trump criticizes Biden for attacks on Houthi terrorists

Does the former president understand that the US, along with Britain and the international community is taking these steps to stop the disruption of up to 30% of shipping? Does he understand that this attacks could crash the world's economy and that these strike are trying to prevent worldwide economic disaster?

Wait....he is already on record wishing for economic disaster. A former president hoping for economic disaster?

It was done by the Biden Administration. All republicans will hate it no matter what.

tRump will too.

Nobody ever heard of Houthi until Biden realized he was sinking in the polls.

I've known about the Houthis since 2004. They were once Yemen's monarchy. They have been carrying out cross border raids into Arabia since then. As they have gotten better equipment they have bombed Saudi oil facilities and now Israel.

In 2000 the Saudis moved their villages back from the border 20 kilometers.

He's the only person with the will to stop it who might be in a position to do so, correct.

Correct.

Incorrect.

Let me know if you need anything else clarified.

You can lie to yourself all you want, but you are openly admitting you are not going to support the one man on the earth that can stop WWIII.

What could be more important than stopping WWIII?

Fuck that. You support American imperialism. I don’t. Not our criminal government’s concern.

If the USG stopped supporting Israel’s genocide, this would all stop.

So, the US should give in to whomever attacks us to get them to stop?

Great plan, what could possibly go wrong.

You can lie to yourself all you want
Projection.
but you are openly admitting you are not going to support the one man on the earth that can stop WWIII.
Many men could stop it, but he's uniquely situated, as well as suited by temperament, to do so.
What could be more important than stopping WWIII?
Few things; we'll just have to hope it doesn't come down to my vote.

Please do let me know if further clarification is needed. :)

Many men could stop it, but he's uniquely situated, as well as suited by temperament, to do so.

and yet stopping WWIII is not important enough to you to vote for him. weird.

Few things; we'll just have to hope it doesn't come down to my vote.

Name them...name the few things that are more important than stopping WWIII.

No dipshit. Use your brain, if you have one.
He really has become one of the worst trolls here, and so happy and successful too - headed to Panama shortly with suitcases of cash.

Strange isn't it?

But like so many folks here, he's just another braindead dupe for the Empire.

We the Sheeple.

Forum List

Back