trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Nope, and they won't be one just because you're ignorant. A required element is that they transport people or goods and they don't. You can't be a common carrier if you don't carry. Another required element is that they charge a fee for such transportation and they don't charge anyone anything for that service.

Wrong.
Radio does not charge for transportation either, because it depends on advertising fees, but that does not make radio stations any less of a common carrier.

If social media is not a common carrier that transports, then how to posts from one person get viewed by another?
The people who created network packets are also transporting them, but since they are also the authors, are not common carriers.

Wrong.
Radio does not charge for transportation either, because it depends on advertising fees, but that does not make radio stations any less of a common carrier.

If social media is not a common carrier that transports, then how to posts from one person get viewed by another?
The people who created network packets are also transporting them, but since they are also the authors, are not common carriers.
With radio, someone pays a fee to have their radio show broadcast.

Posts get from one person to another because ISP's transfer the data from one person to another. Twitter doesn't do that. How many times do you need that explained to you?

With radio, someone pays a fee to have their radio show broadcast.

Posts get from one person to another because ISP's transfer the data from one person to another. Twitter doesn't do that. How many times do you need that explained to you?

Wrong.
The advertisers pay to get their commercials broadcast most of the time.
Posts get to be read on Twitter by Twitter transferring the data from the sender to their servers, and then later transferring the posts from their servers to the sender.
The posts can also transfer between many other ISPs in each direction, but clearly Twitter is also doing at least the 2 most important transfers of the entire operation.
And if you live near a Twitter server site, it is possible Twitter is the only ISP involved.
If you want to understand who this works, look at the 50 IP addresses commonly used by Twitter.
Any organization that large and with that many sites is also an ISP.
All social media companies are.
In fact, social media companies and the government are the major ISPs.

Wrong.
The advertisers pay to get their commercials broadcast most of the time.
Posts get to be read on Twitter by Twitter transferring the data from the sender to their servers, and then later transferring the posts from their servers to the sender.
The posts can also transfer between many other ISPs in each direction, but clearly Twitter is also doing at least the 2 most important transfers of the entire operation.
And if you live near a Twitter server site, it is possible Twitter is the only ISP involved.
If you want to understand who this works, look at the 50 IP addresses commonly used by Twitter.
Any organization that large and with that many sites is also an ISP.
All social media companies are.
In fact, social media companies and the government are the major ISPs.
It doesn't matter if there is only one ISP involved. The ISP is the common carrier, not Twitter.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you??

I'm doin' ok, dumbfuck. Right now, you're my entertainment. I'm not quite done making fun of you...

Here are examples of the court's listings when they actually disbar a member....

Attorney Discipline
No. D–2268. In the Matter of Disbarment of William Paul Kaszynski. Disbarment order entered.
No. D–2269. In the Matter of Disbarment of William Bernard Haller. Disbarment order entered.
No. D–2275. In the Matter of Disbarment of Edward L. Wright, Jr. Disbarment order entered.

... and here's what they entered for Clinton ...

No. D–2270. In the Matter of Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton, of New York, New York, having requested to resign as a member of the Bar of this Court, it is ordered that his name be stricken from the roll of attorneys admitted to the practice of law before this Court. The Rule to Show Cause, issued on October 1, 2001, is discharged

tenor.gif
:itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Nostra

Dumbfuck, where'd ya go? :hhello:

Run off again with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs? :lmao:

Funniest part about this? This is at lest the second time I've exposed your ignorance about Clinton's Articles of Impeachment. Proving once again you're incapable of learning.

spank-gif.278780
Someone is a little obsessed.. :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, it has nothing whatsoever to do with making predictions. Trump won' be making any judicial appointments in 2024. That you think he can only serves to further highlight what a fucking moron you are.

:lmao:
Yes, I'm aware that he isn't inaugurated until Jan 2025. Trying to make an issue of that only shows what an infantil dumbfuck you are.

Yes, I'm aware that he isn't inaugurated until Jan 2025. Trying to make an issue of that only shows what an infantil dumbfuck you are.
LOLOL

You finally figured out why you're a fucking moron. That's progress, fucking moron.

Baby steps.

Stossel is suing Twitter claiming they defamed him by saying one of his posts was misleading.

He will almost certainly lose the case. It’s more popular among the right wing to get fame for filing a lawsuit than actually winning one.
I thought there was more to it than just claiming they called his post misleading.

Huh? So you don't realize what a fucking moron you are for idiotically claiming Trump could appoint judges in 2024?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
I realize what a pathetic weasel you are for doing a victory dance over this ridiculous "victory." Does your mom still praise you when you manage to pee in the toilet?

I realize what a pathetic weasel you are for doing a victory dance over this ridiculous "victory." Does your mom still praise you when you manage to pee in the toilet?
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you made an absurd statement. You should man up and own it rather than thinking about me peeing.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, you made an absurd statement. You should man up and own it rather than thinking about me peeing.
As per usual, you are blowing up a tiny issue into something huge. I'll bet you also tell people you have a big dick.

Forum List

Back