Trump denied Biden government aircraft to inauguration

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

Unbelievable! So evil and petty!
trump is a BABY DICTATOR....
And you're a grown dictaster.

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

I like what Trump did, Fuck China Joe.

What Trump got was the same courtesies that other incoming presidents got. Now he is being petty.

Oh?

Have most presidents had the "courtesy" of the FBI and NSA spying on them while planting malicious gossip in the hostile party press and illegally undermining the actions of the executive branch?

Because I thought that was pretty exclusive to Trump...

At least President Biden will be living in the White House tomorrow night.

He'll likely be somewhere in there but the rest of (living) it open to question.

Depends upon how much of a hurry Chairman Xi is to get Xiden out and Xarris in.

AND THAT is the question. How long will Xi's man play place holder?
I'm going with 3 months.

Have most presidents had the "courtesy" of the FBI and NSA spying on them while planting malicious gossip in the hostile party press and illegally undermining the actions of the executive branch?
They weren't spying on Trump. They were spying on all the folks talking to the russians that Trump surrounded himself with.

I'm going with 3 months.
Strange... Why would Xi want Harris? I don't think she ever went to China. And she's no friend of China.

Kamala Harris' nomination adds 'fuel to fire' for China-US conflict
m.economictimes.com › News › International

Aug 12, 2020 — The senator has been vocal in her criticisms of China on multiple issues, including Xinjiang and Hong Kong, it said. She criticised China last year ...

At least President Biden will be living in the White House tomorrow night.

He'll likely be somewhere in there but the rest of (living) it open to question.

I'm going with 3 months.
Interesting, I heard a rumor that a lunch has been inked in three months with Biden and the Clintons at some undisclosed location.

Good to see Trump at last giving as good as he got.

What Trump got was the same courtesies that other incoming presidents got. Now he is being petty.
Actually....he spent 4 years hearing how he has no idea what he is doing. He tried to defend his actions and he was called a liar. He tried to explain his motives and he was called a liar. He tried to explain what his goals were and he was told he has no idea what he is doing.

But now he is wrong to not assist Biden?

He is no idiot. He is well aware, based on what we saw from the left and the media, it doesn't matter what he says to Biden. If Biden makes the wrong move, he will blame Trump advice. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it

So Biden and his party made it clear that Trump was a charlatan who only cared about himself and his rich friends...and folks like you and the media agreed. So now deal with it.

Good luck Joe. I give you less than 2 years before it will be a Harris administration. And who will take Joe out? Pelosi and the 25th. Mark my words.

Good luck Joe.

What happened over the last 4 years is politics as usual. The difference is that when it was over, other presidents treated the incoming president with respect. Trump has discussed the letter left for him by Obama. And that was after Trump spent 8 years screaming out a birth certificate.

This is not about personal issues. It is about the handing over of the highest office in the land. It is about tradition and simple courtesy, not childish temper tantrums.
Trump did the birther thing for a few years. When he ran for president he stopped and whereas he criticized Obama during his campaigns as every president does, he never called him names. That was for two yerars of campaigning. He criticized Obama policies, but never questioned his character or intentions.

Until election day...and since election day, Biden called trump a liar, a xenophobe, a racist, a homophobe, a clown, a charlatan, a disgrace....etc...etc....etc.

It worked for Biden...but he truly expects Trump to now "work with him"?

Would you?

I wouldn't want to have a beer with him. But the office could be cordial to the new office holder. Trump thinks it is all about him personally. Its not.

Let the cheater take the train.....Fraud.

No one cheated and that is the damn reality!

Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, damned pecker eater...lol

Write it a lot more times but in the end reality is Biden won and Trump is leaving!
You guys cheated. Or are the laziest, worthless and useless people on the planet.

Helped Trump? You mean like setting up a phony investigation to start a failed coup?
Yeah, helped him by making sure that his administration could take office on day one by being up to speed. Helped him by making sure the public knew he was the duly elected president.

The FBI investigated the people around Trump so that way the people of the country could be sure that they hadn’t just elected a guy surrounded by Russian agents since Trump was too lazy to do a modicum of background investigation on his closest advisors.

So, now you agree that they weren't....Good...Better late than never....

But Barry didn't help Trump

I like what Trump did, Fuck China Joe.
Congrats! My first IGNORE of the Day!

New Topics

Forum List

Back