Trump denied Biden government aircraft to inauguration

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

Unbelievable! So evil and petty!
You think flying on a military aircraft is better or even safer than a private jet? :cuckoo:

Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

So? I hear the plane Xi chartered for Joe has everything, from liquor to women to children. Besides, with Joe's failing mental health, you could tell him he was on Air Force One and he would believe it. :p

At least President Biden will be living in the White House tomorrow night.

I hope Trump wiped his ass on Biden's pillow....

Biden will not be in the Oval Office until it has been scrubbed, so any pillows Trump used as a diaper will be disposed off...

So, any mattress seepege will remain? Cool....

My bet is everything that is not an antique will be replaced from Curtains to the shit stained sheets, so I would not get my hopes up that Trump left a nasty surprise for Biden...
Ahhh...that is where you dont get it. There will be plenty of nasty surprises.
You see, when a President leaves office, he opponent who won finds out how easy it is to criticize ones governing yet how difficult it is to govern
Biden is already backing down...."come come come......our borders are open. No deportaions.....and now? " don't come yet. Wait 100 days." Getting the vaccine out quickly is what I will do is what he said.....and now? "It is a challenge and we will do the best we can."

So it is not Trump nasty surprises. It is reality Trump is leaving him.

Good luck Joe.

Joe was VP, so he should know what he is stepping into... Now Harris and her learning curve will be different and harder seeing she is a heartbeat from being President...

Pedo Joe could ask Hunter for airfare, from the millions he got from Ukraine and China

Just a thought

Good for Trump. :thup:

When president select Bai-Degn is sworn in (on Hitler's copy of Mein Kampf? Unconfirmed) tomorrow, I will print a picture of it, piss on it, wrap it in a democrat/CCP flag, and burn it.

It's fun watching the idiot libs here lose their shit over every little thing Biden's not getting that Trump did.

Well, too fucking bad. Had Biden's conduct been a bit more personable, maybe that wouldn't be the case...

You can imagine the cutsie names he'd be calling Biden on Twitter ... if only ... if only he had an account on Twitter.

:abgg2q.jpg:

WCZ3tKF.gif

Probably because of this act of molestation.

Biden will not be in the Oval Office until it has been scrubbed, so any pillows Trump used as a diaper will be disposed off...

My bet is everything that is not an antique will be replaced from Curtains to the shit stained sheets, so I would not get my hopes up that Trump left a nasty surprise for Biden...

Maybe he can piss in a potted plant on the way out or something so the smell can get Biden later....Although with all the incontence Biden probably has he won't notice....

Let the cheater take the train.....Fraud.

No one cheated and that is the damn reality!

Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, damned pecker eater...lol

Write it a lot more times but in the end reality is Biden won and Trump is leaving!
The reality is China won and the last American president is leaving.
China won when the Trumplican party invaded the Capitol, hunting for the VP and lawmakers.

Ahhh...that is where you dont get it. There will be plenty of nasty surprises.
You see, when a President leaves office, he opponent who won finds out how easy it is to criticize ones governing yet how difficult it is to govern
Biden is already backing down...."come come come......our borders are open. No deportaions.....and now? " don't come yet. Wait 100 days." Getting the vaccine out quickly is what I will do is what he said.....and now? "It is a challenge and we will do the best we can."

So it is not Trump nasty surprises. It is reality Trump is leaving him.

Good luck Joe.

Joe was VP, so he should know what he is stepping into... Now Harris and her learning curve will be different and harder seeing she is a heartbeat from being President...
If he knew what he was stepping in he wouldn't have to tell migrant caravans to slow down now and wait. If he knew what he was stepping in, he wouldn't have to say, 'getting vaccines out quicker will be a challenge and we will do the best we can'

Or....

Maybe he said what he wanted voters to hear knowing he wont be able to deliver.........perhaps that was it?

So it is actually one or the other...either he didnt know what he was getting into or he fooled his supporters.

Which one is it?

Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, damned pecker eater...lol

Write it a lot more times but in the end reality is Biden won and Trump is leaving!
China won when the Trumplican party invaded the Capitol, hunting for the VP and lawmakers.

So cute...and childish.

No, China won when Joe cheated his way in...That is what they paid for after all....

It's fun watching the idiot libs here lose their shit over every little thing Biden's not getting that Trump did.

Well, too fucking bad. Had Biden's conduct been a bit more personable, maybe that wouldn't be the case...
After all the terrible shit Trump said about Obama, he still helped Trump assume office prepared because it was the best for the country.

This sad state of affairs proves that Trump cares more about himself than the nation.

After all the terrible shit Trump said about Obama, he still helped Trump assume office prepared because it was the best for the country.

This sad state of affairs proves that Trump cares more about himself than the nation.
But...But....But.....Biden knew all Trump was doing wrong....so exactly what did Trump need to tell him?

Helped Trump? You mean like setting up a phony investigation to start a failed coup?

Gee, with friends like that one doesn't need enemies....

Forum List

Back