Trump customers vote with their feet

It's ok. He ain't hurting for money. And....it's all lefties cancelling. I'd be happy with fewer HIV infested libs in my hotel.

What is with the radical left? Maybe Brits who elected a freaking Muslem as mayor of London don't understand the American electoral system. You almost gotta laugh that idiot foreigners who are fortunate enough to take advantage of an American forum would realize that nobody in the freaking world believes that angry illegal aliens would boycott Trump's freaking hotels even if they had enough change in their pockets to tip the freaking bellhop. Why do angry lefties resort to a baseball bat in the head when they disagree with the 1st Amendment or crazy phony economic sanctions to intimidate a political candidate when all they have to do is register and vote?

What is with the radical left? Maybe Brits who elected a freaking Muslem as mayor of London don't understand the American electoral system. You almost gotta laugh that idiot foreigners who are fortunate enough to take advantage of an American forum would realize that nobody in the freaking world believes that angry illegal aliens would boycott Trump's freaking hotels even if they had enough change in their pockets to tip the freaking bellhop. Why do angry lefties resort to a baseball bat in the head when they disagree with the 1st Amendment or crazy phony economic sanctions to intimidate a political candidate when all they have to do is register and vote?
Its all in the numbers dickhead.

Liberals. Standing for nothing, bending over for everything.

How could I, not knowing anything about it, give you any kind of meaningful analysis. If you want bullshit, ask your libtard buddies.

Of course, I still don't trust it because everyone is out to bash Trump. That's the only "fact" I am aware of right now.

Forum List

Back