Trump denied Biden government aircraft to inauguration

First Flynn didn't resign he was FIRED....

Second those leaders called Biden. Biden didn't call them. And i'm sure Biden did tell them things to try and undermine Trumps policies.

So, one law for Flynn and Trump, no law at all for the Reich, then?

It's illegal for Flynn (not really - but he was an enemy) but perfectly fine for Biden - party membership has it's privilege.

The Nazi party in general and Quid Pro Biden in particular have been as shitty as it is possible to be to President Trump for 4 years.

Trump should spit in his face.

There is utterly no reason to be civil to any democrat.

So much for Joe trying to heal the nation by offering to pardon Trump. After that, I think Joe should make Hillary Clinton Deputy AG
Why pardon? Is trump about to be charged with federal crimes? Do tell.

In 2016, Trump said Obama founded a terrorist organization.
He did, huh?

Let's see the quote...

DT: Therefore, he was the founder of ISIS.

Why did you ask for the quote you already had?

To expose your dishonesty.

You Nazis all post the same hating points that have been refuted hundreds of times. You are drones of a hive mind.

The Nazi party in general and Quid Pro Biden in particular have been as shitty as it is possible to be to President Trump for 4 years.

So much for Joe trying to heal the nation by offering to pardon Trump. After that, I think Joe should make Hillary Clinton Deputy AG

Why not? He's got a 100% criminal cabinet so far.

Are you a barking loon?

View attachment 445384

The sad thing is he doesn't even get it. I'm sure of that.

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

Unbelievable! So evil and petty!
Hes mad because he lost. Narcissists hate to lose.

Why did you ask for the quote you already had?
To expose your dishonesty.

All you did is prove Trump accused Obama of founding a terrorist organization. Your quote even proved that.

You exposed your own dishonesty by questioning the existence of the quote.

DT: Therefore, he was the founder of ISIS.

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

trump encourage and instigated the greatest domestic attack on our Government in US history. He has NO Political future. NONE!
Trumps political future is dependent on what happens at the senate trial. If republicans let him off the hook like last time, Trump will continue to be the 400lb gorilla in the corner.
Trump's POLITICAL future! Trump isn't interested in a political future. How naive. Trump was never interested in a political career.

Good to see Trump at last giving as good as he got.

What Trump got was the same courtesies that other incoming presidents got. Now he is being petty.
Actually....he spent 4 years hearing how he has no idea what he is doing. He tried to defend his actions and he was called a liar. He tried to explain his motives and he was called a liar. He tried to explain what his goals were and he was told he has no idea what he is doing.

But now he is wrong to not assist Biden?

He is no idiot. He is well aware, based on what we saw from the left and the media, it doesn't matter what he says to Biden. If Biden makes the wrong move, he will blame Trump advice. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it

So Biden and his party made it clear that Trump was a charlatan who only cared about himself and his rich friends...and folks like you and the media agreed. So now deal with it.

Good luck Joe. I give you less than 2 years before it will be a Harris administration. And who will take Joe out? Pelosi and the 25th. Mark my words.

Good luck Joe.

What happened over the last 4 years is politics as usual. The difference is that when it was over, other presidents treated the incoming president with respect. Trump has discussed the letter left for him by Obama. And that was after Trump spent 8 years screaming out a birth certificate.

This is not about personal issues. It is about the handing over of the highest office in the land. It is about tradition and simple courtesy, not childish temper tantrums.
Trump did the birther thing for a few years. When he ran for president he stopped and whereas he criticized Obama during his campaigns as every president does, he never called him names. That was for two yerars of campaigning. He criticized Obama policies, but never questioned his character or intentions.

Until election day...and since election day, Biden called trump a liar, a xenophobe, a racist, a homophobe, a clown, a charlatan, a disgrace....etc...etc....etc.

It worked for Biden...but he truly expects Trump to now "work with him"?

Would you?

I wouldn't want to have a beer with him. But the office could be cordial to the new office holder. Trump thinks it is all about him personally. Its not.

They aren't democrats Trump exposed the communist roots, stems. And flowers.

If republicans let him off the hook like last time, Trump will continue to be the 400lb gorilla in the corner.
Trump's POLITICAL future! Trump isn't interested in a political future. How naive. Trump was never interested in a political career.
Technically Trump will continue to be the 400 lb fundraiser in the corner. If Trump is allowed to run, he will use it to fundraise from his base.

Remember Trump raised over $350 million to overturn the election. And Trump hasn't even paid Rudy Giuliani his $20,000 a day fee.

It's all about the Benjamins.

Why pardon? Is trump about to be charged with federal crimes? Do tell.
Individual 1 in SDNY for campaign finance violations
The inciter in chief in Washington DC
Georgia and the phone call to the Sec of State to "find" votes, aka public corruption.
I see State charges there. The incitement is covered by impeachment. So no federal pardon is relevant to those, right?

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

Didn't slow Biden's arrival down, just goes to show what a petty little baby trump is.

Let the cheater take the train.....Fraud.
Oh you poor deluded little cultist.

What Trump got was the same courtesies that other incoming presidents got. Now he is being petty.
Actually....he spent 4 years hearing how he has no idea what he is doing. He tried to defend his actions and he was called a liar. He tried to explain his motives and he was called a liar. He tried to explain what his goals were and he was told he has no idea what he is doing.

He is no idiot. He is well aware, based on what we saw from the left and the media, it doesn't matter what he says to Biden. If Biden makes the wrong move, he will blame Trump advice. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it

So Biden and his party made it clear that Trump was a charlatan who only cared about himself and his rich friends...and folks like you and the media agreed. So now deal with it.

Good luck Joe. I give you less than 2 years before it will be a Harris administration. And who will take Joe out? Pelosi and the 25th. Mark my words.

Good luck Joe.

What happened over the last 4 years is politics as usual. The difference is that when it was over, other presidents treated the incoming president with respect. Trump has discussed the letter left for him by Obama. And that was after Trump spent 8 years screaming out a birth certificate.

This is not about personal issues. It is about the handing over of the highest office in the land. It is about tradition and simple courtesy, not childish temper tantrums.
Trump did the birther thing for a few years. When he ran for president he stopped and whereas he criticized Obama during his campaigns as every president does, he never called him names. That was for two yerars of campaigning. He criticized Obama policies, but never questioned his character or intentions.

Until election day...and since election day, Biden called trump a liar, a xenophobe, a racist, a homophobe, a clown, a charlatan, a disgrace....etc...etc....etc.

Would you?

I wouldn't want to have a beer with him. But the office could be cordial to the new office holder. Trump thinks it is all about him personally. Its not.

They're Nazis, and they are now obsessed with hunting down and punishing anyone who opposed them.

The democrats are the enemy of America and the enemy of anyone who cherishes liberty.

Good luck Joe.

Would you?

They're Nazis, and they are now obsessed with hunting down and punishing anyone who opposed them.

The democrats are the enemy of America and the enemy of anyone who cherishes liberty.

At least Democrats didn't cheat to win the election!

1611101015381.png

Trump could pardon himself, if that were a concern.

Quid Pro is dividing this nation, as is the Nazi party in general and the little Goebbels of the DNCCP media.

Forum List

Back