Trump Change: ‘The Donald’ Rebounds...BIG TIME!!!

Trump is not a conservative.

Trump is a RINO.

Not a sniveling groveling to billionaires establishment RINO though, he's the ultimate RINO.

The sort of RINO that appeals to people sick of republicrats that apologize for shit they didn't even say but since the apparatchiks in the media took it out of context they feel compelled to make penance. Trump is the sort of RINO that calls a whore a whore and when bed wetters piss and moan he tells them to go buy some tissue and shut the fuck up.

He's the sort of RINO that can sell ideas to conservatives that they wouldn't buy from anyone else. He's the sort of RINO that's actually accomplished something more than bullshit his way into a public office.

I'm by no means a supporter, I'm hoping for Ted Cruz because he will roll back regressive moonbat policy. However I'm pretty sure that Trump will do something effective about the border, and "encourage" a lot of illegals the grass was greener where they came from. That will destroy a significant percentage of the democrook voting base, effectively gelding the leftist media thugs and then the republicrats might actually govern like the conservatives they pretend to be every election cycle.

It's a hell of a gamble, but I would bet a broken flashlight on an establishment RINO to do a fuckin thing but push the car off the same cliff a democrook would drive it off of.

Forum List

Back