Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt

a triggered child having their tantrum in 280 characters or less?

you know ... like donny does quite often.

sometimes IN ALL CAPS!!!!
No, that isn't a tantrum. Thanks for hysterically asking, putz.

lol .... whatever you say.

ChZQ7LDWYAAMKiW.jpg

trump-frown-afp.jpg

he may be THE president, but he's not MY president.

& it's clear as day that he's a sociopath...
no, he's not a sociopath

he is a sociopath with malignant narcissism & arrested development & probably suffers from syphilitic brain syndrome.
no he's not, Doctor Play...you're not a doctor--just a racist on USMB

there are qualified doctors that have diagnosed donny ... anybody who's not a psychophant, such as yourself - can plainly see donny is whacked.
sorry--no he's not....post proof please

350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings
Tom Porter
Dec 5, 2019, 8:22 AM
350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings

An Ethical Dilemma
Donald Trump's presidency has some in the mental health community re-evaluating their role.
By Susan Milligan Senior Politics WriterApril 21, 2017, at 6:00 a.m.

President Donald Trump
Trump
Why Is the Trump Presidency of Extreme Psychological Interest?
President Donald Trump
signing a letter!!!!!!!!!! woooooooohooooo--that sure proves it !!!!!
hahahahahahahhahahahaha

no, he's not a sociopath

he is a sociopath with malignant narcissism & arrested development & probably suffers from syphilitic brain syndrome.

there are qualified doctors that have diagnosed donny ... anybody who's not a psychophant, such as yourself - can plainly see donny is whacked.

Tom Porter
Dec 5, 2019, 8:22 AM

An Ethical Dilemma
Donald Trump's presidency has some in the mental health community re-evaluating their role.
By Susan Milligan Senior Politics WriterApril 21, 2017, at 6:00 a.m.

President Donald Trump
Trump
Why Is the Trump Presidency of Extreme Psychological Interest?
President Donald Trump
signing a letter!!!!!!!!!! woooooooohooooo--that sure proves it !!!!!
hahahahahahahhahahahaha

nice retort, TB. given that they are all in the mental health field .... & well - you are not - i'd go with the opinion of ones who got all that schoolin' over a torch bearing racist on a MB such as you.

ha ha

ha ha

ha.

Hey Harmonica, still waiting for you to explain how Obama is a RINO.
Hey Quacker,, still waiting for you to explain how Trump is a RINO.
..get it???
you people post crap without evidence--so we can say same the same thing = you people post babble

..get it???
you people post crap without evidence--so we can say same the same thing = you people post babble

I've never called Trump a RINO. You must be thinking of someone else. Still, I'd like to know why you think Obama is a RINO.

..get it???

I've never called Trump a RINO. You must be thinking of someone else. Still, I'd like to know why you think Obama is a RINO.
1. yes, someone else--follow the thread back
2. you people don't get it....all I do is replace names to show that most of the posts like that are just babble crap

..get it???

2. you people don't get it....all I do is replace names to show that most of the posts like that are just babble crap

So, you admit that your posts are just babble crap, and you have nothing to back them up. Good to know.

These are “people that you’ve never heard of, people that are in the dark shadows,” Trump said. “They’re people that are on the streets. They’re people that are controlling the streets. We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend, and in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that.”

Mr President those are the men in black and they are looking for aliens who are misbehaving. We have informed them that you are not misbehaving and they should leave you alone.

Also we have decided that you should not speak with anyone in the FOX network as they will air what you say. We have uncovered a plot that FOX has offered a bounty for anyone who can get you to make unstable remarks.

..get it???

So, you admit that your posts are just babble crap, and you have nothing to back them up. Good to know.
hahhahahahahahhahahh---don't try to double talk about of it----

..get it???

wrong --I back my stuff up with facts --not opinion ...shit, most of you people don't even bother to post unsubstantiated links/evidence of your babble crap

In some ways it's appropriate.

1. Just like cops commit crimes and break the law with impunity, Trump cheats at golf.
How Donald Trump cheats at golf even when playing against Tiger Woods

2. The govt. pays millions for Trump to golf, and police departments get billions, not that it all goes to defend criminal actions, but no doubt some money and efforts go into that.

3. They both lie to cover up their actions. Although Trump cheating at golf is not really comparable to his financial and political coverups and human rights abuses.

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope.. Some of those incidents were murder.. Plain and simple.. Murder is by DEFINITION -- NOT an accident..

To put in golf terms for the Donald --- that was skank shot with major yips involved... He blew that one..

no, he's not a sociopath

Still those incidents are not accidents. MANY of them are police losing their training and discipline.

Trump blew it on that cheap shot.. The REST of the interview is dynamite tho.. High energy, Mr. Fixit mode...

no, he's not a sociopath

Still those incidents are not accidents. MANY of them are police losing their training and discipline.

Trump blew it on that cheap shot.. The REST of the interview is dynamite tho.. High energy, Mr. Fixit mode...
.... no, they are accidents......humans make mistakes.....some humans have less discipline than others = perfectly human nature
..jesus christ --YOU people would do the SAME thing!!!!

again, you people would do the same thing!!! = human mistakes

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope.. Some of those incidents were murder.. Plain and simple.. Murder is by DEFINITION -- NOT an accident..

To put in golf terms for the Donald --- that was skank shot with major yips involved... He blew that one..
.....they are not murder--they are not trying to kill, but to restrain/subdue irrational, jackass, crazy criminals
...manslaughter at the worst

When a golfer starts missing 3 ft. Putts, it's called getting the 'yipps'.
When a cop has to shoot a perp 7x up close, it's similar, as the cop got the 'yipps'. Bad outcome either way.
..I was in the USMC for 8 years--did mucho pistol training..it's hard to hit a stationary ''non-dangerous'' target at 10 yards in the black ...I say fire the 7 rounds ....
You might disagree if he shot your sorry ass 7 times from the back.
Spineless people shoot anyone in the back. I am guessing you would.
..not anyone--you just posted bullshit
..crazy jackass dangerous criminals---if you think their lives are worthwhile, you are a dumbass

Forum List

Back