Trump cabal directly contradicted on climate change by government report...

You are calling scientists all liars and incompetent
No I'm not...Not all scientist agree and not all scientist are in the pocket of uncle Sam and dependent on grants for their livelihood....You think it's all done, that the science is rock solid and all agree but you are wrong. You could not be more wrong...more and more scientists are speaking out on the issue and questioning the computer models....Read!!!!

"Not all scientist agree"

So? If 90%+ of them agree, that's an overwhelming consensus. And you are calling all of them liars and/or incompetent. Imagine the nerve of some uneducated slob, trying to even talk about, much less critique, their life's work.

Yes, it is settled science that our emissions have warmed and will warm the climate. No, your little contingent of American Republican deniers doesn't have any bearing on that whatsoever. In fact, you embarrass our country.
Consensus isn't science, dipstick. The minute you utter the word "consensus" you unmask yourself as a scientific ignoramus.

"Consensus isn't science, dipstick. The minute you utter the word "consensus" you unmask yourself as a scientific ignoramus."

BINGO.....

We Have a WINNER!

Once again, lying. You have never produced it the first time.

In the meantime, for those lurkers, here is what the argument is about.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect
I haven't produced it, but others have, many times.
He is ignorant.... its hard to take him seriously any more.
I know. He seldom responds to anything I post except with on of those ratings icons. People do that when they're afraid to adress your argument.

You are calling scientists all liars and incompetent
No I'm not...Not all scientist agree and not all scientist are in the pocket of uncle Sam and dependent on grants for their livelihood....You think it's all done, that the science is rock solid and all agree but you are wrong. You could not be more wrong...more and more scientists are speaking out on the issue and questioning the computer models....Read!!!!

"Not all scientist agree"

So? If 90%+ of them agree, that's an overwhelming consensus. And you are calling all of them liars and/or incompetent. Imagine the nerve of some uneducated slob, trying to even talk about, much less critique, their life's work.

Yes, it is settled science that our emissions have warmed and will warm the climate. No, your little contingent of American Republican deniers doesn't have any bearing on that whatsoever. In fact, you embarrass our country.
Consensus isn't science, dipstick. The minute you utter the word "consensus" you unmask yourself as a scientific ignoramus.

I didn't say or imply that consensus was science. I said (not implied) that you uneducated slobs are calling them incompetent and liars. That's a fact, and one especially true of you. So own it.
Since their results are always wrong, it appears they are incompetent, and they are indeed liars.

You certainly did imply that consense is science when you said the following:

"If 90%+ of them agree, that's an overwhelming consensus."
Why use the word "consensus" if you don't think it has any significance?

In a development that should surprise exactly nobody, Trump and his loyalist officials have been directly contradicted (again) by an extensive report on climate change. This time, it comes from 13 agencies in his own administration.

It is always interesting to see who is willing to be fooled by government hype...government reports written and or paid for by the very government who will benefit from the reports by way of increased power and income.

Tell me guy...can you show me a single piece of observed, measured, quantified data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability?

Can you show me a single piece of real world, observed, measured data that demonstrates a coherent relationship between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere?

My bet is no to both of those questions...What you can, and probably will do is A) fabricate some bullshit excuse for not providing such data or B) ignore the request or maybe C) offer up some logical fallacy like an appeal to authority...authority, which, by the way, hasn't provided you with a single shred of the sort of data I am asking for.

Forum List

Back