Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

Steve Bannon believed Trump had early stage dementia, TV producer claims​

Former White House strategist Steve Bannon thought Donald Trump was suffering from early-stage dementia and campaigned covertly to remove him from office via the 25th amendment, according to a veteran TV producer.

Looks like Bannon may be right on this. The orange guy might really be senile. I mean, he comes in to promote his own candidate and then forgets his name?

The nation really dodged a bullet by kicking this bum out.

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

One mental miscue by Trump. One. Compared to the slew of Biden's.

The denial is strong with you. Your willful ignorance is telling.

Too bad I'm shit with video editing, or I would lay down a supercut of all of Biden's mental episodes.

At least Trump can find his way home.

One mental miscue by Trump. One. Compared to the slew of Biden's.

The denial is strong with you. Your willful ignorance is telling.

Too bad I'm shit with video editing, or I would lay down a supercut of all of Biden's mental episodes.
You are kidding me, right? Covfefe , anyone? How about "I have words, the best words..."

Here, all of the orange gaffes in one place...

And it matters because Trump holds what office now? Defect.

Did Biden forget his own endorsement? Compare Biden's performance at the WH correspondent's dinner on Sat with Rump's performance on Sunday.

Poor retards. This is the guy you want to bring back? :auiqs.jpg:
You want to talk about forgetting shit? Are you fucking retarded?
Dude, he shook hands with AIR. He called his wife his sister.
Grow up you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back