Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Oddly, you did not answer the question.

Why is that?
Because I really don't care.....Clear enough for you now Skippy? Trump is old news, I have bigger fish to fry.

Your ilk had better move on or you people are going to get your ass flamed.....Never-mind, just keep keeping on. TDSland is just exactly where we want you and your ilk to remain. ;)

IDK. If this goes to the courts, we will find out.
Of course, there could be witnesses and they just havent come forward. Then again, if there was, big mouth would have said so.

Trump will need someone to come forward and say……Trump told me to declassify all those documents and I didn’t do it

Because I really don't care.....Clear enough for you now Skippy? Trump is old news, I have bigger fish to fry.

Your ilk had better move on or you people are going to get your ass flamed.....Never-mind, just keep keeping on. TDSland is just exactly where we want you and your ilk to remain. ;)
he's got TDS it would seem but he will deny it and tell you he rags on both sides all the time.

yet, i never see threads about the stupid shit biden says. about yet ANOTHER executive order. when i bring those up, he quickly waters it down with "all presidents do it too much".

and yes, they do; but that wasn't my question. my question is directly the impact of executive orders becoming more and more a way of government and laws OF WHICH the president is not supposed to be doing. biden has taken this power to yet another level up and if not stopped, the next president will simply carry on that tradition.

so, for GG to be all up in arms about the stupid shit trump says (of which there is yes, a lot) and not care about "both sides equally" then he becomes the one sided mindset he openly bitches at on a daily basis. tell him this and he starts telling you how you feel about things and why you are so stupid for feeling that way. the way you never said you felt. simply disagreeing with gator seems to upset him.

i also answered his question directly. NO - a president should not be able to do this and YES, if trump said this as yahoo is saying then it is completely stupid. however, if the docs were dangerous for him to have, why did they leave them there?

POOF. he's gone. he demands you reply to him directly but will seldom if ever do the same for you.

annoying as fuck.

It amazes me how Trump views classification as an annoyance.

Not as a way to ensure damaging information is not released, but as an annoying requirement that he has to keep these documents safe and secure.

So what does he do?
He issues a blanket declassification on every document he possesses. Even Top Secret.

No concern that the information contained in those documents is now compromised
He uses the “Force” to declassify

What I don’t understand is how Trump can declassify all those documents without saying what the documents were and why the information was no longer secret.

You would think that if Trump would declassify TOP SECRET information to no longer classified, that he would have a damned good reason

Trump will need someone to come forward and say……Trump told me to declassify all those documents and I didn’t do it

Trump will need to sit back and laugh as yet another “GOTCHA!” From you TDS morons blows up in your face.

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?

Telepathic declassification.

That actually adds up to a Trumphumper

ummmm,,,, it really doesn't matter whether donny declassified anything -
the crux of this whole crime is those files/docs didn't belong to him; he had no 'right' to take them.

they are the property of the US citizens. donny stole them & the reasons will become known sooner or later.

What I don’t understand is how Trump can declassify all those documents without saying what the documents were and why the information was no longer secret.

You would think that if Trump would declassify TOP SECRET information to no longer classified, that he would have a damned good reason
oh be real.

there's a hell of a lot more you don't understand.

Key points in your link: A sitting U.S. president has wide-ranging authority to classify and declassify certain documents, but former presidents do not have authority over classification and declassification.

Sure, Rump could have declassified the documents he had in his possession when he was president. Problem is, no one has come forward with proof that he did.

Rump and his idiot friends talk a big talk outside the courtroom but once inside, they become as quiet as church mice.
🤦‍♂️They keep missing the point. He took them home after he was fired.

Such as?

Seems to be a lot that Trump does not understand about Classified documents
no one alive has that kind of time. you're a monolithic troll who never contributes to conversations, just attacks.

the documents that the FBI planted....

FZ-4yFTUIAAJ5cC.jpg

no one alive has that kind of time. you're a monolithic troll who never contributes to conversations, just attacks.
You need to do a better job at reading. Start with this one.

“What I don’t understand is how Trump can declassify all those documents without saying what the documents were and why the information was no longer secret.

You would think that if Trump would declassify TOP SECRET information to no longer classified, that he would have a damned good reason.”

Why can’t you reply?

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?
he's a dope.

Hey if you can attack and sue Trump because you "think" he did something wrong, then he can declassify documents by "thinking" about it.

Forum List

Back