if no one else has the guts to start an El Chapo thread...BREAKING:Chapo sentenced to life in prison

This is great news. This is why drug lords are terrified of extradition.

El Chapo Found Guilty on All Counts, Faces Life in Prison

As Judge Brian M. Cogan read the jury’s charge sheet in open court — 10 straight guilty verdicts on all 10 counts of the indictment — Mr. Guzmán sat listening to a translator, looking stunned. When the reading of the verdict was complete, Mr. Guzmán leaned back to glance at his wife, Emma Coronel Aispuro, who flashed him a thumbs up with tears in her eyes.

• Banned
its not like i'm just gonna start chanting Trump slogans about Hillary.

aw, fuck it...

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

At times, the trial was so bizarre it felt like a drug-world telenovela unfolding live in the courtroom. Last month, one of Mr. Guzmán’s mistresses tearfully proclaimed her love for him even as she testified against him from the stand. The following day, in what seemed like a coordinated show of solidarity, the kingpin and his wife, Emma Coronel Aispuro, appeared in court in matching red velvet smoking jackets.

Toward the end of the proceeding, Alejandro Edda, an actor who plays El Chapo on the Netflix series “Narcos: Mexico,” showed up at the trialto study Mr. Guzmán. The crime lord flashed an ecstatic smile when told Mr. Edda had come to see him.

Hehheheheh. Fuck you, Shorty. Buh-bye.

Guts? To start a thread?

Okaaaaaay.

And another drug kingpin gets _________years in jail.

Big deal.

Make all drugs legal and the 'drug kingpins' will vanish.

• Banned
At times, the trial was so bizarre it felt like a drug-world telenovela unfolding live in the courtroom. Last month, one of Mr. Guzmán’s mistresses tearfully proclaimed her love for him even as she testified against him from the stand. The following day, in what seemed like a coordinated show of solidarity, the kingpin and his wife, Emma Coronel Aispuro, appeared in court in matching red velvet smoking jackets.

Toward the end of the proceeding, Alejandro Edda, an actor who plays El Chapo on the Netflix series “Narcos: Mexico,” showed up at the trialto study Mr. Guzmán. The crime lord flashed an ecstatic smile when told Mr. Edda had come to see him.

his wife is supposedly "hot"... i say she isn't. GO AFTER HER TOO!

his wife is supposedly "hot"... i say she isn't. GO AFTER HER TOO!
Shorty is 61. His wife is 29. He's kind of like Trump in that way.

She looks plain to me. I guess when you are a mass murdering drug lord, you have to take what you can get.

It takes a very, very sick woman to hang with a pig like that.

Forum List

Back