Trump calls on Omar to resign over remarks condemned as anti semtic

Dogwhistles everywhere ! Don wants Omar to step down because of controversial statements about Isreal (that she apologized for ), but he has nothing to say about Gop Steve King and his history of white supremest statements

Donald Trump calls on freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar to 'resign from Congress' over Israel comments | Fox News

As a Black man, I say this:

WHITES BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND GUIDED IT TO THE GREATNESS WE ENJOY TODAY.

Muslims want to take it over.

You want to help them.

That makes you an enemy of America.

Built it on the back of minorities.

So, the people who built the house where you dwell should own your house.

Dogwhistles everywhere ! Don wants Omar to step down because of controversial statements about Isreal (that she apologized for ), but he has nothing to say about Gop Steve King and his history of white supremest statements

Donald Trump calls on freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar to 'resign from Congress' over Israel comments | Fox News

You want to help them.

Lol get replaced, Trump sheep

Trump’s an idiot. He’s waiting to jump at any excuse to ask any brown person in government to step down.

Just hateful Muslims.

You want to help them.

No . But the owner shouldn’t be saying “I built this house wh my bare hands “. Cause he didn’t .

The woman is clearly an ignorant bigot and her "apology" was forced by Pelosi. If she will not resign, Pelosi should at a minimum remove her from the House Foreign Relations committee.

And the left wanted King gone but don’t have much to say about Omar outrage of convenience is no outrage at all no matter who is doing it.

What Omar said pales compared to Kong’s nonsense .

You want to help them.

No . But the owner shouldn’t be saying “I built this house wh my bare hands “. Cause he didn’t .

Trump has done better for Blacks and Hispanics and Asians and Women than any other President in a generation.

You don't care about those you fly on your disposable banner.

As soon as minority pandering no longer helps advance your unannounced agenda, you will turn off the spigot of alligator tears for them.

You won't tell us your real agenda, will you?

You want to help them.

Trump has done better for Blacks and Hispanics and Asians and Women than any other President in a generation.

As soon as minority pandering no longer helps advance your unannounced agenda, you will turn off the spigot of alligator tears for them.

Lie ! He’s done nothing for those groups . Anything good that’s happened to them is by accident and not design .

And the left wanted King gone but don’t have much to say about Omar outrage of convenience is no outrage at all no matter who is doing it.

What Omar said pales compared to Kong’s nonsense .
So you also believe Jews control the world?
Technically, the trillionaires who control the financial and economic system in most nations are mostly Jewish. If they are of faith I do not know.

You want to help them.

Obama taught the Democrats that if you say the right thing, you don't have to do anything to get elected, but Republicans demand their leaders run on their accomplishments rather than on ideology that produces not results for people.

You want to help them.

Obama taught the Democrats that if you say the right thing, you don't have to do anything to get elected, but Republicans demand their leaders run on their accomplishments rather than on ideology that produces not results for people.

Lol! That’s rich. Trump accomplished what to be elected ?

Forum List

Back