Trump Counties Had Over 3 Times Death Rate From COVID Than Biden counties In October

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.
I support the right to terminate one's own life!

But the death toll overall is much worse under Biden... He was supposed to unite and help us all, not kill off his political opponents.
For the unvaccinated, Delta variant is much worse because it's more infectious, and killing those unvaccinated.

Trump's vaccine, is saving the lives of Biden voters.

Bizarre times, we live in....

Last edited:
The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

NY Times = News, Fake news. Very fake news

It's a pity that you tards have been gaslit by your propagandists so many times that you are no longer able to discern fact from fantasy.

If Trumptards want to keep dying just to spite Biden, then go right ahead!
what's funny is that I don't think it was a NYT original. At least I didn't read it there, and my wife put her subscription on my credit card to debt monthly. Nice of her actually, since I like to read it too sometimes. I'd prefer the Wash Post but ....

You need to read the OP again, and the link contained therein.
You need to follow elections to realize that most states are very close to swinging one way or the other.
I hate to break it to you, but I know quite a few billionaires, who, of course, will never give me a penny.
They work their asses off for 35-40 years and won't wear a mask because they were wearing masks in the factories they owned or leased overseas.
They simply are going out eating in overly expensive restaurants that neither one of us could afford.
You don't like it?
Visit any Synagogue in Miami and tell them...before they spit in your face.

NYT - it's propaganda.

Oh well.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: NO :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There aren't that many Biden counties out there.

1) there is no definition of a covid death
2) nothing else really matters

But the death toll overall is much worse under Biden... He was supposed to unite and help us all, not kill off his political opponents.

Not accurate at all. Between the first death and the day Trump left office there were 434001 deaths over 326 days, for an average of 1331 deaths per day. Since Biden took over there has been 371221 deaths' over 321 days for an average of 1156 death per day.

Forum List

Back