Trump caves after backlash and will now allow FBI to interview anyone in Kavanaugh investigation

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump caves after backlash and will now allow FBI to interview anyone in Kavanaugh investigation

According to The New York Times, the president on Monday afternoon told the bureau that it could interview anyone while conducting the week-long investigation into sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh. The White House had initially limited the investigation to four witnesses.

-------------------

Uh oh, looks like big trouble for Kavanaugh.

If he is found to be a liar then he will never be confirmed.

Or does it matter how big the lies are. We already know he lies about a lot of things.

Is it OK if it's only about small stuff like Devil's Triangle and the Drinking Age?

How many lies can he tell before it's even too much for Republicans, who lie a lot?

Or is lying a plus for the GOP?

The FBI will interview Ford, her therapist and Feinstein about the leak and broken promise of Confidentiality

• Banned
Yale classmate to tell FBI of Kavanaugh's 'violent drunken' behavior

News of Ludington's involvement was first reported by The Washington Post, which said he planned to give a statement to the FBI at its field office in Raleigh, North Carolina, "detailing violent drunken behavior by Kavanaugh in college."

In a copy of his statement given to The Post, Ludington, a professor at North Carolina State University, described Kavanaugh as a "belligerent and aggressive" drunk.

OMG. This is terrible:

I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man's face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail," the statement said.

Wow, turns out he is not only a liar, but also violent.

• Banned
You mean "lying" like saying that you're afraid of flying, except when you go to Hawai'i...or Costa Rica....or the South Pacific....or to the east coast to take a polygraph test....?
I'm afraid of flying. Very afraid. My step father died in a plane crash when I was 12.

But I flew to Fort Sill for AIT.
I flew to Germany because that was my duty station.
I flew back to the US.
I flew from NY to Chicago.

But I'm shaking when the plane takes off and the shaking was so bad I got cramps in my legs.

So yes, I understand and believe Dr. Ford when it comes to flying.
If I were Brett Kavanaugh, I would get so drunk, I would pass out, then it wouldn't bother me.

News of Ludington's involvement was first reported by The Washington Post, which said he planned to give a statement to the FBI at its field office in Raleigh, North Carolina, "detailing violent drunken behavior by Kavanaugh in college."

In a copy of his statement given to The Post, Ludington, a professor at North Carolina State University, described Kavanaugh as a "belligerent and aggressive" drunk.

OMG. This is terrible:

I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man's face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail," the statement said.

One story of him being drunk and getting into a fight at a bar while with friends....

Are regressives now going to patrol every campus frat party to ensure no shenanigans goes on?

Give it up deany.

I heard Kavanaugh was a Grand Kleagle for the KKK! Oh, wait, that was a democrat and their "Conscious of the Senate"

I heard Kavanaugh ditched his car in a river and left his pregnant girlfriend to drown in the back seat while he met with his family lawyers and didn't call the cops until the next morning when they were sure she was dead. Oh, wait, that was another democrat Party leader

• Banned

OMG. This is terrible:

One story of him being drunk and getting into a fight at a bar while with friends....

Are regressives now going to patrol every campus frat party to ensure no shenanigans goes on?

Give it up deany.
Here's five more. Does that help?

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Classmates Who Have Accused Him of Lying

Kit Winter lived in the same dorm as Kavanaugh at Yale, where he remembers the SCOTUS nominee and his crowd as “loud, obnoxious frat boy–like drunks.” He also recalled a shared bathroom that was perpetually covered in vomit.

In an interview with CNN, Lynn Brookes — the former roommate of Deborah Ramirez, who accused Kavanaugh of exposing himself to her at a Yale partyasserted she was “extremely disappointed” in the judge’s “blatant lying.”

Liz Swisher

James Roche

OMG. This is terrible:

Give it up deany.
I said there were five more.

Did that help?

Being a compulsive and transparent liar is no longer a disqualifying trait for higher office...in fact it may be a requirement.
It's a brave new world.

You mean "lying" like saying that you're afraid of flying, except when you go to Hawai'i...or Costa Rica....or the South Pacific....or to the east coast to take a polygraph test....?
I'm afraid of flying. Very afraid. My step father died in a plane crash when I was 12.

I flew back to the US.

But I'm shaking when the plane takes off and the shaking was so bad I got cramps in my legs.

If I were Brett Kavanaugh, I would get so drunk, I would pass out, then it wouldn't bother me.

Professor Ford was as nutty as that Harry Potter professor:

SybilTrelawney_WB_F3_HeadshotOfTrelawney_Still_080615_Land.jpg

I flew back to the US.

What years were you at Fort Sill? I went there in '89.

I flew back to the US.

Personal attacks?

You lower yourself to personal attacks?

Just kidding. You live under a rock. You can't go any lower.

I flew back to the US.

What years were you at Fort Sill? I went there in '89.

Ask him if the plywood got thru

I flew back to the US.

Personal attacks?

Further, the texts show Kavanaugh may need to be questioned about how far back he anticipated Ramirez would air allegations against him. Berchem says, in her memo, that Kavanaugh “and/or” his friends “may have initiated an anticipatory narrative” as early as July to “conceal or discredit” Ramirez.

Kavanaugh told the Senate Judiciary Committee under oath that the first time he heard of his former Yale classmate Deborah Ramirez’s allegation that he exposed himself to her in college was in a Sept. 23 article in The New Yorker.

--------------

The lies are snowballing.

I flew back to the US.

Personal attacks?

You are the one who said you wanted more people.

I gave you seven so far.

And they are giving info to the FBI.

Kavanagh said the first he heard these allegations was in September, but now we know he has been pressuring friends since July.

So that's your response? To attack women's looks?

You are some real
P
O
S
!

Forum List

Back