Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

Because..............It isn't.
Trump and his cult already proved, they are............Domestic TERRORIST.

View attachment 858386
Didn’t your side riot at the White House?

Didn’t your side spend most of 2020 burning and destroying stuff in cities, property of people who had nothing to do with Floyd’s death ?

Last edited:
I guess we're supposed to ignore the fact Trump did not call anyone vermin, he implied they lived like vermin. Just more liberal lies, or liberals are too stupid to see the difference.
Trump is one one of the dumbest fucks on the planet except when is comes to babbling mob threats. Then he's an expert.

Hit the nail yet again
Uh…I think it’s been the left who have been trying to silence the right. Also, please don’t be disengenuous. The left has spent the last 8 years trying to paint a target on the backs on everyone on the right.

I listen to the progressive radios shows and that’s all they do, all day. They spew this nonsense to their listeners all day. That got me to thinking…who are they talking to? If this is a political show, trying to sway voters, most of the people who listen to that show are firmly in the camp of the left. There is no swaying to be done. Then it hit me…their entire show is based on attacks, name calling, dehumanizing, and trying to portray them right as these evil racist women hating boogeymen. Their show is designed to do one thing, gin up hate within their party. They are trying to get their base riled up like a powder keg and one day it will go off.

I mean, what other reason could there be for THAT kind of rhetoric and division every day, when they know they are talking to their firm base.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

You are vermin.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

Awwww, look at the bungole spewing more crap.

Didn’t your side riot at the White House?

Didn’t your side spend most of 2020 burning and destroying stuff in cities, property of people who had nothing to do with Floyd’s death ?
"But...but... that's differeeeeent!"...lol

Forum List

Back