Trump Counties Had Over 3 Times Death Rate From COVID Than Biden counties In October

So where do I get the figure for Jan 21, 2020 and the one for Jan 20 2021, clicking on your chart doesn't give either.

Oh darn, I forgot a step, you have to click on "deaths" for the chart. I assumed you would figure that part out, but clearly I was wrong. My bad

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.

You think more about Rump than you do your own family, you're sick son.

Yes, Trump averaged 175 more dead a day than Joe has so far. Thus your claim was false.
Alright, I get your point. I was wrong on that, my bad.

BUT!

Biden has knowledge of the disease, the vaccines, and treatments, and while I can get your point that the conservatives are not getting vaccinated, still, why are so many people dying?

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

That exudes so much concern for the health and wellbeing of your fellow man.

So much.

Not.

I can't read your article because it's behind a paywall, but perhaps this has more to do with urban versus rural mentality than Trump or Biden.

Let’s recap so new readers are not confused by your post.

789,902/49,288,016 = 0.0160262486524. That is, of course, out of all cases MARKED as COVID-19 deaths. As many know, these deaths were falsely tabulated by many hospitals and nursing homes across the nation when the cause of death was something else, including choking on food in bed marked as Covid-19 death.

A 1.6% death rate that is actually lower than 1.6%. Again, this stat is inflated due to mismarked and falsified death records.

I will not hold my breath for the time it takes for these two separate categories of dying FROM and dying WITH to be publicly revealed. Likely, it would take years to investigate each case, one by one, until a self-taught machine/AI is set to task and distinguishes these deaths in perhaps an hour or less. Not happening soon enough, regardless.

So, G5000, you are telling us we should ALL (which is a total falsehood and even suggesting “most should” meaning over 50% should is still a huge lie) get an ineffective jab for mutated Omicron?

You figures are wrong, of course.

Approximately 378,955 people in the United States have died from the Wuhan virus in Joe Biden’s first ten months in office, according to statistics provided by Johns Hopkins University.
The nationwide coronavirus death toll — which was at 396,442 when Biden first took office — is now at 775,397.
LOL

Even the CDC says you're a fucking moron...

Alright, I get your point. I was wrong on that, my bad.

BUT!

Biden has knowledge of the disease, the vaccines, and treatments, and while I can get your point that the conservatives are not getting vaccinated, still, why are so many people dying?

Hey, I am in no way defending Biden, he could fuck up a wet dream. People are still dying because we are people and we want to be around other people and the virus still spreads around.

The immunologist my wife works with had told us that as the virus mutates more it would get weaker and so far he seems to have been right. I am hoping soon we are to the point where we have learned to live with it like we have with the flu

You'll forgive us if we don't believe you. :auiqs.jpg: We know you.

I gave the numbers and the link to where they came from.

Just as with your fellow Trump worshiper you are free to check my math, in fact I would encourage you to do so. If it is too difficult of math for you, I am sure I can find a 6th grader to help you out.

If your fellow Trump worshiper had done that to the article he linked to he would have known they lied to him.

I gave the numbers and the link to where they came from.

Just as with your fellow Trump worshiper you are free to check my math, in fact I would encourage you to do so. If it is too difficult of math for you, I am sure I can find a 6th grader to help you out.

If your fellow Trump worshiper had done that to the article he linked to he would have known they lied to him.
You'll forgive us if we don't believe you.

Forum List

Back