Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Yep, nothing in there about Declassification via telepathy.

Obama did not mentally declassify information, he did it with a physical act of sharing the information with someone.
Obama dint do squat for America or Americans.The census from 10 years
ago found that under Obama's first term the Middle Class fell into
DECLINE for the first time in Modern history.Obama also racked up by far
The largest Budget deficts in American History averaging Over $ 1.2 Trillion
his first term.Compare that to Bush 43's 2007 Budget Deficit of $ 162 Billion.
For context.Also under Obama Average Pay declined by $ 4,5oo yearly.
Where in Trumps last 2 years in office Middle Class average annual pay
Increased by $ 5,ooo.
Double aggravating is how the Obama's managed to leave the
White House significantly Richer.With Netflix offering $ 100 Million
and $ 65 Million + for Obama's book deal { w/o even submitting a
manuscript }.
Pretty neat eh.Yeah like how neat it was in Edgar Allen Poe's day
to use leeches to draw out the bad blood.

He never seemed to suffer any quick temper tantrum when
abroad and using diplomacy.
First thing Obama did when Abroad was to seek out an audience
to speak badly about our Country and it's history.
:auiqs.jpg:

Well the Dems seem to think they can indict & convict DT with just strong feelings.
At least thinking involves actual brain function & not just some Pavlovian response to your emotional triggers.

Yes, I think if he considers them unclassified, they are unclassified.
He has the ultimate authority in these matters.
Did that hurt?

I agree, they're "declassified" but only in his empty head. It doesn't mean they actually are according to the laws and procedures of the federal government. Many criminals have the same thought process, they think something belongs to them when it doesn't, because they "think" it does. They "think" that if they can take something away from you, then it rightfully belongs to them. Great job, relating to criminals.

I agree, they're "declassified" but only in his empty head. It doesn't mean they actually are according to the laws and procedures of the federal government.
The USSC said that the president is the ultimate authority. Who that is above the president created these laws and legal procedures and was able to include the president in those who must follow those laws and legal procedures.
Many criminals have the same thought process, they think something belongs to them when it doesn't, because they "think" it does. They "think" that if they can take something away from you, then it rightfully belongs to them. Great job, relating to criminals.
Actually, the criminal mindset is "that dude diss'd me, so it's his fault that I had to attack him." Pretty much the entire Democrat approach to Donald Trump.

I agree, they're "declassified" but only in his empty head. It doesn't mean they actually are according to the laws and procedures of the federal government. Many criminals have the same thought process, they think something belongs to them when it doesn't, because they "think" it does. They "think" that if they can take something away from you, then it rightfully belongs to them. Great job, relating to criminals.

Trump lied

He was never concerned with the classification of those documents….he just wanted them

He never had any intention of declassifying them….nor should he have

And you KNOW this because.... right I forgot, you dont know shit.
I KNOW this because of the way Trump behaved, how his lie evolved over time and because nobody on Trumps staff has stepped forward to confirm Trump discussed declassifying with them.

I KNOW this because of the way Trump behaved, how his lie evolved over time and because nobody on Trumps staff has stepped forward to confirm Trump discussed declassifying with them.
Yes we all know the persona that's been publicly depicted about our Presidents. We don't actually know much about them at all. We certainly dont know all of what was or wasnt declassified by the this, the last, or any President. So please stop acting like you do.

Oh, maybe they can check that list of all the classified and declassified documents you fools keep talking about. I wonder why that hasnt been checked yet....

Last edited:
I am against abortions at any point in time.

But there are far better ways to stop abortions than outlawing them.
Abortions have been on a steady decrease for years now. Better prevention and better education are helping reduce it. For some strange reason they increased during the pandemic.

Abortions have been on a steady decrease for years now. Better prevention and better education are helping reduce it. For some strange reason they increased during the pandemic.

The abortion rate to pregnancies has stayed pretty steady over time. As you point out, fewer pregnancies always means fewer abortions. This is the way to reduce abortions.

They went up during the pandemic as people were have sex more as they could not go out and do anything else.

The abortion rate to pregnancies has stayed pretty steady over time. As you point out, fewer pregnancies always means fewer abortions. This is the way to reduce abortions.

They went up during the pandemic as people were have sex more as they could not go out and do anything else.
I'm guessing that the government's clear intent to ruin the economy and end freedom added to desire not to have children.

Generally speaking murder rates have been on the decline for decades. Should we legalize that as well? That's what we are talking about here. The killing of innocent human beings. Passing laws to make that legal doesn't make it any less horrific.

He never seemed to suffer any quick temper tantrum when
abroad and using diplomacy.
First thing Obama did when Abroad was to seek out an audience
to speak badly about our Country and it's history.

The Traitor is a very petty individual. He has a need for instant gratification. He needs to be in spotlight. He poor to non-existent implus control and lashes out at any who disagrees with him. I would example Maggie Haberman's book, he has not read (not that he knows how to read), he attacked her automatically.

Generally speaking murder rates have been on the decline for decades. Should we legalize that as well? That's what we are talking about here. The killing of innocent human beings. Passing laws to make that legal doesn't make it any less horrific.

Abortion is NOT murder. There is no heart beat at 6-Weeks. Anti-Choice is about forcing Women to have a baby they cannot afford or take care of. It forces Women to give birth to children without skull. Anti-Choice is about denying Women the right to have control over their body.

Forum List

Back