Trump demonstrates what he meant by his "lysol" statement

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
time lysol.jpg

Go for it!

Last edited:
Yesterday he was tweeting complaints against FOX News, the fake news kings. I does not want any media that is not under his control to report or show exactly what he says or does, without sanitizing his coverage, so that he does not look like exactly what he is, the mad king running loose in the castle.

• Banned

'Without the MSM, there would be 300 more million American's as stupid and ill informed as you.
Yesterday he was tweeting complaints against FOX News, the fake news kings. I does not want any media that is not under his control to report or show exactly what he says or does, without sanitizing his coverage, so that he does not look like exactly what he is, the mad king running loose in the castle.
You two need to realize that people are dying. Dying for you to stfu.

'Without the MSM, there would be 300 more million American's as stupid and ill informed as you.
No. I was referring to his being unable to be shown live, on UN-sanitized media, including FOX, without his stupid unscientific medical recommendations risking killing people (truely stupid people) that would attempt to follow his suggestions, ending in death and injury. Be advised, those people were not dying for me. They died and were injured for him. Not real impressed with his self aggrandizement, taking credit for things he didn't do or did/directed so poorly, they added to the death-toll and sickness in the country and general trumpisms, requiring explanations by supporters on FOX/FAKE NEWS to justify his words. I quit watching his little updates as he is an embarrassment in office and the updates were being used more for political purpose than in epidemic management.

No. I was referring to his being unable to be shown live, on UN-sanitized media, including FOX, without his stupid unscientific medical recommendations risking killing people (truely stupid people) that would attempt to follow his suggestions, ending in death and injury. Be advised, those people were not dying for me. They died and were injured for him. Not real impressed with his self aggrandizement, taking credit for things he didn't do or did/directed so poorly, they added to the death-toll and sickness in the country and general trumpisms, requiring explanations by supporters on FOX/FAKE NEWS to justify his words. I quit watching his little updates as he is an embarrassment in office and the updates were being used more for political purpose than in epidemic management.
Why does information bother you so much?

Information does not. Lies, half truths, exaggerations, made up BS and political propaganda do. Turmp is full of it. Anybody that viewed his little update sh#t shows last week as information (except for how much he is unfit for office) is a functional moron. You're lucky you lived through it. Drank and bleach or tanned under industrial UVC germicidal lights lately. If so, there is an emergency room for you.

Information does not. Lies, half truths, exaggerations, made up BS and political propaganda do. Turmp is full of it. Anybody that viewed his little update sh#t shows last week as information (except for how much he is unfit for office) is a functional moron. You're lucky you lived through it. Drank and bleach or tanned under industrial UVC germicidal lights lately. If so, there is an emergency room for you.
Do you lean to the left? That’s cool admit it.. But watching the lynching of a sitting president by the press corps is absolutely disgusting and any American that stands by and watches us and doesn’t cringe makes you a sick human being

Do you lean to the left? That’s cool admit it.. But watching the lynching of a sitting president by the press corps is absolutely disgusting and any American that stands by and watches us and doesn’t cringe makes you a sick human being
NO. I stand up straight, right in the middle and recognize he has done a piss poor job. Not that thrilled with Cuomo, or some other Democrats right now either.

NO. I stand up straight, right in the middle and recognize he has done a piss poor job. Not that thrilled with Cuomo, or some other Democrats right now either.
Trump is the greatest president in the history of America you need to sit down and take your medication and just get over the fact that he’s a big bold white American man that kicks ass.. He’s better than black people he’s better than Latinos he is the traditional American man strong white and powerful strong white and great strong white and hard-working

Last edited:

Uh huh...whatever you say...yeah, yeah...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.....................

Forum List

Back