Trump Closing Argument: Punish My Enemies!

View attachment 888044

Trump Promises Voters Vengeance In His Final Pitch Before Iowa Caucus

The former president told supporters that Monday's caucus was their "personal chance" to help him get back at his political enemies.

INDIANOLA, Iowa (AP) — Donald Trump implored his supporters Sunday to brave frigid temperatures and deliver him a decisive victory in Monday’s Iowa caucuses, saying their vote would help bring to Washington the retribution he has repeatedly promised if he returns to the White House.

The former president has set sky-high expectations for his own performance in the first contest of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He spent the day before the caucuses trying to ensure he meets them. His main GOP rivals all spent Sunday in Iowa as well, making last-minute appeals to Iowans open to hearing them.

At a rally in Indianola, Trump said his supporters could fight back against his political enemies, claiming that the four indictments he faces were driven by politics and renewing his false claims about the 2020 election he lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

Many in the crowd wore white and gold caps identifying them as Trump caucus captains who will help round up support for him Monday night.

“These caucuses are your personal chance to score the ultimate victory over all of the liars, cheaters, thugs, perverts, frauds, crooks, freaks, creeps and other quite nice people,” Trump told the audience. “The Washington swamp has done everything in its power to take away your voice. But tomorrow is your time to turn on them and to say and speak your mind and to vote.”

Much more at the link below...

TRUMP CLOSING ARGUMENT: PUNISH MY ENEMIES!

Punish? Retribution? Vengeance? Unbelievable! That does not sound like sane reasons to vote for him! What do you think?
I see no quote by him saying those things.

View attachment 888044

The former president told supporters that Monday's caucus was their "personal chance" to help him get back at his political enemies.

INDIANOLA, Iowa (AP) — Donald Trump implored his supporters Sunday to brave frigid temperatures and deliver him a decisive victory in Monday’s Iowa caucuses, saying their vote would help bring to Washington the retribution he has repeatedly promised if he returns to the White House.

The former president has set sky-high expectations for his own performance in the first contest of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He spent the day before the caucuses trying to ensure he meets them. His main GOP rivals all spent Sunday in Iowa as well, making last-minute appeals to Iowans open to hearing them.

At a rally in Indianola, Trump said his supporters could fight back against his political enemies, claiming that the four indictments he faces were driven by politics and renewing his false claims about the 2020 election he lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

Many in the crowd wore white and gold caps identifying them as Trump caucus captains who will help round up support for him Monday night.

“These caucuses are your personal chance to score the ultimate victory over all of the liars, cheaters, thugs, perverts, frauds, crooks, freaks, creeps and other quite nice people,” Trump told the audience. “The Washington swamp has done everything in its power to take away your voice. But tomorrow is your time to turn on them and to say and speak your mind and to vote.”

Punish? Retribution? Vengeance? Unbelievable! That does not sound like sane reasons to vote for him! What do you think?

lol, I know you have me on ignore now but…what the heck.

It seems you lefty’s really hate it when the tables are turned and used against you. I said this awhile back, that all of these games that you play could come back to bite you if a republican ever got back into the White House.

You loved it when Biden was dividing the country, calling his political opposition, and the American people “a threat to the country”? You loved it when the left called for violence against the right, “you find them in public, you form a crowd, and you push back on them, and tell them they’re not welcome”. The violence that happened when people were beaten after leaving a trump rally, you all ate that up. Biden has been nothing but a divisive person since the very beginning. The left started the attacks on trump since before he was even elected, vowing to impeach him before he even took office. Letitia James campaigned on “suing trump, and going home”, then she gets recorded on YouTube, gloating and laughing about how “oooh yeah, I’m really going to sue him”, it made it look like a personal vendetta, which it likely was, personal to the left, and just another ladder in the “get trump” campaign.

So, trump says he’s going to turn the tables and now you are all upset about it?

Do I think the whole revenge thing is a good idea? No, but the left have demonstrated that they will use any and all tactics to hurt trump and the republicans in general, so I’m not understanding why you think they wouldn’t want to do the same thing back to you…

View attachment 888044

The enemies of Trump are America's enemies.

All ya gotta do is look at the first few responses to your OP.

These people are not stable.

Of course you’d say that, but then when the dems dish it out, well then, you’re all on board, and it’s all fine.

How can you say “they are unstable” when you folks have written the book on divisiveness and underhanded tactics for the last several years.

Yep, I know. I hate to be on the same highway with them and in the same stores with them. They ain't normal.
Lakhota, I think you take this all way to seriously…you have probably been next to them in the store and probably had a good conversation with them. Just because we post on these forums doesn’t mean we wear politics on our sleeve.

Heck, most people, including me, wouldn’t have a problem sharing a meal, or beer with any one of you. Sure, you annoy the piss out of us sometimes, and we disagree on just about everything political, but at the end of the day, it’s not about hate, just frustration.

I’d even buy you a beer…even though you probably have me on ignore….youll probably not even see this :(

View attachment 888044

HuffPo is lying, Moron.

He didn’t say what they, and you, claim.

Hey Lakhota cut and paste the Trump quotes from the linked article saying “vengeance and retribution”.

You can’t, can you?

Forum List

Back