Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

The US Constitution has been invalid since the Lincoln Administration. It needs to be replaced with a completely rewritten version.

Your flight is leaving the country at any given time. Maybe we can get you a seat on a TWA or a Panam. Both will fly you to your best location.

Then call a Constitutional Convention and re-work it the right way. Try to suspend it and you have a war on your hands. You will lose. Bigly.

And the last time anyone got anywhere near to that idea ended in 1865.

Which Democrats want to rewrite the Constitution.
Trump wants to do away with the Constitution and you come up with this nonsense of the "Democrats want to rewrite the constitution"

Pay more attention as to what comes out of Trump's mouth instead of attempting to gaslight with saying the opposite of what he says.
I don't know how much more insanity the people of this country can take from trump. What's even worse are the people who still believe in him at all.

The US Constitution has been invalid since the Lincoln Administration. It needs to be replaced with a completely rewritten version.
The US Constitution one is one of the best designed, well thought out documents that were ever conceived. Brilliant educated men created it. Today we have morons that believe it needs to be rewritten or totally done away with. That is pure insanity. These type of things happen in third world Nations, America is better than this. You obviously aren't an American at all.

Is there anything Trump can say or do that IS a Deal Breaker to Republicans?

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy

1. It would be a dealbreaker for me, but I already want DeSantis

2. Why do Democrats care? They stomp on the Constitution daily.

The US Constitution one is one of the best designed, well thought out documents that were ever conceived. Brilliant educated men created it. Today we have morons that believe it needs to be rewritten or totally done away with. That is pure insanity. These type of things happen in third world Nations, America is better than this. You obviously aren't an American at all.

Let's test that out, shall we?

Did Elon Musk do a good thing, restoring the Babylon Bee account on Twitter?

Is there anything Trump can say or do that IS a Deal Breaker to Republicans?

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy

The supposed quote I saw in the link didn't say a damn thing about suspending the Constitution. Why do you commies always lie.

Let's test that out, shall we?

Did Elon Musk do a good thing, restoring the Babylon Bee account on Twitter?
Elon musk is a private citizen as far as I know. trump and all of the Republican Representatives in Congress took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. As far as I'm concerned everyone who does not condemn this statement by trump is a traitor to our nation. And I don't know enough about Elon Musk to judge his private actions, nor do I care to. If he did something illegal I'm sure the authorities will take care of it.

Hahaha….pay attention ladies and gentlemen…and just like that the backwards, twisted and confused left LOVES the U.S. Constitution….hahahaha
View attachment 734849
Lol, yet no one on the left wants nor tries to throw the constitution. But the fat slob and his retarded minions do wanna throw it out.. lol ya can't write this stuff. Hilarious

What kind of idiot are you ? trump didn't respect the Constitution when he was president, nothing's changed; he's still the crazy idiot, just like a lot of his followers.

Funny how you commies make these broad statements with not one example. I guess you were never taught that effective communications must contain proper terminology and adequate detail. Give it a try, you might not appear to be a damn fool next time.

Funny how you commies make these broad statements with not one example. I guess you were never taught that effective communications must contain proper terminology and adequate detail. Give it a try, you might not appear to be a damn fool next time.

Ditto.

Lol, yet no one on the left wants nor tries to throw the constitution. But the fat slob and his retarded minions do wanna throw it out.. lol ya can't write this stuff. Hilarious

Yeah, you commies just ignore the Constitution like it doesn't really exist. Like xiden trying to illegally cancel 400 billion in student loans.

Tiger laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back