Trump didn't say go back to their countries...and not come back!

Why argue with the racist gop? Trump says what republicans (as they are now comprised of) believe.

I only stay registered to vote against the Trump fans in the state primary
How do you justify you being a racist, calling anyone else a racist?

I am guessing you fly the Honduras Flag at your DemNazi compound then?

Yah, sounds about right.

That or some rainbow flag is usually the norm for Left Tardia.

PSST, Tree: Posting in bigger, bolder fonts doesn't make your lies, distortions and bullshit any more believeable, it just makes you look unhinged.
And telling us every day how you hate America, is not going to solve America's Problems or make us like you.

Trump is the Great Orange hope

only he can make an impassioned case for the white populist nostalgia he's brought back into the conservative movement
American Nostalgia.

America and American Citizens are made up of many different races.

The only thing Americans don't like are Assholes telling us how much they hate America.

This is why you don't have any friends.

did you mean to say that they have citizenship or were born here.
I have known lots of people with citizenship and even born here
who STILL ID themselves with Foreign ideologies and countries. Remember the gross terrorist pig ANWAR AWLAKI. Born
in New Mexico. He was born in the USA and a US citizen too----
fortunately assassinated by the USA ----Yemeni terrorist murdering
pig. He returned to the glorious land of his parents and his ethnicity

Only Omar is a naturalized citizen, dope.

so?
LOL...Derp...
So what country do natural born Americans "return" to, dope?
Africa. All of them. And mexico for the rest.

None of them have the balls to say what they really want to say. The dance around it with dopey arguments but will never say what you just said. That would betray their racist intentions.
Exactly. For the media and public figures, there are only two options. 1) Be like Fox and say "The President was in fine joking mode today." 2) Not say anything. Because if they chose door 3, it bites them in the ass - if like Graham you previously called AOC a communist (which she isn't and I don't like her even a little) Trump grabs on to the out of context comment and says "See Graham agrees with me that they need to get the fuck out and go home."

So where do natural born Americans "return" to?
We don’t our kind are true Americans
LOL...WTF?
How we talk, out accents (Boston, southern, northern, New York,) all white Americans. Look out your window whites built that, look at our laws.. whites.. it’s our country

Good......We're getting closer to the truth of this discussion.

So you're conceeding that Trump's intentions with his statements are based on white supremacist ideals?
No I think he’s responding to black supremacist .. don’t like it? lol

Yep....that's retarded......:thup:

I thought that you might be the one with the balls to admit what this is really about but I was wrong. You pussed out.

only he can make an impassioned case for the white populist nostalgia he's brought back into the conservative movement
American Nostalgia.

The only thing Americans don't like are Assholes telling us how much they hate America.

i have 500K followers on twitter!

What Trump DID SAY exactly from the below tweets:
Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
I guess what Trump is telling them what the Bible verse
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450
But except for Omar, they are from the US! Actually, I think that IS what they are trying to do....
They call them selves Latin American or African American, one wasn’t born here
LOL...WTF?
How we talk, out accents (Boston, southern, northern, New York,) all white Americans. Look out your window whites built that, look at our laws.. whites.. it’s our country

So you're conceeding that Trump's intentions with his statements are based on white supremacist ideals?
Trump didn't say anything about race, jackass.

LOL...WTF?

No I think he’s responding to black supremacist .. don’t like it? lol

Yep....that's retarded......:thup:

I thought that you might be the one with the balls to admit what this is really about but I was wrong. You pussed out.
Just facts

American Nostalgia.

Yep......exactly why liberal radio fails 100% of the time ( NPR doesn't count.....funded with taxpayer money ). Nobody wants to hear 24/7, "This country sucks!":popcorn:

They call them selves Latin American or African American, one wasn’t born here
LOL...WTF?

Oh, Trump faithful are racists. But not all of Trump's voters were his base. He won the primaries, but he actually got fewer votes than all the rest of the candidates did in total.

Now on the board … hell yeah, his supporters are racists. Tree, Edge ….. for sure. Easy is just a punk, and I'm not sure Will isn't a new alter ego.

Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450

All but one were born in the US, dope.
Of course you heard that from a fake news outlet and since you're so feeble-minded and easily brainwashed you automatically believed it.

They were born in India, Ecuador, Nicaragua and Somalia, dope.

LOL...
Post it up, dope.
There are several female members of the congressional progressive caucus from shithole countries. Ilhan Omar is from Somalia, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell is from Ecuador, Norma Torres is from Guatemala and Pramila Jayapal is from India.

Dope.

Great. Now who is trump referencing?
Who do you think?

American Nostalgia.

Yep......exactly why liberal radio fails 100% of the time ( NPR doesn't count.....funded with taxpayer money ). Nobody wants to hear 24/7, "This country sucks!":popcorn:
Hate doesn't sell to all people. And the NYT and WP are doing fine. I just read the NYT online ….. I have the subscription. It's an improvement over having tons of paper to toss.

Fox and Friends did remind me this morning that its Amazon Prime day. (please mods don't ban me, I'm not advertising Amazon)

View attachment 269450
But except for Omar, they are from the US! Actually, I think that IS what they are trying to do....
LOL...WTF?

Sure.....:thup:
They all just happen to be women of color that he's telling to go back where they came from.

View attachment 269450
LOL...WTF?

They all just happen to be women of color that he's telling to go back where they came from.
Why can’t you treat them as equal?

Of course you heard that from a fake news outlet and since you're so feeble-minded and easily brainwashed you automatically believed it.

They were born in India, Ecuador, Nicaragua and Somalia, dope.

LOL...
Post it up, dope.
There are several female members of the congressional progressive caucus from shithole countries. Ilhan Omar is from Somalia, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell is from Ecuador, Norma Torres is from Guatemala and Pramila Jayapal is from India.

Dope.

Great. Now who is trump referencing?
Who do you think?

I just asked you that.

American Nostalgia.

i have 500K followers on twitter!
Satan has about 4 Billion Followers on Earth.

Your point is?

A lot of people who follow you and follow him, will still end up in HELL.

View attachment 269450
LOL...WTF?

Why can’t you treat them as equal?
LOL...
When didn't I?
It's Trump who's telling them to beat it.

View attachment 269450

So trump is now saying the USA is broke and crime infested.

Three of those four women were born and raised right here in the good old USA.

So when he says their countries are broken and crime infested, he's saying that the USA is broken and crime infested.

Sounds like trump doesn't have much of anything nice to say about the nation he's supposed to be leading.

You support him and try to make excuses for his hate and division.

View attachment 269450

and?

I'm not surprised it went right over your head.

LOL...WTF?

Oh, Trump faithful are racists. But not all of Trump's voters were his base. He won the primaries, but he actually got fewer votes than all the rest of the candidates did in total.

Now on the board … hell yeah, his supporters are racists. Tree, Edge ….. for sure. Easy is just a punk, and I'm not sure Will isn't a new alter ego.
How is a Racist Bigot like you qualified to call other people Racist and even has the unmitigated gall to even attempt it?

You are a blind fool leading the blind.

All of you will fall in to the pit.

The People Parish for Lack of Vision.

You are not only Myopic, you are Tragically and Permanently Sightless.

Your Fate is The Unseen Dark Pit Before you, And you will never be able to extract yourself from it once you Tumble Down that Dark Abyss.

This is the fate of all people who do not have an ethical rudder or moral compass to guide their ship.

You are like The Captain of The Titanic, Full Speed Ahead and cannot see the Iceberg and your impending doom set before you as your sight is obscured by your own Pinocchio Nose.

Forum List

Back