Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

It's literally what he posted.
You literally can’t read an English sentence, then.

If you have a brain capable of reading English, you would note that absolutely no such thing was literally said.

What is happening is one of two things, 1) you hate Trump so much you’re just lying or 2) you hate Trump even more than that, so much you’ve lost track of reality and your brain infers things that aren’t there because the evil monster bad guy would actually say this, so he obviously did.

Shameless and pathetic.

It was a stupid comment and it’s not true.
I can’t ask you to stop being mentally handicapped as that is unfortunately your state of being.

I can however note that literally everything you type is typed by a retarded liar, and this thread is no exception to that absolute rule.

To a man, they still fear Trump and refuse to criticize him

They hope that he loses but would never contribute to that loss
It is nothing like that. Repub voters have looked for an oasis in the desert for a long time. Cutting ties with one of the very few who have heard them is a tough choice to make.

If you have a brain capable of reading English, you would note that absolutely no such thing was literally said.

What is happening is one of two things, 1) you hate Trump so much you’re just lying or 2) you hate Trump even more than that, so much you’ve lost track of reality and your brain infers things that aren’t there because the evil monster bad guy would actually say this, so he obviously did.

Shameless and pathetic.
I realize the danger trump represents, I'm sorry you do not. He's always been a con man and a swindler and he's decieved you into believing in him. Why on Earth would anyone believe the biggest liar on the planet. That is what is pathetic.

Yeah, you commies just ignore the Constitution like it doesn't really exist. Like xiden trying to illegally cancel 400 billion in student loans.

Lol, hey retard our constitution disagrees with communism there retard. Yet it is you and your retarded buddies wanting to throw it out the window there retard. Lol the party of Putin's. That's what you traitorous retards are these days. Lol, 6our fat ass beach ball messiah is running around talking ab0ut it. Good stuff there retard. Good stuff. Really easy to laugh at you.

The only "suspension" of the Constitution we've seen over the last couple of years is from the demented LEFT with their "lock downs" over a typical cold virus, election FRAUD, and 1st Amendment abuses in social media! I don't recall the word EMERGENCY in the Constitution!
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies believe your own BULLSHIT and spew your PROJECTION every freaking day! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

I realize the danger trump represents
I realize Trump is your evil other, your bogeyman, the target of your Orwellian Two Minutes Hate stretched ad infinum into your 24/7 participation in a howling mass of insanity.

And I also realize that if it wasn't him, it would be someone else, because ultimately you all just hate anyone who isn't part of your collective group think - FFS, do you think you assholes didn't give this away when you treated RINO squishes like McCain or Romney much the same way? If it wasn't Trump, the next guy would also be oh teh noes super mega ultra Hitler, because that is what you delusional leftoids DO.

They're hoping voters in the primaries go DiSantis Disantis wave of primary after primary going for DiSantis. Maybe Trump wins a couple to make it interesting but Republican politicians are hoping Republican voters will do the right thing in the primaries.
Crowded field and Trump shouting the loudest saying off the cuff comments to get media focus... It's how he beat them before and that is the plan the next time...

It is the fundamental problem of one man one vote system... DeSantis has to convince all the others not to run... Might be able to do it but that is the big might and Trump has to not take offence and go third party....

No. Thst document wouldn’t be any more useful. What we need is a plain-written document laying out the Duties and Limitations of both the Government and the people who live in this nation. A document based on Traditional Morals and Values, which cannot be altered or ignored.
Fucking hell...

So you want a document to be understood by idiots who no one (including the people) can change...

Please tell us how this holier than holier document will be produced?

It is nothing like that. Repub voters have looked for an oasis in the desert for a long time. Cutting ties with one of the very few who have heard them is a tough choice to make.
Trump does not hear you…..he exploits you

“But only a handful of Republican lawmakers have joined the White House and Democrats in condemning Trump’s assertions. Representatives for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) did not respond on Sunday to requests for comment.”

Their silence speaks volumes.

They had a chance to get rid of Trump once and for all
Now they get to watch him destroy another election

The supposed quote I saw in the link didn't say a damn thing about suspending the Constitution. Why do you commies always lie.

True, he just wants to terminate all the rules in it.

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Is there anything Trump can say or do that IS a Deal Breaker to Republicans?

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy
Democrats suspended the first!

Shameless and pathetic.

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Trump does not hear you…..he exploits you
The last two years I and tens of millions of others have been exploited. Every time I go to purchase a product and service the prices keep rising. To live in a dwelling of sometime the price has risen in double digit terms each year. Electricity prices are going up big time. Natural Gas and oil the same. But Jill....old Jilll...Let them eat cake!

The 1st is a limit on what the Govt can do, it has nothing to do with private citizens nor companies.
What is the dnc doing partering with a private company, to supress first amendment rights, it was electioneering it was an attack on the constitution, however I have seen that what you state, would be the defense democrats use to excuse suppressing first amendment rights. So nice talking poijnts

Forum List

Back