Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Well that's democracy for you.

A side effect of the abortion ruling.

Perhaps we will see a decrease in abortions, even if by accident.

Experts say the U.S. Supreme Court’s June ruling appears to be accelerating a trend of increased birth control use among teens, including long-acting reversible forms like intrauterine devices and implants. Appointments have surged and Planned Parenthood has been flooded with questions as doctors report demand even among teens who aren’t sexually active.

A side effect of the abortion ruling.

Perhaps we will see a decrease in abortions, even if by accident.

Experts say the U.S. Supreme Court’s June ruling appears to be accelerating a trend of increased birth control use among teens, including long-acting reversible forms like intrauterine devices and implants. Appointments have surged and Planned Parenthood has been flooded with questions as doctors report demand even among teens who aren’t sexually active.
Sounds good to me.

My wife asked my daughter's doctor give her birth control pills to help clear acne and regulate her cycle.

Saved me the trouble of coming up with some other cockamamie reason and sounding like dumb dad.

Sounds good to me.

My wife asked my daughter's doctor give her birth control pills to help clear acne and regulate her cycle.

Saved me the trouble of coming up with some other cockamamie reason and sounding like dumb dad.

Best to get them now before the GOP takes over more states and works to limit access to such things.

Anyone offering a wager about whether Trump gets indicted for any crime having to do with classified documents?
I’ll go with zippo. Is that an acceptable wager Seymour? Biden’s handlers would’ve used their fastest tap shoes possible to produce any evidence by now …one of those “accidental leaks” to the media they have a problem with in the White House.

Dagosa- I’m also a Trump supporter who did not vote for him the first time around, but soon after Trump was in office he proved himself to be the best candidate who ran, by far.

Trump on paper reveals major accomplishments, like it or not, but don’t worry….I’m here to influence relatively unbiased readers not partisans.

Great news for Republican voters

You don’t have to actually pull the lever this year, you can just “think”about the candidate you want
Naww, tell the truth for once RW. Your premise reflects too much lazy-itis that’s running amok these days. Republicans, in general, support individualism and doing one’s best in life without stepping on the rights of others in the process.

You know exactly which subset of the US populace supports lazy-itis shortcuts, and it’s not in the mixed middle nor on the right. Leftists are motivated by looking for short cuts and waste big money in the process, and if shortcuts wind up killing a few hundred thousand of their voters do they care when it’s easy to replace those voters? Not in the least. After all, the motto “ the ends justify the means” also comes from the left- not the middle, not the right.

I will give you 3.5 points for a decent joke RW, you just made it about the wrong party.

Naww, tell the truth for once RW. Your premise reflects too much lazy-itis that’s running amok these days. Republicans, in general, support individualism and doing one’s best in life without stepping on the rights of others in the process.

You know exactly which subset of the US populace supports lazy-itis shortcuts, and it’s not in the mixed middle nor on the right. Leftists are motivated by looking for short cuts and waste big money in the process, and if shortcuts wind up killing a few hundred thousand of their voters do they care when it’s easy to replace those voters? Not in the least. After all, the motto “ the ends justify the means” also comes from the left- not the middle, not the right.

I will give you 3.5 points for a decent joke RW, you just made it about the wrong party.
nice try….

But the reality is that Democrats look out for the well being (General Welfare) of We the People. We have the legislative record to show it.

Republicans look out for the well being of the wealthy. They have the legislative record to show it.

and here we go - attack the source because you can't face the problem. a different point of view must be wrong, you just have to scream at enough shit to find it.

the gator way.

Dagosa- I’m also a Trump supporter who did not vote for him the first time around, but soon after Trump was in office he proved himself to be the best candidate who ran, by far.

Trump on paper reveals major accomplishments, like it or not, but don’t worry….I’m here to influence relatively unbiased readers not partisans.
Really ?
Now that Trump has lost all his competent lawyers and his staff is testifying against him, Trump has picked up the QAnon crowd.

Tell us your not a QAnon member/advocate. Your post is hilarious. Your should go into stand up at a Russian nightclub.

That's exactly the point. Where does a person who supports legalized abortion but says not up to the moment of birth draw that line?
It's a bullshit question, as is the straw man you create there. It is a decision for the medical team and the mother. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. But stay out of the room with the patient and her doctors.

Last edited:
Republicans, in general, support individualism and doing one’s best in life without stepping on the rights of others in the process.

80 or so years ago that might have been true.

Not at all true of today's Repubs

nice try….

But the reality is that Democrats look out for the well being (General Welfare) of We the People. We have the legislative record to show it.

Republicans look out for the well being of the wealthy. They have the legislative record to show it.
Your comments regarding the Democrat party do not reflect the current Democrats in charge. The Democrat party has absolutely evolved further left and most know it. Many traditional Democrats understand the distinction, but human nature of loyalty has many continuing to defend a once beloved party that looks very different now.

Read about what it means to be a traditional Democrat and we will find some agreement with your comments, but certainly not the subset that is in control currently with their demands for repayment for their votes.

It is exactly how it was related to you by OAAN, that much is true.
Tell me which facts are wrong, because they were related to me by OAAN, whatever that is.

Best to get them now before the GOP takes over more states and works to limit access to such things.
A very realistic concern, I'm sure.

Except you never did get around to naming:

people from your beloved party have talked about getting the ruling on BC over turned.
Post # 1,006 of this aborted thread.

It's a bullshit question, as is the straw man you create there. It is a decision for the medical team and the mother. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. But stay out of the room with the patient and her doctors.
So, if the medical team and the mother decide on an abortion as the contractions begin, that's nobody's business?

GG, feel free to answer that one as well as cnm.

Last edited:
Lol 80 years ago. I’m just a little over half that age and your comment is bogus.

Nope. While perhaps you people that vote for the Repubs might support individualism and doing one’s best in life without stepping on the rights of others....the people you vote for do not.

They tell you they are going to, then don't do it, because they know you will vote for them anyhow

A very realistic concern, I'm sure.

Except you never did get around to naming:

The bill, which faces far more hurdles passing through the Senate, largely responds to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ recent opinion casting doubt on past rulings guaranteeing legal protections for contraceptives.

Your comments regarding the Democrat party do not reflect the current Democrats in charge. The Democrat party has absolutely evolved further left and most know it. Many traditional Democrats understand the distinction, but human nature of loyalty has many continuing to defend a once beloved party that looks very different now.

Read about what it means to be a traditional Democrat and we will find some agreement with your comments, but certainly not the subset that is in control currently with their demands for repayment for their votes.
Crappolla.
the most devout progressive supports programs that are favored by a MAJORITY of Americans. The so called far left are more mainstream then repugnants and even moderate liberals. Medicare for all, free college education….all supported by majority

The Traitor Keystone Cops (read a lawyers) have until Friday to present evidence that the F.B.I. planted evidence at Shit-A-Lago to frame the Traitor.

I find that as likely as the Great Pumpkin landing in Linus Van Pelt's, "Sincere Pumpkin Patch".

Forum List

Back