Trump Defends Vaccine

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Trump again defends "Operation Warp Speed," which his followers refused to get and continue to refer to as a poison jab and point to numerous cases of health issues allegedly resulting from their use. Yet, they still stand behind him.

Trump again defends "Operation Warp Speed," which his followers refused to get and continue to refer to as a poison jab and point to numerous cases of health issues allegedly resulting from their use. Yet, they still stand behind him.

Major point of division for me. If he hasn't realized that it's potentially dangerous by now, then he likely never will (unless one of HIS loved ones suffer from the harmful side effects). I'm already going to go with DeSantis anyway. This just helps concrete my decision.

Last edited:
Fauci forced him to say this. Him saying this is all Fauci's fault.

Fauci forced him to say this. Him saying this is all Fauci's fault.
It would not be because Trump did get covid and was treated for it?

AND has been getting the vaccine since before he left the WH, with no side effects?

It would not be because Trump did get covid and was treated for it?

AND has been getting the vaccine since before he left the WH, with no side effects?

Most likely. I just wanted to help out and get that tired excuse out of the way.

I wonder if this could be the wedge DeSantis needs to drive people away from Trump and to him

Pushing the vaccine through like Trump did gave people hope when they needed it most. Trump was first to come out against the shutdowns and mandates too. He was also all in with safe and effective treatment alternatives, Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. He gave NYC what they needed for treatment and isolation but they didn't use it. I don't believe in the vaccines, especially the Mrna types. I got one J&J shot because I thought I needed it to travel. But you'd have to be pretty stupid to go looking for the vaccine today. They don't work. Fauci was a con. MAGA

I hold his response to covid against him.

He allowed the media and globalists to terrorize the entire world over a cold that killed already sick people almost exclusively, instead of being a leader, firing the quack "dr" fraudchi and staying on the offensive like he had done on so many occasions where the issue was trivial.

The guy isn't as smart as he wants us to believe.

Sincerely,

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions
Nikki Haley
Jon Bolton
Gen Milley
Dr. Fauxi

Pushing the vaccine through like Trump did gave people hope when they needed it most.

Good lord, whiff....

Hope...

"The data from the cruise ships proves "Covid 19" isn't any more dangerous than a typical flu season"

"By executive order I am making it illegal to shut down anything because of "Covid 19""

"We do not need a vaccine (against a flu) because Covid 19 is no longer here (June 2020)"

"You're FIRED" (Fauxi, Wray, everyone who told him to produce a vaccine against nothing)"

No, Donald Trump fell hook line and sinker and still hasn't figured it out...

What else is someone to expect from the human scumbag? other then to create divisions amongst US citizens, and especially amongst Republicans to satisfy his own ego and wallet?

Major point of division for me. If he hasn't realized that it's potentially dangerous by now, then he likely never will (unless one of HIS loved ones suffer from the harmful side effects). I'm already going to go with DeSantis anyway. This just helps concrete my decision.
What is your opinion towards Mike Pence? - just asking

I liked Pence up until the moment he could have forced an investigation into the election results. I personally believe he revealed himself as a RINO (or RINO-light) at the final moment and sided with the Liz Cheneys and Mitt Romneys of the world. At that point, he faded off of my radar as a milquetoast, GOP-style, do-nothing kinda guy. JMO

I don't know if I've every fully "stood behind" any candidate. I was and am totally opposed to the experimental vaccine, and there's a ton of evidence that it causes harm. And we still don't know what the long term effects may be. Time will tell.

Unfortunately, no matter who the candidates are these days, none of them fully share the overall vision of the Founding Fathers. All of them spend money like drunken sailors, and all of them compromise on various issues. Also, unfortunately, that means that voters often have to compromise and vote for the lesser of two evils or refuse to vote at all.

Forum List

Back