Trump caught on tape

I guess this is where libs hang out and don't want conservatives interfering with their TDS melt-downs and group therapy sessions... to try to deal with same.

otay... I didn't want to be here anyhow...

just couldn't resist responding to the above... #16 post..

LOL

Trump admitted he took home classified documents home after he declassified them... this is not news at all.... a classified document could be a letter he received from a foreign leader... which I and Trump considered was his to keep... the archives agency disagreed... but that's too damn bad...

The DOJ reportedly has a recording of the former president saying he knew he couldn’t simply declassify documents after leaving the White House.

DONALD TRUMP’S CLAIM that he had declassified the massive trove of government documents he took to Mar-a-Lago was dubious from the start. Well, CNN reported on Wednesday that federal prosecutors overseeing the probe into the documents have obtained a recording of the former president admitting that he kept a classified document containing information about a proposed attack plan against Iran.

The meeting in question reportedly took place in July 2021 at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. The former president met with biographers for his former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who was not present, and members of his own staff. Several individuals participating in the conversation lacked security clearances.

Multiple sources who described the recording to CNN say the president indicated that while he wished he could describe the contents of a document to attendees, he was both aware he had retained classified materials and that he could not flat-out declassify documents following his departure from the presidency.

The DOJ has the tapes, which means Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has the tapes and/or has heard the tapes.

The Rapist and Traitor is actually dead dumb fucking stupid to admit on taped conversation he knowingly and willingly removed classified material from the WH and had it brought Shit-A-Lago. He also admits that he knew he could declassify said classified documents.

The sheer outright level of stupid that Orange Faced Asshole continues to demonstrate will never cease to amaze.
Hey Trump was in a video pee pee tape pass it on

Trump admitted he took home classified documents home after he declassified them... this is not news at all.... a classified document could be a letter he received from a foreign leader... which I and Trump considered was his to keep... the archives agency disagreed... but that's too damn bad...
Jo Biden took classified documents home and kept them as a senator and vp

He was sharing confidential documents on plans to attack iran.

Trump talking about classified documents? Is that the big scoop? Too bad Soros people couldn't catch the DOJ talking about paying a foreign agent to produce forged documents.

Forum List

Back