Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt

A policeman should be held at a higher standard for working under pressure than a golfer.
I am sure you agree but your President sees an equivalency between the pressure of golf and the pressure a Policeman faces. HE IS AN IDIOT.
Only an idiot can't see that two situations where making mistakes under pressure are comparable.
Don't be that all-caps hysterical idiot.

The funniest part is that Ingram immediately predicted the libtard response in the interview. The dingbats on the left are so predictable because they can't control their petty emotional tantrums.

Sorry, but "choking" and missing a 3 foot putt IS NOT the same as "choking" and shooting someone 7 times in the back. If a person misses the putt, nobody dies or gets maimed and paralyzed.

If that cop had been a member of the military Security Force and shot someone 7 times in the back while holding onto their shirt, they would have been brought up on charges, given a courts martial, and kicked out of the military after serving brig time.

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

You don't understand the analogy. You are probably a non-athlete so I will translate for you. President Trump was saying that in the heat of the moment, a human will at times panic and 'choke' and do the something that they would not normally do. Granted it was an awkward analogy but he was NOT trivializing what Police are faced with or the actions they take. Now do you understand?

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

You don't understand the analogy. You are probably a non-athlete so I will translate for you. President Trump was saying that in the heat of the moment, a human will at times panic and 'choke' and do the something that they would not normally do. Granted it was an awkward analogy but he was NOT trivializing what Police are faced with or the actions they take. Now do you understand?
you are a fricking idiot.

Both are mistakes made under pressure.
Stop being such a virtue signaling ninny and take a couple of these:

View attachment 383294
A policeman should be held at a higher standard for working under pressure than a golfer.
I am sure you agree but your President sees an equivalency between the pressure of golf and the pressure a Policeman faces. HE IS AN IDIOT.

Cuomo's decision to force nursing homes to admit COVID patients killed thousands and Cuomo's explanation was "old people are going to die".
Obama lectured people are more likely to die slipping in a bathtub downplaying terrorist attacks. Let's not forget other famous comments such as "what difference does it make" and "some people did something".

Sorry, but "choking" and missing a 3 foot putt IS NOT the same as "choking" and shooting someone 7 times in the back. If a person misses the putt, nobody dies or gets maimed and paralyzed.

If that cop had been a member of the military Security Force and shot someone 7 times in the back while holding onto their shirt, they would have been brought up on charges, given a courts martial, and kicked out of the military after serving brig time.
.....wrong--you don't know shit about the military .....the military has killed MANY innocent civilians and have not been charged and kicked out of the military --do I need to list them?

.....ALSO--the military ''kills''' it's OWN troops--by mistake--AND usually no charge
...high IQ, well trained pilots ''kill'' hundreds of innocents by mistake
..humans make mistakes---UNDENIABLE....and dealing with jackass, stupid, RESISTING. irrational criminals is not like making a cheese sandwich-- it is very dynamic and difficult

Sorry, but "choking" and missing a 3 foot putt IS NOT the same as "choking" and shooting someone 7 times in the back.
No one claimed it was exactly the same.
A valid comparison was made in that both are examples of mistakes made under pressure.
Surely you're intelligent enough to discern this, right?

Both are mistakes made under pressure.
Stop being such a virtue signaling ninny and take a couple of these:

View attachment 383294

Cops do not earn any more than golfers, cops wages are very low.

The leftists who have never worked an honest day of work are sure quick to criticize anybody for mistakes though.

Laura Ingraham saw how stupid it sounded and corrected him by saying, "You're not comparing this to golf, right?"
She had to hold his fucking little sweaty hand through that SIMPLETON, SOFTBALL interview and he STILL kept stepping in his own shit.

he may be THE president, but he's not MY president.

& it's clear as day that he's a sociopath...

Of course he isn't your president. You aren't an American like the rest of us.

You're not Americans.
You're traitors and unwitting servants to Putin, just like Trump.

Trump Did Not Ask Putin About Russia's Bounties on US Troops
www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Jul 29, 2020 - Trump Says He Did Not Ask Putin About Suspected Bounties to Kill ... But Mr. Trump hinted for the first time at blaming subordinates for ... A C.I.A. spokesman declined to comment. ... Charcuterie With All of the Smoke but None of the Meat ... Rather, in an interview with MSNBC on July 9, he criticized news ...

Justice Dept. Never Fully Examined Trump's Ties to Russia, Ex
www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

3 days ago - President Trump has long called investigations into his 2016 ... in 2016, and he has refused to criticize or challenge the Kremlin's increasing ... His son Eric once said the Trump Organization relied on Russia for “all the funding we ... to Mr. Mueller around that time to focus on whether crimes were committed.

A Question That Won't Go Away: Why Does Trump Love Putin ...
www.motherjones.com › politics › 2020/06 › a-questio...

Jun 29, 2020 - A Question That Won't Go Away: Why Does Trump Love Putin So Much? ... (Through all the years of his tweeting, Trump has not once referred to any person besides Putin as an ... At that time, Trump was working on yet another deal to develop a Moscow tower—and ... He has never criticized the Russian.

Here is the actual interview.

Great work by president Trump as usual. Not so great job by Vox's full out fake news writers.

you are a fricking idiot.
Just trying to help you out. You seem confused.

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you, but I did cringe a bit with that interview. He should choose his words more carefully sometimes.

Got to be a better way to say what he's trying to say. (he's still a brilliant ad lib politician compared to Biden though, lol )

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are not human errors. They show a utter disregard for human life.

Forum List

Back