Trump Case:New York Executive Law 63(12) - empowers the attorney general to go to court and seize assets. what precedents are there?

Anyone?

Any precedents for

New York Executive Law 63(12)​

ANYONE?

Why only in 2024 and why only QUICK BEFORE THE ELECTION? 🤷‍♂️

Why not Trump in 2026?
Why not Trump in 2025?

Only Trump and only in 2024!

Why not Trump in 2023?
Why not Trump in 2022?
Why not Trump in 2021?
Why not Trump in 2020?
Why not Trump in 2019?
Why not Trump in 2018?
Why not Trump in 2017?
Why not Trump in 2016?
Why not Trump in 2015?
Why not Trump in 2014?
Why not Trump in 2013?
Why not Trump in 2012?

WE ALL KNOW WHY. THIS IS A POLITICAL WITCH HUNT.
This post sums it up nicely

Honestly nearly everyone here is out of their league.

What are we doing except reiterating other peoples legal opinions on this thread when in reality none of us are lawyers.

Are you claiming to be a legal scholar and subject matter expert whose knowledge exceeds that of the judge, defendants and prosecution?

If Trump's appeal fails to apply your reasoning will you finally accept that Trump was giulty of fraud (FOR THE THIRD TIME) or will find more people to parrot that tell you it isn't fair and Trump is a victim?

At least I'm a senior commercial risk management analyst at a large financial institution. :dunno:

LOL!! See you just can't stop lying....
1. Trump does have many lenders to choose from. Prove he doesn't.
2. Prove financial statements don't have bias. I can use high or low numbers and still be reasonable.
3. Lenders do NOT use numbers on the paper, they do their own research, its called "due diligence", DUH.
4. You have no clue how profitable Trump's businesses are. Look at his tax return dumbass.
5. Trump's businesses made $millions every year, so they are profitable, and he paid taxes on them...LIAR

6. You're a fool when you don't understand that Trump is back on the Fortune 400...DUMBASS

View attachment 923523

Trump has lied his way back onto the Fortune 400. So fucking what? It's based on the inflated values of Truth Social, which is a worthless company, which sells nothing, and loses money.

The stocks of this company will make suitable companion decorations for Bre-X Wallpaper in a year's time.

I give Trump credit. This is a masterful hoax. Donald Trump truly is the greatest con artist of all time.

This post sums it up nicely
It wouldn't even if I hadn't already linked two cases.

Predictably Angus has ignore that post.

But even if not true I guess you found a legal loophole. You can commit any crime you want as long as the existing law has never been used before. Great logic.

Doesn't make you a legal expert.

It makes me a lot more knowledgeable about the process than you are.

Guess what? We've never had one client indicted for over valuing a collateral asset during a loan negotiation. And isn't it strange that there are no SEC rules or regulations that requires any financial institution to report such a thing?

Guess what? We've never had one client indicted for over valuing a collateral asset during a loan negotiation. And isn't it strange that there are no SEC rules or regulations that requires any financial institution to report such a thing?
But then you didn’t have Trump as a client

But not more knowledge then the judge, prosecutors and defense.

Trump was not found liable for fraud based on SEC rules. It was based on New York law.

Why do banks ask for valuations if it doesn't matter what the person claims?

Have you ever seen a client claim 2300 percent over appraisal value or triple the square foot of an apartment...after initially putting the proper value?

What if a customer does that and then claims bankruptcy? How will the bank get that money? If the bank doesn't get that money, how is the banks loss funded?

No it didn't.
So your saying that people can put anything they want in the form? Why even ask the question then?
Turley has spent the last few years spewing what the right wing wants to hear...and he gets paid handsomely for it.
Many legal scholars disagree with Turley. Did you simply dismiss them because you didn't like what they said.
1. MAL is NOT worth the assessed value of $18m, its worth $350-$600m, or 2,300% more than the assessed value. You agreed with the correlation.

2. You ever hear the expression "don't trust anyone"? Banks can't just accept numbers on a form, every number needs to be verified. A bad number would be challenged and justified before any loan is approved. Loan application forms are the starting point, not the final word.

3. Turley gives legal opinions, and he is usually right. We'll see if his predictions about Trump are accurate.
Left leaning legal experts like Weissman, Tribe and Luttig had predictions too, like the Russian Collusion Hoax, or that the USSC would never take the "Presidential Immunity Case". Or that judge Engeron short-circuited ANY appeals to his decision. All of which were WRONG.

Trump has lied his way back onto the Fortune 400. So fucking what? It's based on the inflated values of Truth Social, which is a worthless company, which sells nothing, and loses money.
The stocks of this company will make suitable companion decorations for Bre-X Wallpaper in a year's time.
I give Trump credit. This is a masterful hoax. Donald Trump truly is the greatest con artist of all time.
A "left-handed" compliment. We'll see how it works out.

But not more knowledge then the judge, prosecutors and defense.

Trump was not found liable for fraud based on SEC rules. It was based on New York law.

Why do banks ask for valuations if it doesn't matter what the person claims?

Have you ever seen a client claim 2300 percent over appraisal value or triple the square foot of an apartment...after initially putting the proper value?

What if a customer does that and then claims bankruptcy? How will the bank get that money? If the bank doesn't get that money, how is the banks loss funded?

The judge and the prosecutor are corrupt.

So you're saying a bank is not required to report fraud to the SEC?

What did Trump claim was the value? What is the actual value?

A customer would never get away with it, no bank would loan just on a customer's word.

It wouldn't even if I hadn't already linked two cases.

Predictably Angus has ignore that post.

But even if not true I guess you found a legal loophole. You can commit any crime you want as long as the existing law has never been used before. Great logic.
Trump has been doing business in New York for 50 years

But as long as he didnt threaten the swamp rat monopoly in washington he was good to go in New York

You want a link to billion dollar business practices and banking processes that you apparently know nothing about. You are out of your league, and only regurgitate what you read and hear on left wing media. It's utterly fascinating how you pontificate on a subject that you have zero knowledge of, you sound like a complete fool.

I spent the last 15 years of my career working DIRECTLY in this legal field. Doing development law and financing for some of the biggest builders in North America. I spent the early part of my career as a banker specialing in mortgage financing.

I worked on the construction financing packages for Tridel Properties, Interwest Holdings, Mattamy Homes. and Olympia & York. I did commercial real estate purchases and development law for Canadian Tire.

I am directly in my league, and speak from experience.

1. MAL is NOT worth the assessed value of $18m, its worth $350-$600m, or 2,300% more than the assessed value. You agreed with the correlation.

That isn't the correlation I agreed with.

What I agree with is that their is a relationship between assessed value and market value...but that relationship does not justify a 2300 percent disparity.

Mar Lago is not worth 350 to 600 million.

2. You ever hear the expression "don't trust anyone"? Banks can't just accept numbers on a form, every number needs to be verified. A bad number would be challenged and justified before any loan is approved. Loan application forms are the starting point, not the final word.

What the banks accepted or not is irrelevant.

Trump still made fraudulent claims in the forms.

3. Turley gives legal opinions, and he is usually right. We'll see if his predictions about Trump are accurate.

No, he isn't usually right.

Left leaning legal experts like Weissman, Tribe and Luttig had predictions too, like the Russian Collusion Hoax, or that the USSC would never take the "Presidential Immunity Case". Or that judge Engeron short-circuited ANY appeals to his decision. All of which were WRONG.
I'm not familiar with those experts, I am only familiar with the judgement and that is what really counts.

Trump is appealing. Will you support that judgement? I will.

So he should lose 500 million dollars and all of his assets because, as you believe, he submitted an incorrect number on a bank loan form?

No, he should lose $500 million dollars which he obtained through fraud and misrepresentation because he has repeatedly lied, cheated and stolen from everyone he's ever done business with.

American banks stopped lending to him because of his dishonesty, subtrades were driven out of business, and small investors lost their life savings. But Trump made a ton of money.

He's doing it again with World Digital Media. Donald Trump creates his net worth out of smoke and mirrors. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. He is the Great and Fabulously wealthy, Trump!!!!

Cats, you seemed to have missed this question.
Yes, he should. It disgorgement.

It is simply the money he made by being fraudulent plus interest.

How much of the fraudulently made money do you think New York should let trump keep?

No, he should lose $500 million dollars which he obtained through fraud and misrepresentation because he has repeatedly lied, cheated and stolen from everyone he's ever done business with.

American banks stopped lending to him because of his dishonesty, subtrades were driven out of business, and small investors lost their life savings. But Trump made a ton of money.

He's doing it again with World Digital Media. Donald Trump creates his net worth out of smoke and mirrors. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. He is the Great and Fabulously wealthy, Trump!!!!

So this case represents every wrong doing you believe he did, that he was obviously never charged with? You're nothing more than a Hitler, you're despicable.

Forum List

Back