Trump calls for cease-fire in northern Syria and imposes sanctions on Turkey

Any news?
-
"The Trump administration called on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to implement an immediate cease-fire in northern Syria and imposed sanctions against Turkey on Monday in response to its military aggression, as the situation on the ground continued to deteriorate after President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. forces."

what do you think?
Trump thought Erdogan would hit only military targets? Really? Now with all the Republicans screaming that Trump was wrong, he's got to do something to look outraged. But it's pretty crazy foreign policy, seems to me.
I'm glad we're out of it, but we could have left more gracefully, I think.
"I'm glad we're out of it," you must be joking , if western Kurdistan ´d collapse who will take over eastern part of "Syria"? yes - IS, and other salafi-wahhabi gangs . so USA will have to return, but the next time without kurdish boots on the ground ....

Any news?
-
"The Trump administration called on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to implement an immediate cease-fire in northern Syria and imposed sanctions against Turkey on Monday in response to its military aggression, as the situation on the ground continued to deteriorate after President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. forces."

what do you think?
Trump thought Erdogan would hit only military targets? Really? Now with all the Republicans screaming that Trump was wrong, he's got to do something to look outraged. But it's pretty crazy foreign policy, seems to me.
Yeah....war sucks.

But then again....everything you folks buy into is predictably sucky.

Maybe Trump should have had Stephen Spielberg film a documentary about how our troops left with honor and grace.
Dang, mud, I'm sure glad I don't live next door to you or have to count on you for anything. In a pinch, you'd cut and run in a New York minute, then convince yourself it was the moral thing to do. Wish I could snow myself as easily as you do. Life, and conscience, would be so much more comfortable.

It’s right here
Thank you, Azog. What do you think?
Do you think it will do any good, what with Putin filling in the hole we leave with these sanctions? And it is still questionable who tariffs hurt more...not to mention the Turks don't have the $100 billion now, so if they don't get it will they be any worse off?

from the article: "The order halts a $100 billion trade deal being hammered out between Ankara and Washington, raises tariffs on Turkish steel to 50% and imposes sanctions on senior Turkish officials and the country's defense and energy ministries."

does this man understand what he is doing ? its just mess , pure mess or this what putin is telling him to do ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0e3_story.html
related Trump: Let Napoleon Bonaparte rescue Kurds
Lol
We have no business being there, our troops were about to be in the middle of a four-way crossfire. And were about ready to be slaughtered...
And we were not helping anybody at all especially ourselves.

All the Muslims over there combined are not worth one American soldiers life

Last edited:
its more like a joke, reminds Crimean "sanction" on putler
"The US has imposed sanctions on Turkish ministries and senior government officials"
does this man understand what he is doing ? its just mess , pure mess or this what putin is telling him to do ?

Lol
We have no business being there, our troops were about to be in a four-way crossfire.

So you are ok with the fact that The Al-Qaeda and IS will take over Kurds?

GettyImages-452917354.jpg

what if 9/11 hits your home the next time?

"The US has imposed sanctions on Turkish ministries and senior government officials"

Lol
We have no business being there, our troops were about to be in a four-way crossfire.

We only have 1000 troops over on that border, That’s pretty useless...
Like I said we should never have been there to start with. All of those people combined are not worth one American soldiers life

Lol

Like I said we should never have been there to start with. All of those people combined are not worth one American soldiers life

"We only have 1000 troops over on that border," stop your putlerist BS , 1000 troops + Kurds worked perfectly all 5 years. our Kurds kept Syrian oil away from IS and Iran , and your man- God , cuckold fu&ked it all !!!!! he is putler´s personal cuckold and TRAITOR !!!

Lol

"We only have 1000 troops over on that border," stop your putlerist BS , 1000 troops + Kurds worked perfectly all 5 years. our Kurds kept Syrian oil away from IS and Iran , and your man- God , cuckold fu&ked it all !!!!! he is putler´s personal cuckold and TRAITOR !!!
Na, not really
Let all those fuckers kill each other over there, that’s what they enjoy doing most

Lol

Na, not really
Let all those fuckers kill each other over there, that’s what they enjoy doing most
"
Na, not really
Let all those fuckers kill each other over there, that’s what they enjoy doing most" what are you talking? your putler´s cuckold just the save heaven for putin´s IS , AQ, and Taliban

Lol

Na, not really
"
Na, not really
Let all those fuckers kill each other over there, that’s what they enjoy doing most" what are you talking? your putler´s cuckold just the save heaven for putin´s IS , AQ, and Taliban
Lol
Muslims will be Muslims… Killing everyone they disagree with for centuries now. Why the fuck would we want to involve ourselves in that shit. Like I said all the Muslims over there are not worth one American soldiers life...

Any news?
-

what do you think?
Yeah....war sucks.

But then again....everything you folks buy into is predictably sucky.

Maybe Trump should have had Stephen Spielberg film a documentary about how our troops left with honor and grace.
Dang, mud, I'm sure glad I don't live next door to you or have to count on you for anything. In a pinch, you'd cut and run in a New York minute, then convince yourself it was the moral thing to do. Wish I could snow myself as easily as you do. Life, and conscience, would be so much more comfortable.
Well, I seriously doubt you've ever been in a JSOTF in a foreign country relying on a backstabbing government to provide security for you while you do your missions like I have and discovered that you can't count on anyone but yourself and your weapon and a limited amount of ammunition. Unlike you I understand the difference between an armored Brigade and a few Special Forces troops. Rambo II was completely fake.....but I bet you didn't know that.
Trump is tired of flag-draped coffins and crying relatives over a mess Bush and Obama got us into.

Again....know the facts on the issue before you decide to come off as a know-nothing dirt bag civilian.

Na, not really
"
Na, not really
Lol
Muslims will be Muslims… Killing everyone they disagree with for centuries now. Why the fuck would we want to involve ourselves in that shit. Like I said all the Muslims over there are not worth one American soldiers life...
so you are ok trump and his friends ( putin, IS , AQ, and Taliban) taking over of eastern syria and ITS OIL ?

Any news?
-

what do you think?
"I'm glad we're out of it," you must be joking , if western Kurdistan ´d collapse who will take over eastern part of "Syria"? yes - IS, and other salafi-wahhabi gangs . so USA will have to return, but the next time without kurdish boots on the ground ....
So you want to stay and bomb ISIS ideology indefinitely? Why can't they take care of it?

Any news?
-

what do you think?
Assad might have something to say about that, Litwin. I wish no ill to anyone, but taking sides in the ever-changing alliances among the Muslim tribes is futile. Let them handle it and if ISIS tries raising its ugly head again (which it will) knock the shit out of them when they show up at our door.
Or maybe Trump should send Pence to negotiate with them.

Na, not really
"
Na, not really
Lol
so you are ok trump and his friends ( putin, IS , AQ, and Taliban) taking over of eastern syria and ITS OIL ?
Lol
Let Putin play around with the Terrorists... We have nothing to gain by being over there

Any news?
-

what do you think?
Assad might have something to say about that, Litwin. I wish no ill to anyone, but taking sides in the ever-changing alliances among the Muslim tribes is futile. Let them handle it and if ISIS tries raising its ugly head again (which it will) knock the shit out of them when they show up at our door.
"Assad might have something to say about that, Litwin." Assad represents 8-10% of Syrian population, alawitesland actuality is only Syrian coast line . assad and Iran try hard to change demography but its impossible in eastern "syria " where alawites have never lived historically

Na, not really
"
Na, not really
Lol
Lol
Let Putin play around with the Terrorists... We have nothing to gain by being over there
"Putin play around with the Terrorists" do you like how putler play with Taliban in A-stan ?

Any news?
-

what do you think?
"Assad might have something to say about that, Litwin." Assad represents 8-10% of Syrian population, alawitesland actuality is only Syrian coast line . assad and Iran try hard to change demography but its impossible in eastern "syria " where alawites have never lived historically
Muslims change sides of the drop of a hat, like you said it’s all tribal… That’s even more of a reason why we should get the fuck out of there.

Na, not really
"
Na, not really
Lol
Lol
"Putin play around with the Terrorists" do you like how putler play with Taliban in A-stan ?
Lol
Let those fuckers fight each other, that’s all they ever do over there

Forum List

Back