Trump buying food for hospital workers.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Please don't be so gullible as to fall for the notion the campaign didn't make the contributions because they planned on getting the word out one way or another.
That doesn't matter; not even a little bit.

The fact of the matter is that the Trump campaign is doing something positive for these workers, and the Biden and Sanders campaigns are not...
how would you know - unless they are doing it for the rigght reasons & not an election PR stunt?
I'll glad bet you a nice, crisp $5 bill that says I'm "rigght" [sic]...

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score
How is paying for meals for voters with campaign funds even legal? Can candidates stand outside polling places and hand out free pizza slices, sodas, and donuts? "Here, swear to God you will vote for me and I'll give you a slice of pizza, a donut, and a soda.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Please don't be so gullible as to fall for the notion the campaign didn't make the contributions because they planned on getting the word out one way or another.
That doesn't matter; not even a little bit.

The fact of the matter is that the Trump campaign is doing something positive for these workers, and the Biden and Sanders campaigns are not...
how would you know - unless they are doing it for the rigght reasons & not an election PR stunt?
I'll glad bet you a nice, crisp $5 bill that says I'm "rigght" [sic]...
^^^

spelling-nazi_o_2399685.jpg

wear that armband proudly!!!

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How is paying for meals for voters with campaign funds even legal? Can candidates stand outside polling places and hand out free pizza slices, sodas, and donuts? "Hear, swear to God you will vore for me and I'll give you a slice of pizza, a donut, and a soda.
OH! you better correct that typo b4 cannonshooter gets you!

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score

Pretty cool. The restaurant owners response when he found out who the anonymous donor was, was pretty cool too.
The lengths you will go to to lavish devotion on Trump is truly remarkable. Trump probably didn't even know about the donations since HE isn't the one making them.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, are you naysayers taking the position that Trump doing this is, somehow, bad?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How is paying for meals for voters with campaign funds even legal? Can candidates stand outside polling places and hand out free pizza slices, sodas, and donuts? "Here, swear to God you will vote for me and I'll give you a slice of pizza, a donut, and a soda.
Do you have evidence, at all, that the allegiance of workers, or their intentions, as being queried?

No.

Stop being stupid...

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Pretty cool. The restaurant owners response when he found out who the anonymous donor was, was pretty cool too.
The lengths you will go to to lavish devotion on Trump is truly remarkable. Trump probably didn't even know about the donations since HE isn't the one making them.
I think it's funny that ANYTHING positive said about Trump sends many of you into instant convulsions.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LeftofLeft

Gold Member
Reaction score
I guess that makes up for endangering thousands of them because “it’s our stockpile”. Here, have a Big Mac; it’s your last meal.
How much of a role and accountability did China and the World Health Organization have in endangering people worldwide with their limited or false information?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I think it's funny that ANYTHING positive said about Trump sends many of you into instant convulsions.
What I (and other intelligent, good Americans) see, every time something is positive is said about the President, is dipshit libs salivating all over themselves, belching up bullshit, filling their diapers and hyperventilating...

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
I guess that makes up for endangering thousands of them because “it’s our stockpile”. Here, have a Big Mac; it’s your last meal.
How much of a role and accountability did China and the World Health Organization have in endangering people worldwide with their limited or false information?
:rolleyes:

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That's makes the criticism of Trump, by the idiot ass-licking libs here, all the more funny.

Someone who isn't Trump does something good and the flat-heads go out of their minds being critical of Trump...

Seawytch

Reaction score

Who is "having convulsions" ? I see most people simply pointing out the FACT that Trump didn't do diddly and likely didn't even know the donations were being made.

Seawytch

Reaction score

Buying votes is what his re-election campaign are doing.
Good point. Could it be a campaign violation?

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Reaction score
You TDS-tards have no idea how sick you look to normal people when you can't just either say "thank you" or STFU when good things happen.

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Who is "having convulsions" ? I see most people simply pointing out the FACT that Trump didn't do diddly and likely didn't even know the donations were being made.
Your ASSumptions serve no purpose.

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Buying votes is what his re-election campaign are doing.
Good point. Could it be a campaign violation?
Hysterical

Someone getting help/support is a campaign violation? Are you serious???

I try not to think the worst of you people but you make it so hard.

Most reactions - Past 7 days