're incapable of criticizing Trump in an area he NEEDS to be criticized.

You are fucking crazy.

Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining just because you're incapable of criticizing Trump in an area he NEEDS to be criticized.
You're worried about your leg and we're pissing on your head and broadcasting it.

acid rain, which destroys our lake waters and fish (and farm land and forests) ...which we have finally gotten under control 30 plus years after we recognized it being a problem....will become a problem AGAIN.... the steps of increasing fuel efficiencies in our cars every few years, and better air quality standards with electric plants and polluting industries....all thrown out the window...will poison us again, and put asthma on the rise again...

I really would hate to see that happen, her in Maine....the most beautiful State in the Nation, who barely adds a hair to air pollution causing acid rain, since our electricity is CLEAN....we get most all electricity from water....our rivers....no coal or natural gas burning, or a minuscule amount....

YET, the entire nation's dirty air, lands here in New England and my beloved Maine, on it's way off the coast in to the air currents out of the Nation and across the ocean.... :(

no, i don't?

We've seen great improvement here in Maine due to the past 30 years of improving air quality...it's reduced our acid rain problem over the decades of regulations...the reduction in burning coal was a huge part in reducing acid rain, and the improved fuel efficiency standards being improved with cars every few years....

I don't want to see that change at all, in any way just so coal miners can have a job that will give them black lung disease and an early death.

Actually most of that progress was just better pollution control on the plants. The massive number of closings are more recent radical steps. And coal plants would be EVEN CLEANER if the EPA wasn't lying about CO2 being a pollutant and FORCING the plants to close ---- NOT BECAUSE OF REAL POLLUTANTS -- but because of the whole GW charade of CONFUSING the public about CO2 being a pollutant. It's NOT. No more than water vapor which is also in the smokestack.

Right now -- the mechanism they are using to CLOSE the coal plants is to DENY PERMITS for maintenance and upgrades unless they figure out how to scrub CO2 from the stacks. This is dishonest and shitty science and environmental management..

You are fucking crazy.
He's not negating clean water you fucking moron. Jesus you people are stupid.
So dismantling the Clean Water Rule will make our rivers and streams cleaner?
That's like when Bush entitled one of his laws the " Healthy Forests Act and it was anything but.

Which makes his boast about cleaning our water in his speech last night all the more laughable
I laughed out loud when Trump said he wanted clean air and water last night because I knew this was coming down.
This is the sickest administration in history and by some of the comments from his sheep they're just as sick as he is.

It's a reasoned argument about property rights and HOW CLEAN anything NEEDS to be.

Right now there are pristine forests in America violating the VOC and particulate rules during certain times of the season. Are you AWARE of this nonsense? Or do you just want to vent about human existence killing the planet?
They do not really care. All that matters is that some can fuel the hate.

Politics here has become allergic to logic or reason lately.

no, i don't?

Actually most of that progress was just better pollution control on the plants. The massive number of closings are more recent radical steps. And coal plants would be EVEN CLEANER if the EPA wasn't lying about CO2 being a pollutant and FORCING the plants to close ---- NOT BECAUSE OF REAL POLLUTANTS -- but because of the whole GW charade of CONFUSING the public about CO2 being a pollutant. It's NOT. No more than water vapor which is also in the smokestack.

Right now -- the mechanism they are using to CLOSE the coal plants is to DENY PERMITS for maintenance and upgrades unless they figure out how to scrub CO2 from the stacks. This is dishonest and shitty science and environmental management..
Now EPA is lying about co2 as a pollutant?
Lmao
You are brain dead.
The burning of fossil fuels IS warming the earth. But just because last year was the warmest year on record and the year before that and the year before that etc... doesn't mean the earth is warming, right?
Insanity.

If there ever was an issue the right and left should agree on is that planet earth is worth preserving.
But will Trumpies finally show some integrity and resist Trump on this?

Except you have no clue what you're talking about, in the dear leaders usual overreaching way they claimed regulatory control of ever mud puddle in the country and essentially every drop of rain that falls. His goal was federal dominion of every square inch of the country.

He tried it again with the Wildlife Service and their new rule under the endangered species act. They claimed regulatory control over not only where endangered species currently reside, but their historical territory and any territory they might migrate in the future. Once again trying to control the whole country. Trump doesn't have to worry about that one, congress is taking care of it with the CRA.

You are fucking crazy.
Why has your state not enacted such "clean water" regulations?
Who the fuck is your governor to let you drink polluted water?
That's the equivalence of " when did you stop beating your wife?
How do you know what my state is doing?
You don't.

Forum List

Back