Trump Directs EPA To Dismantle Clean Water Rule

Trump has no respect for the environment.
He wants to make America polluted again.

President Trump stepped up his attack on federal environmental protections Tuesday, issuing an order directing his administration to begin the long process of rolling back sweeping clean water rules that were enacted by his predecessor.

The order directing the Environmental Protection Agency to set about dismantling the Waters of the United States rule takes aim at one of President Obama’s signature environmental legacies, a far-reaching anti-pollution effort that expanded the authority of regulators over the nation’s waterways and wetlands.

Trump directs EPA to begin dismantling clean water rule

Good. The EPA was trying to gain control over every puddle in everyone's backyard. The EPA is a fascist operation. It needs to be shut down.

Because there is nothing that scr
Stupidest post yet. You idiots think this was enacted decades ago.
no, i don't?

We've seen great improvement here in Maine due to the past 30 years of improving air quality...it's reduced our acid rain problem over the decades of regulations...the reduction in burning coal was a huge part in reducing acid rain, and the improved fuel efficiency standards being improved with cars every few years....

I don't want to see that change at all, in any way just so coal miners can have a job that will give them black lung disease and an early death.

Actually most of that progress was just better pollution control on the plants. The massive number of closings are more recent radical steps. And coal plants would be EVEN CLEANER if the EPA wasn't lying about CO2 being a pollutant and FORCING the plants to close ---- NOT BECAUSE OF REAL POLLUTANTS -- but because of the whole GW charade of CONFUSING the public about CO2 being a pollutant. It's NOT. No more than water vapor which is also in the smokestack.

Right now -- the mechanism they are using to CLOSE the coal plants is to DENY PERMITS for maintenance and upgrades unless they figure out how to scrub CO2 from the stacks. This is dishonest and shitty science and environmental management..
Now EPA is lying about co2 as a pollutant?
Lmao
You are brain dead.
The burning of fossil fuels IS warming the earth. But just because last year was the warmest year on record and the year before that and the year before that etc... doesn't mean the earth is warming, right?
Insanity.

Yes, they are. Put another way you exhale over 1,000 pounds of CO2 yearly. If CO2 is a pollutant you need to be controlled.
more nonsense from a typical climate change denier.
Now you're lyingthat the burning of fossil fuels isn't creating climate change...
ha

No, I'm saying there is zero evidence to support the claim. You have computer derived fiction as your support, I have billions of years of Earth history to support mine.

There will still be some clean water in the US it just won't be available to some.

Obviously there's a lot of defensive chatter with the Trump sheep because even they know Trump's antienvironmental agenda is going to haunt him just like his Russian scandal will.

Somewhere Hillary is smiling thinking," I told you so."

Obviously there's a lot of defensive chatter with the Trump sheep because even they know Trump's antienvironmental agenda is going to haunt him just like his Russian scandal will.

Somewhere Hillary is smiling thinking," I told you so."

Smiling....in the bottom of her vodka bottle.

Who needs clean water? Fuck clean water. We'll just drink Gatorade instead, like in the movie 'idiocracy'

Forum List

Back