Trump confronts 2018's harsh political reality

You are ALWAYS confused Joey.

The radical left committing violence is as natural as you picking your nose.

You avoided the question. Why do we need an armed citizenry if it isn't to take on tyrannical governments?

An unelected government doing unpopular things certainly qualifies
Why do lefties commit so much violence?

In your beloved southside, D voters kill themselves at very high rates.

Maybe the solution is keeping guns out of the hands of LWNJs.

Watch him squirm.

Over the past few weeks — especially since Roy Moore's defeat — sources close to Trump say he's finally recognizing a harsh reality: If Republicans lose the House in 2018, it will pose an existential threat to his presidency, with endless investigations, legislative obstruction and a likely move toward impeachment.

"Oh, he gets it," a source who's recently spoke to Trump told me.
<more>
Yes, he's coming to the realization that Democrats will do ANYTHING to subvert the opposition and acquire power.

I hope he pounds every last Democrat crook into the ground.

The Republicans stopped Obama getting a Supreme Court justice. From that moment on, it's a fight to the death. You reap what you sow.
Elections have consequences. GOP was brilliant in seating Gorsuch.

2018 is going to be fantastic. You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Watch him squirm.

Over the past few weeks — especially since Roy Moore's defeat — sources close to Trump say he's finally recognizing a harsh reality: If Republicans lose the House in 2018, it will pose an existential threat to his presidency, with endless investigations, legislative obstruction and a likely move toward impeachment.

<more>
Not one democrat voted for the tax cut. Yeah, the public is clamoring for Democrats to replace the House GOP. They want higher health insurance costs and to pay more taxes.

Watch him squirm.

<more>
Yes, he's coming to the realization that Democrats will do ANYTHING to subvert the opposition and acquire power.

The Republicans stopped Obama getting a Supreme Court justice. From that moment on, it's a fight to the death. You reap what you sow.
democrats would have done the same. You're fooling nobody.

Not one democrat voted for the tax cut. Yeah, the public is clamoring for Democrats to replace the House GOP. They want higher health insurance costs and to pay more taxes.

When they start losing benefits to give tax breaks to billionaires, they aren't going to be too keen on these tax cuts.

except they did no such thing. They did not block the appointment of Kennedy to Scotus in 1988, even after Senile Ronnie screwed up and nominated Bork who was too crazy for even Republicans to support.

Republicans know 2018 is going to be a very bad year for them. They'll lose one or both houses of Congress and that will end outright all of Trump's agenda and will allow Democrats to conduct proper investigations into Trump, Sessions, and the rest of the criminals.

'The Wall', even if funding is approved in the next 6 months, will either not even be started or just the first grading of soil will be taking place and then it will come to a crashing end forever. Like Palin's bridge to nowhere.

The stock market is also due for a large drop. wait for it cons, here it comes.
Trump doesn’t have an ‘agenda’ – he’s too stupid, ignorant, and lazy to bother.

Trump’s ‘agenda’ is the same failed, wrongheaded rightwing dogma the GOP has been flogging for years.

Poor poor progressive. You must still be super butthurt from your election loss. We understand, we truly do, but the evidence coming in is that it is the progressives who are confronting the harsh reality of 2018. These threads are far more about propping up your shattered ego's than anything approaching reality. The midterms are going to suck for you I think. Historically the Party in possession of the Presidency usually loses seats, but this is one year where that might not happen.

Time will tell, but if I am right I fear your next few years are going to be very, very bad for you.
Trump supporting GOP patriots will increase our lead in the House and especially in the Senate. We can't depend on Democrats to help MAGA, so we need a super majority so that we no longer have to depend on kissing McCain's ass.

Trump supporting GOP patriots will increase our lead in the House and especially in the Senate. We can't depend on Democrats to help MAGA, so we need a super majority so that we no longer have to depend on kissing McCain's ass.

Dream on, buddy.

Reality is, in off year elections, the incumbant party usually loses 40 house seats and five senate seats on average.

The dems only need 23 and 2 to retake Congress.

Dream on, buddy.

Reality is, in off year elections, the incumbant party usually loses 40 house seats and five senate seats on average.

The dems only need 23 and 2 to retake Congress.
I know you are dreaming the Ds will take Congress, but my poor boy nothing will change if they do.

One would think you would learn, but you never do.

Watch him squirm.

<more>

They might have done. That's not my point. My point is that these Republican partisan hacks are hypocritical

Uh oh, it looks like I've been sucked into yet another USMB Insult Vortex™.

Could you folks stop quoting me so I can pull out of this chain?

No, you start these things, you kind of deserve to be in them.

Here's a crazy idea, how about addressing points made instead of whining like a little bitch that people are being mean to you.
61_zps6ixbmnoh.gif~original

Watch him squirm.

<more>
Yep.....the butthurt is strong in Democrats.

Now somebody needs to explain how attacking a successful president who has done more for the American people than the last 3 presidents combined is going to help solve the inherent problems of this country. Where are all of the bodies of the dead Nancy Pelosi said a tax cut would result in.

Last edited:
Watch him squirm.

<more>
Yep.....the butthurt is strong in Democrats.

Now somebody needs to explain how attacking a successful president who has done more for the American than the last 3 presidents combined is going to help solve the inherent problems of this country. Where are all of the bodies of the dead Nancy Pelosi said a tax cut would result in.

Awwww. Bigot muddy posted a video. Good muddy. *pat on the head*

Forum List

Back