Trump Called The People Who Stabbed Him In The Back Some Really Bad Names.....How Horrible

Vice-President Pence was put in the Trump Administration by Clinton, Obama, and, Bush?! Sure, Jan. :lol:
It is always rather fun watching you wipe your ass with the principles of personal responsibility.

Also, I would be willing to bet the farm 20 years ago Mud was a full-throated supporter of President Bush and likely told people on the internet they hated America, the troops, and, wanted the terrorists to win for not supporting the Iraq War and the Patriot Act.
Unfortunately folks like you never learn.
However I have.

Pence is a very close friend of the Bush family. 4 years ago that wasn't an obvious problem.
But after seeing the way Bush is acting, watching the Clintons, Obamas, and the Bushs swapping spit in public, and finding out that Bush senior has been behind the Globalist movement.....and that people Trump felt he could trust...who recommended folks like Pence to Trump.
People who turned around and stabbed him in the back every chance they got.
So I learned that we were being conned all along.....and I guess you can't make that connection yet.
Anyone that isn’t a complete toady for President Trump is a backstabber to sycophants like yourself. You mostly certainly are being conned all this time, but I have my doubts you’ll ever figure out whom is doing it.

Vice-President Pence was put in the Trump Administration by Clinton, Obama, and, Bush?! Sure, Jan. :lol:
It is always rather fun watching you wipe your ass with the principles of personal responsibility.

Also, I would be willing to bet the farm 20 years ago Mud was a full-throated supporter of President Bush and likely told people on the internet they hated America, the troops, and, wanted the terrorists to win for not supporting the Iraq War and the Patriot Act.

The Pence family screwed the taxpayers out of tens of millions to clean up leaking gas tanks.
And yet he was made the running mate twice. Vice-President Pence only became a bad guy when preformed his constitutional duty and refused to buy into the election fraud bullshit being perpetrated by bounders and opportunistic grifters.

The Pence family screwed the taxpayers out of tens of millions to clean up leaking gas tanks.
And yet he was made the running mate twice. Vice-President Pence only became a bad guy when preformed his constitutional duty and refused to buy into the election fraud bullshit being perpetrated by bounders and opportunistic grifters.

Pence was already a bad guy.. The only thing he did right was refusing to overturn the election.

However I have.

Pence is a very close friend of the Bush family. 4 years ago that wasn't an obvious problem.
But after seeing the way Bush is acting, watching the Clintons, Obamas, and the Bushs swapping spit in public, and finding out that Bush senior has been behind the Globalist movement.....and that people Trump felt he could trust...who recommended folks like Pence to Trump.
So I learned that we were being conned all along.....and I guess you can't make that connection yet.
Anyone that isn’t a complete toady for President Trump is a backstabber to sycophants like yourself. You mostly certainly are being conned all this time, but I have my doubts you’ll ever figure out whom is doing it.
No...I'm what you would call a realist.
I'm also a fast learner.
You are neither.

You need to stop listening to the media. They're all working for the same team.

Pence wouldn't be shirking his constitutional duties if he allowed the evidence of voter fraud to be heard on the floor of congress, as was done in 2016....when the Democrats claimed that Trump stole the election. They were heard and their claims were evaluated and deemed to have no merit.

Pence didn't even allow one sentence to be heard, choosing instead to close the hearing as soon as the Capital Police told them that deadly MAGA hat wearing grandmothers were attacking. Then after if was over, they voted without hearing a word, essentially rubber-stamping the election.

Now....just to cover it all up....you fags have decided that questioning the election is worthy of losing your job or at the very least, banning or de-platforming. If it's not true....if the election wasn't fraudulant....why the violent reaction whenever anyone brings it up? Why do you folks have to resort to fascism/censorship to control the debate?

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
Why isn't it okay for Coke, Nike, Home Depot or MLB to play politics, but it IS okay for the NRA, Goya or MyPillow?

You need to stop listening to the media. They're all working for the same team.

Pence wouldn't be shirking his constitutional duties if he allowed the evidence of voter fraud to be heard on the floor of congress, as was done in 2016....when the Democrats claimed that Trump stole the election. They were heard and their claims were evaluated and deemed to have no merit.

Pence didn't even allow one sentence to be heard, choosing instead to close the hearing as soon as the Capital Police told them that deadly MAGA hat wearing grandmothers were attacking. Then after if was over, they voted without hearing a word, essentially rubber-stamping the election.

Now....just to cover it all up....you fags have decided that questioning the election is worthy of losing your job or at the very least, banning or de-platforming. If it's not true....if the election wasn't fraudulant....why the violent reaction whenever anyone brings it up? Why do you folks have to resort to fascism/censorship to control the debate?
Sorry, the only reaction I’m having from you easily duped retards is laughter. I would feel sorry for you if you weren’t an insufferable twat.

Also, I don’t want you censored either as watching you wallow in conspiracies and sell your principles down the river to man that would throw you under the bus in hot second is far more delightful. You folks deserve each other.

However I have.

I'm also a fast learner.
You are neither.
On this topic yes but when it comes to the corruption of your hero Reagan you are in a fairytale land,you refusing to admit how evil Reagan is makes you an embarrassment to trump supporters the fact trump himself never liked your evil monster hero. :abgg2q.jpg: He is brainwashed on the cia media on trump but you are as well on Reagan the way you let them brainwash you with their lies how great he was. :abgg2q.jpg:

Nothing like a cripple fight over whose is more of a cuck for President Trump. I guess this what happens when you don’t have any pride left.

However I have.

I'm also a fast learner.
You are neither.
You are the slowest learner in the world when it comes to the corruption of Reagan same as he is on trump and not a realist in the least about him,you are so biased in the repubs corruption,that had Reagan been a democrat you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how he was so corrupt,your biased towards the long time corruption of the gop party Makes you an embarrassment to trump supporters.

However I have.

The only people who made things bad for Trump was Trump and his sycophants.

As much as Trump whines about the "Deep State", they were the ones who kept him out of trouble for most of his term... until Covid happened and his gross incompetence became obvious.

View attachment 479130

Ignore what these people did to Trump before he left office, just focus on what Trump reportedly said Saturday about them during a meeting with GOP donors at Mara Largo. That is all the media wants us to focus on. Never mind all of the damage these people have done in such a short time.....just focus on the UNPRESIDENTIAL manner in which Trump described them in a private get-together.

Trust me.....Hillary has called her critics worse....especially during a historic temper-tantrum after she realized that she lost the 2016 election. But nobody was willing to be suicided by leaking to the press what she said. Trust me....it made anything Trump said seem tame....like a weak PG in comparison.

Nobody was willing to tell anyone about the foul mouth that Obama had...particularly after he won re-election in 2012. But with Trump.....nothing is a secret. If he cusses after stubbing his big toe you can bet some schmuck will plaster it all over the headlines. A journalist never had to worry about the president spying on him or having him thrown in prison for being his critic. They did have to worry about that under Clinton and Obama.

Which is worse...having your home broke into by SWAT teams at 2am.......or just being called an SOB?

Sticks & Stones folks.

How dare Trump talk about Mike Pence in a less than a glowing manner. Yes, the man that Trump counted on to be his friend and supporter during the election scandal simply rubber-stamped the election rather than allowing the process to play out. Journalists say Trump was trying to get Pence to steal the election....but in fact he was trying to prevent Biden from robbing him of a win. Months afterward we have discovered that everything Trump said happen did happen. Dead people were voting in swing-states by the thousands and are only now being purged from the rolls after it is too late to do anything about it. Thousands upon thousands of absentee ballots were being registered the day they were mailed out to voters in....which is literally impossible. Signatures not being verified. Ballots being run repeatedly thru the counting machines by BLM supporters. Biden didn't win....yet he's in the WH screwing everything up. Can you blame Trump for not liking it?

Explain why Mike Pence was in charge of handling COVID...yet never got the blame for how it was handled by the administration?
Explain why the press never said a single bad word about Pence after Jan 6th?
Why is Mike Pence not a focus of constant attacks from the press?
Easy....he was the insurance policy placed in the Trump Administration by Clinton, Obama, and Bush.
He was there to make sure that Trump didn't get a second term.

View attachment 479129
A picture says a thousand words...note the snide way Pence regards Trump during this signing......
Judging by your posts he probably can read better than you.
Clearly he knows how to pronounce Corpsmen...and understands the constitution.

Trump is severely dislexic. He can't read.

The only people who made things bad for Trump was Trump and his sycophants.

As much as Trump whines about the "Deep State", they were the ones who kept him out of trouble for most of his term... until Covid happened and his gross incompetence became obvious.

Trump has been whining that he's a victim for 50 years. This is nothing new.

View attachment 479130

Ignore what these people did to Trump before he left office, just focus on what Trump reportedly said Saturday about them during a meeting with GOP donors at Mara Largo. That is all the media wants us to focus on. Never mind all of the damage these people have done in such a short time.....just focus on the UNPRESIDENTIAL manner in which Trump described them in a private get-together.

Trust me.....Hillary has called her critics worse....especially during a historic temper-tantrum after she realized that she lost the 2016 election. But nobody was willing to be suicided by leaking to the press what she said. Trust me....it made anything Trump said seem tame....like a weak PG in comparison.

Nobody was willing to tell anyone about the foul mouth that Obama had...particularly after he won re-election in 2012. But with Trump.....nothing is a secret. If he cusses after stubbing his big toe you can bet some schmuck will plaster it all over the headlines. A journalist never had to worry about the president spying on him or having him thrown in prison for being his critic. They did have to worry about that under Clinton and Obama.

Which is worse...having your home broke into by SWAT teams at 2am.......or just being called an SOB?

Sticks & Stones folks.

How dare Trump talk about Mike Pence in a less than a glowing manner. Yes, the man that Trump counted on to be his friend and supporter during the election scandal simply rubber-stamped the election rather than allowing the process to play out. Journalists say Trump was trying to get Pence to steal the election....but in fact he was trying to prevent Biden from robbing him of a win. Months afterward we have discovered that everything Trump said happen did happen. Dead people were voting in swing-states by the thousands and are only now being purged from the rolls after it is too late to do anything about it. Thousands upon thousands of absentee ballots were being registered the day they were mailed out to voters in....which is literally impossible. Signatures not being verified. Ballots being run repeatedly thru the counting machines by BLM supporters. Biden didn't win....yet he's in the WH screwing everything up. Can you blame Trump for not liking it?

Explain why Mike Pence was in charge of handling COVID...yet never got the blame for how it was handled by the administration?
Explain why the press never said a single bad word about Pence after Jan 6th?
Why is Mike Pence not a focus of constant attacks from the press?
Easy....he was the insurance policy placed in the Trump Administration by Clinton, Obama, and Bush.
He was there to make sure that Trump didn't get a second term.

View attachment 479129
A picture says a thousand words...note the snide way Pence regards Trump during this signing......
This is one of the best posts I've read at usmb. And if you had not made that comment about a photo revealing "things" I would have because the first time I looked at it.. OMG!

But then again, maybe I am biased. I have disliked Pants for a long, long time now.. ever since Jan 6, to be exact. So maybe you and I are just seeing things, eh?

:rolleyes:

hardly

Trump has been whining that he's a victim for 50 years. This is nothing new.
what a huge LIE. If anything, he has little sympathy for people who whine or do not/cannot "win." It is one of the very few criticisms I have of Trump, namely, he seems to think anyone can lift themselves up by their bootstraps. Well, most people CAN. But there are unfortunates who... shall we say, do not have any bootstraps, and cannot afford to buy any.

Judging by your posts he probably can read better than you.
Clearly he knows how to pronounce Corpsmen...and understands the constitution.
and likely never used the fake word Dislexic--and while telling us how someone cannot read!

LMAO

Got no clue why he even attacked Mike Pence. The VP certainly never stabbed him in the back. As for why Pence not taking as much heat for Covid, though appointed to be in charge, trump kept the stage and the spotlight and kept his mouth going, plus you can appoint anybody to do anything, but the buck stops at your desk anyway, as you ultimately own it.
delusional!

:uhoh3:

New Topics

Forum List

Back