Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he may be THE president, but he's not MY president.

& it's clear as day that he's a sociopath...
I made the same determination about Obama in 2010. Obama was the ultimate con man. Donald Trump puts America first and his policies reflect that. I don't care what he SAYS or who he OFFENDS. He is about America and Americans. Obama was the exact opposite of Donald Trump. Always a smooth talker in front of the camera but as soon the cameras were off, he was back to undermining America and bolstering foreign enemies.

I made the same determination about Obama in 2010. Obama was the ultimate con man. Donald Trump puts America first and his policies reflect that. I don't care what he SAYS or who he OFFENDS. He is about America an Americans. Obama was the exact opposite of Donald Trump. Always a smooth talker in front of the camera but as soon the cameras were off, he was back to undermining America and bolstering foreign enemies.
..and Obamas hate America/whties/cops

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.
Both are mistakes made under pressure.
Stop being such a virtue signaling ninny and take a couple of these:

fauxoutrage (2).jpg

Because getting in the way of a Prog and their mouth is interference to them. Someone else that talks like them on the other side of politics is just not fair. Never before did they have to hear this. now you know what if feels like. But what you really excel at is physical damage, destruction and murder of other people. That okay to you.

Both are mistakes made under pressure.
Stop being such a virtue signaling ninny and take a couple of these:

View attachment 383294
A policeman should be held at a higher standard for working under pressure than a golfer.
I am sure you agree but your President sees an equivalency between the pressure of golf and the pressure a Policeman faces. HE IS AN IDIOT.

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

YES YES----Mr Trump = someone with guts tells it like it is....
So you think that is how it is. God help you and anyone who you interact with. There are many sick human beings in our country. so sad.

Forum List

Back