Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

Democrats have adopted the ideas of those who tore down and demolished the monuments to the brilliant and educated men who wrote the Constitution. They are called homophobic slave owners. Thomas Jefferson's name has been removed from the University he founded. It has been proposed that Monticello be stripped of its historical meaning and repurposed as a slavery museum. The names of the founders have been removed from schools and any other place of honor. There has been questions raised as to whether the founding documents such as the Constitution and Declaration of Independence should even be displayed at all. They are triggering and devoid of diversity.

So don't tell us Democrats respect the Constitution. We are just soooo over it.
This is highly misleading. First of all, Jefferson didn't write a word of the Constitution; he was in Paris at the time.

But beyond that, almost all of the push to remove the statues of slaveholders has been aimed at those from the Civil War; there are some moves to remove those from the time of the Revolution, but it's in the minority. Most Democrats have not embraced that movement, and it isn't part of the Democratic party's platform.

Jefferson's name has never been removed from UVA. Right-wing outlets have breathlessly reported that some student activists have called for that, but as far as I know, it hasn't happened; the first words on their web page's "About Us" reads "In 1819, Thomas Jefferson founded..." And Monticello ran a display on slavery ten years ago, but if anyone with any influence have called for the building to be gutted and redefined head to toe, I haven't seen it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if I am, again, those are minority opinions.

Your argument is making it seem as if it's widespread when it isn't. Your use of passive voice ("It has been proposed," "have been removed," "[t]here has been questions") gives you away.

I don't give a damn what Trump thinks. Never did. He says a lot of shit. I actually admire a man who thinks out loud instead of having someone control his every word to be politically correct.

I agree with you on this, I love people that are happy to show the whole world how fucking stupid they are.

Democrats have been attacking the Constitution for years and wanting to change it.

Like this, a fine example of my point

You openly support the MAGAt's actions and Mass Murderers. You are evil. And the only time Evil can win is for good men to do nothing. You are still proving that you support the mass murdering for your Orange Deity.l

Who was murdered? In order to be mass murderers with my supposed “Orange Deity” - who I am lukewarm and realistic about and critical of, just not wrapped up in delusional hatred like you - you’d have to name off like anyone at all who was “murdered.” Like, you’d need one to have multiple. And I don’t think you have any, you delusional, insane fuck.

And make no mistake, you are calling for violence against your fellow posters for disagreeing with you. You are vile. You are the evil that you project onto others.

Fuck yourself with a rusty spiked pole. If you have already had your tetanus shot, make sure it’s really, really sharp.

This is highly misleading. First of all, Jefferson didn't write a word of the Constitution; he was in Paris at the time.

But beyond that, almost all of the push to remove the statues of slaveholders has been aimed at those from the Civil War; there are some moves to remove those from the time of the Revolution, but it's in the minority. Most Democrats have not embraced that movement, and it isn't part of the Democratic party's platform.

Jefferson's name has never been removed from UVA. Right-wing outlets have breathlessly reported that some student activists have called for that, but as far as I know, it hasn't happened; the first words on their web page's "About Us" reads "In 1819, Thomas Jefferson founded..." And Monticello ran a display on slavery ten years ago, but if anyone with any influence have called for the building to be gutted and redefined head to toe, I haven't seen it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if I am, again, those are minority opinions.

Your argument is making it seem as if it's widespread when it isn't. Your use of passive voice ("It has been proposed," "have been removed," "[t]here has been questions") gives you away.
Highly misleading? You mean like enemy democrats do to Trump.

Democrats have been advocating for changing the Constitution for years.

The Constitution can legally be changed through an amendment or Constitutional Convention

Trump is advocating the Constitution be terminated and that he be declared President

Do you support Trump or not?

Changing and terminating are not one in the same thing.

The founding fathers gave us a way to change it....no such thing exist for termination of all the rules in it.
So, you're saying that Trump can't do what he said. That's what I said. So, no need to get your panties in a wad over it.

He says a lot of shit.
This is probably the best, or only, defense of what Trump said. He says a lot of purposefully-inflammatory stuff, even when he has no intention on following up.

But he also broadcasts his moves. He doesn't do much in secret; he admits his intentions into live mics all the time. For that reason, it should still be a deal-breaker and a GIANT red flag for Republicans who do try to follow the Constitution.

Who was murdered? In order to be mass murderers with my supposed “Orange Deity” - who I am lukewarm and realistic about and critical of, just not wrapped up in delusional hatred like you - you’d have to name off like anyone at all who was “murdered.” Like, you’d need one to have multiple. And I don’t think you have any, you delusional, insane fuck.

And make no mistake, you are calling for violence against your fellow posters for disagreeing with you. You are vile. You are the evil that you project onto others.

Fuck yourself with a rusty spiked pole. If you have already had your tetanus shot, make sure it’s really, really sharp.

Actually, I am attempting to get subjects that are killing people in real life to seriously looked at. And since you are supporting the posts that are telling some very sick (and well armed) people it's okay to mass murder then guess what, you are a terrorist and traitor. And you are very Evil.

Actually, I am attempting to get subjects that are killing people in real life to seriously looked at. And since you are supporting the posts that are telling some very sick (and well armed) people it's okay to mass murder then guess what, you are a terrorist and traitor. And you are very Evil.
Then bring it on, you evil, disgusting, lying piece of shit.

Come try it.

The Democrats ran the Confederacy.

Typical Leftist bullshit.

As always, you have to create a straw man to "win" the argument.

Did I ever say Trump won the award for helping black youth? NOPE! You invented that and then ran with it because your grasp on critical thought is nonexistent.

The truth is I was pointing out the simple fact that the media had no problem with Trump appearing on stage with a Civil Rights hero to accept an award.

He could win an award for anything these days, and the media would immediately get to work engraining sick shit in your brain about how he's racist and blah blah blah

With zero evidence.

Keep buyin the bologna dude.
The South dropped being Democrats when they seceded in 1860. In fact, in the 1860 election, the Democrat nominee Stephen Douglas won only 1 state....Missouri.
1670255390308.png

This is probably the best, or only, defense of what Trump said. He says a lot of purposefully-inflammatory stuff, even when he has no intention on following up.

But he also broadcasts his moves. He doesn't do much in secret; he admits his intentions into live mics all the time. For that reason, it should still be a deal-breaker and a GIANT red flag for Republicans who do try to follow the Constitution.

And it gives some of the MAGAts permission to do some really insane things that Rump will not own up to.

Why? He can't do what he said. And, Democrats have been wanting to change the Constitution for years.

Forum List

Back