Trump Counties Had Over 3 Times Death Rate From COVID Than Biden counties In October

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.
Wow!

Can you post the death certificates of these individuals so we can verify this claim?

Thanks in advance! :)

1638923685990.png

Oh darn, I forgot a step, you have to click on "deaths" for the chart. I assumed you would figure that part out, but clearly I was wrong. My bad

Click I agree at the bottom

vaers data search click it.

Section 3 click Covid 19 and then do the search.

This has been filtered already by the Vaccine Court. So the numbers are watered down.

VAERS data in CDC WONDER are updated every Friday. Hence, results for the same query can change from week to week.
These results are for 672,373 total events.
Rows with zero Events Reported are hidden. Use Quick Options above to show zero rows.

Click I agree at the bottom

vaers data search click it.

Section 3 click Covid 19 and then do the search.

This has been filtered already by the Vaccine Court. So the numbers are watered down.

VAERS data in CDC WONDER are updated every Friday. Hence, results for the same query can change from week to week.
These results are for 672,373 total events.
Rows with zero Events Reported are hidden. Use Quick Options above to show zero rows.
Try harder next time...

Untitled.jpg

It's a pity that you tards have been gaslit by your propagandists so many times that you are no longer able to discern fact from fantasy.

If Trumptards want to keep dying just to spite Biden, then go right ahead!
On the bright side, the GOP's Trump problem seems to be taking care of itself.

Very sad indeed. I do not think I will ever understand why people politicized this particular action of all actions. I understand standing up against the mandates, I do not understand allow that to place yourself in danger when it is immaterial to the political fight.

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.

So, the obvious inference is, if a person votes for Trump, they will die of covid.

Serves them right.

So, the obvious inference is, if a person votes for Trump, they will die of covid.

Serves them right.
No. The inference is that Trump supporter are less likely to vaccinate and that means they are far more likely to be killed from COVID.

And that Trump supporters skew older, it is even more likely. And it certainly does not 'sever them right' as that is a rather asinine assertion.

Forum List

Back