Trump: Deport children of immigrants living illegally in the US

jones.jpg

1+ANCHOR+BABIE+Anchor-Babies.gif

Also, productivity is at all time highs, and wages are still stagnant. The minimum wage needs to be adjusted to the cost of living on a state by state level, a good federal wage to start would be 10.10

So, how can we call it "minimum" if we keep raising it? Ha!

I don't think teenagers make up the backbone of the raise the wage movements, the statistics on minimum wage workers don't back your bullshit either.
Demographics of Low-Wage Workers Raise The Minimum Wage

As for that link of yours, I don't take supposed facts from websites run by activists. You'll try harder than that, won't you?
Oh please, know what the website links to?
http://epi.3cdn.net/91fd33f4e013307415_rum6iydua.pdf
Tables 1 - 10 Characteristics of Minimum Wage Workers 2009

Also, productivity is at all time highs, and wages are still stagnant. The minimum wage needs to be adjusted to the cost of living on a state by state level, a good federal wage to start would be 10.10

I don't think teenagers make up the backbone of the raise the wage movements, the statistics on minimum wage workers don't back your bullshit either.

As for that link of yours, I don't take supposed facts from websites run by activists. You'll try harder than that, won't you?
What the heck are you talking about with the statement: "How can we call it minimum"
Acting like you got me or some stupid shit. Buddy, the federal minimum wage is the required amount employers must pay to employees, hence, the minimum wage. It can increase dependent on many factors. Wow.

Buddy, the federal minimum wage is the required amount employers must pay to employees, hence, the minimum wage. It can increase dependent on many factors. Wow.

Never satisfied are you? You can't call it "minimum" when you keep demanding the "maximum."

See where this is going? Some of these people don't want to work for their money. No really. They don't. A lot of them have genuine needs, but yet a lot of them don't either.

Oh please, know what the website links to?
http://epi.3cdn.net/91fd33f4e013307415_rum6iydua.pdf

While I'm at it David, let's disprove this "three quarters of minimum wage earners are 20 or older." assertion. What I'm reading from the BLS data, the majority of the "underpaid" workers are 16 and over. Meaning that teenagers are a major component. Lovely how you twist the facts. I took a look at Table 7 and saw how wrong you really were.

There are 72,611 "underpaid workers" 16 and over, 20-24 is 9,911, and 25 and older is 58,222. Yeah, you throw these charts out at unsuspecting people, trying to confuse them into submission. Nice try. Try reading your charts carefully, genius.

While I'm at it David, prove this "three quarters of minimum wage earners are 20 or older." assertion. What I'm reading from the BLS data, the majority of the "underpaid" workers are 16 and over. Meaning that teenagers are a major component. Lovely how you twist the facts. I took a look at Table 7 and saw how wrong you really were.

There are 72,611 "underpaid workers" 16 and over, 20-24 is 9,911, and 25 and older is 58,222. Yeah, you throw these charts out at unsuspecting people, trying to confuse them into submission. Nice try. Try reading your charts carefully, genius.
Common sense that they are 20 or older.
Are you looking at the same chart I am? LOL.

Buddy, the federal minimum wage is the required amount employers must pay to employees, hence, the minimum wage. It can increase dependent on many factors. Wow.

Never satisfied are you? You can't call it "minimum" when you keep demanding the "maximum."

See where this is going?
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you putting forth some idiotic assumption that the "minimum wage" should never be raised because of... what? It not fitting a specific definition in your little mind.

Common sense that they are 20 or older.

So 16 year olds are now 20? Huh?
That's not what the chart says, you reference this: " "three quarters of minimum wage earners are 20 or older."
That is undoubtedly true, especially with the newer statistics.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/cps/characteristics-of-minimum-wage-workers-2014.pdf
Low-wage Workers Are Older Than You Think 88 Percent of Workers Who Would Benefit From a Higher Minimum Wage Are Older Than 20 One Third Are Over 40 Economic Policy Institute

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you putting forth some idiotic assumption that the "minimum wage" should never be raised because of... what? It not fitting a specific definition in your little mind.

Been to Seattle lately? That's all I need to prove my case. How can you bring anyone out of poverty when you're demanding businesses to pay ever increasing wages to their employees? Naturally some of them will simply say "fuck it, I'm out" because they can't make a living and give their employees full rides at the same time. And when these businesses go, the money goes with them, leaving those employees with no money. This is a valuable lesson in "be thankful for what you have, because it could be gone in an instant." Now, instead of earning some kind of money, they're looking for pennies and nickels on the sidewalk.

Yeah, raising the minimum wage will do the trick. Not.

Seattle sees fallout from 15 minimum wage as other cities follow suit Fox News

Been to Seattle lately? That's all I need to prove my case. How can you bring anyone out of poverty when you're demanding businesses to pay ever increasing wages to their employees? Naturally some of them will simply say "fuck it, I'm out" because they can't make a living and give their employees full rides at the same time. And when these businesses go, the money goes with them, leaving those employees with no money. This is a valuable lesson in "be thankful for what you have, because it could be gone in an instant." Now, instead of earning some kind of money, they're looking for pennies and nickels on the sidewalk.

Yeah, raising the minimum wage will do the trick. Not.

Seattle sees fallout from 15 minimum wage as other cities follow suit Fox News
LOL. I love when people cite seattle, as if it's some glorious example of "proving your case" when a hilarious connection has to be made to even begin to blame the minimum wage increase taking place. Sure, some businesses will be hurt, big fucking deal. I love how you were calling the website I gave you with cited information full of shit when you proceed to link fox news. The minimum wage has been raised many times before, productivity is high for these workers, wages are stagnant, the cost of living keeps increasing.. Consumers need more disposable income to give back to the economy and other businesses. Your solution is?...

Sure, some businesses will be hurt, big fucking deal.

And that sir, is the quandary. When you hurt businesses, you risk them putting their employees out on the streets because they aren't able to pay the minimum wage. First it was $5.15, then $7.25, then the proposed $10.10 an hour, and now $15 an hour. When does it stop?

Your philosophy is that businesses have their own crop of money trees and can pay out whatever the minimum wage happens to be at that moment. In reality, they first cut the hours of their employees, then, when things get a bit rougher, the layoffs start coming. Not only are they not earning a living wage, they are looking for work. Funny how you aren't concerned about that.

I love how you were calling the website I gave you with cited information full of shit when you proceed to link fox news.

Because much to your dismay, David, Fox News is a credible news outlet with qualified journalists. I'm pretty sure activists do more activism than reporting.

The minimum wage has been raised many times before, productivity is high for these workers, wages are stagnant, the cost of living keeps increasing.

But there comes a time when businesses can no longer sustain these wages and maintain the current size of their workforce. You want living wage without the consequences. But there are consequences. People are getting let go because of these demands for higher wages. Ultimately this does more harm to our underpaid citizens than good.

Making employees richer by making their employers poorer. Nice.

Cause and effect.

Consumers need more disposable income to give back to the economy and other businesses. Your solution is?

Jobs. Not compulsory payraises. The more people earning income, the more money flows into our economy. Simple strength in numbers. Multiplicative effect. What you see is a dwindling workforce, yet you demand higher wages. The higher wages are causing employers to cut salaries and lay people off.

This is why our atmosphere gets thinner the higher you go. Eventually you'll run out of oxygen. This is why Icarus lost his wings when he got too close to the sun. Higher isn't always better.

Sure, some businesses will be hurt, big fucking deal.

And that sir, is the quandary. When you hurt businesses, you risk them putting their employees out on the streets because they aren't able to pay the minimum wage. First it was $5.15, then $7.25, then the proposed $10.10 an hour, and now $15 an hour. When does it stop?

Your philosophy is that businesses have their own crop of money trees and can pay out whatever the minimum wage happens to be at that moment. In reality, they first cut the hours of their employees, then, when things get a bit rougher, the layoffs start coming. Not only are they not earning a living wage, they are looking for work. Funny how you aren't concerned about that.

I love how you were calling the website I gave you with cited information full of shit when you proceed to link fox news.

Because much to your dismay, David, Fox News is a credible news outlet with qualified journalists. I'm pretty sure activists do more activism than reporting.

The minimum wage has been raised many times before, productivity is high for these workers, wages are stagnant, the cost of living keeps increasing.

But there comes a time when businesses can no longer sustain these wages and maintain the current size of their workforce. You want living wage without the consequences. But there are consequences, pal. Ultimately this does more harm to our underpaid citizens than good.

Cause and effect.

Consumers need more disposable income to give back to the economy and other businesses. Your solution is?

Jobs. Not compulsory payraises. The more people earning income, the more money flows into our economy. Simple strength in numbers. Multiplicative effect. What you see is a dwindling workforce, yet you demand higher wages. The higher wages are causing employers to cut salaries and lay people off.

This is why our atmosphere gets thinner the higher you go. Eventually you'll run out of oxygen. This is why Icarus lost his wings when he got too close to the sun. Higher isn't always better.
Funny how you ignored the statistics. Your entire ideology is idiocy, the world didn't collapse when the wage went to 7.25.

The parents can go with them back home. :)
You're still deporting Americans...
Well, let's put this way. The parents have to go. If they want their son or daughter, take them along. If not, they will be put up for adoption.
Good luck with that. Brown babies aren't popular here, obviously...
Criminals aren't popular here, obviously. Matter of fact, you can go, too.
This county was founded by liberals, for liberals. You are an American in name only, so feel free to leave.
anyone who calls for the killing of handicapped kids,because they are a "waste of life" aint much of an American either...more like a friend of isis....

Criminals aren't popular here, obviously. Matter of fact, you can go, too.
This county was founded by liberals, for liberals. You are an American in name only, so feel free to leave.
Link please.
Start here: American Philosophy Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Did you put too many philosophy's in there?
Nope, America is not for the simple-minded, like you.
it should not be for lowlifes like you either.....

More on how the generosity of the American people is being abused. Birth tourism is a hot item. They estimate 40,000 to 300,000 babies are becoming citizens for a high price to those marketing "American citizenship".

"The businesses, known as “maternity hotels” or “birthing centers,” present a headache for local government and law enforcement because it is not necessarily illegal for foreign nationals to give birth in the U.S.

Many agencies openly advertise services offering assistance in getting newborns a U.S. passport and extolling the benefits that come with American citizenship, including public education and immigration benefits for parents.

Taiwanese, Korean and Turkish mothers are also known to engage in birth tourism, but the practice has become particularly popular in recent years with the newly wealthy Chinese middle class.

Cities have cited such operations for building, fire or zoning violations, but they often swiftly relocate and reopen for business.

One affidavit quoted a law review article estimating that about 40,000 of 300,000 children born to foreign citizens in the U.S. each year are the product of birth tourism.

Feds raid alleged Chinese apos maternity tourism apos operations in California - LA Times

When Lakotah begins a post with "The Nazis...." it's time to put the Chief on ignore...

Well, I'm not the first one to see the comparison.

you are just as much of a nazi as those you say are....

Forum List

Back