Trump channels Mussolini and threatens reprisal against his opponents

Actually, I'm all for anyone who is slandered by the media to have recourse. The media should always be able to back up anything they say about anyone by vetting their source and committing to back up their source's statements in a court of law. They get away with too damn much. Due diligence upon the media's part should always be exercised.

You have to change the Constitution to do so. What other things would you like changed in the Constitution?

Mussolini was the exactly the same as Hitler, with that kind of interpretation of history, as well as calling that recent history, the premise of the OP is based on falsehoods and lies.

I was against Trump until I read the OP, now I am for Trump.
The premise is clearly accurate, and elektra is lining up with the candidate channeling Mussolini.

Actually, I'm all for anyone who is slandered by the media to have recourse. The media should always be able to back up anything they say about anyone by vetting their source and committing to back up their source's statements in a court of law. They get away with too damn much. Due diligence upon the media's part should always be exercised.

You have to change the Constitution to do so. What other things would you like changed in the Constitution?

Where does it say in the Constitution that the media can tell outright lies for the intent to slander?

Freedom of Speech and Slander are two very different things, it is time to hold the Media accountable for all the lies they tell.

I know all about different things. And I said you'd have to change the Constitution. What else do you want to dick around with the Constitution?

Mussolini was the exactly the same as Hitler, with that kind of interpretation of history, as well as calling that recent history, the premise of the OP is based on falsehoods and lies.

The premise is clearly accurate, and elektra is lining up with the candidate channeling Mussolini.
Now you dictate what is accurate? Now correct me if I am wrong but you stated Mussolini gassed as many Jews as Hitler.

Anything to attack Trump.

He's the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes they are that desperate. it's back to their dirty politics. and they are doing the snake crawl for it and all for A PARTY. slaves/tools are embarrassing

Now you dictate what is accurate? Now correct me if I am wrong but you stated Mussolini gassed as many Jews as Hitler.
Those words "you stated Mussolini gassed as many Jews as Hitler" are all yours, elektra. See, like a good little fascist, you tell a lie.

I'd bet twenty bucks the average left loon didn't even know the quote was attributed to Mussolini before the media attack dogs jumped on it

America always has a fascist side. This time it is Trump and his trumpeteers. They will be beaten down in the election without hesitation. The American electorate is too good for their type.

Where does it say in the Constitution that the media can tell outright lies for the intent to slander?

The Supreme court dumbass. Your ignorance isnt a reason FOR changing the Constitution to unleash a hoard of lawyers onto the masses. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

You're dealing with a bunch of Trump supporters who think that NOTHING is off limits. Why not? is their Mantra. Why not call her a Bimbo? Shake making fun of Handicapped? Why not be able to sue everyone even when its true but you dont like it like Trump did with Cruz?

You dumbasses watched Trump threaten to sue Cruz for telling THE TRUTH. And you think this is about turning lawyers loose to get the truth? Fucking stupid as hell. The man quotes Musso-fucking-lini and says SO what and you guys think thats a cool thing.

Anyone ever notice that when a Liberal cannot counter a response you make to one of their totally bigoted and racial posts, they simply mark your response a "funny"?

I'd bet twenty bucks the average left loon didn't even know the quote was attributed to Mussolini before the media attack dogs jumped on it

That has shit to do with it being a Mussolini quote and apparently that doesnt mean shit to you patriots. I mean when did you guys start standing for anything? The last group I thought would be pro fucking with the Constitution is the Republicans.

]Those words "you stated Mussolini gassed as many Jews as Hitler" are all yours, elektra. See, like a good little fascist, you tell a lie.

You stated Mussolini was the same as Hitler? Were they the same or not?
I "stated" nothing of the sort, elektra, so you are caught in another lie. You are not a very good little fascist, are you, you keep getting tripped up. Matt Walsh said that quoting Mussolini is morally analogous to quoting Hitler. Do you disagree and why do you like Mussolini and Hitler?

Forum List

Back