trump becomes obsessed with water pressure and toilets at Ohio rally

Presidential Privilege since it's the POTUS who has ultimate authority over what is or isn't classified.
He was not president when he took the documents AND he did not declassify them...he just took them to his whore house in Florida. trump is a traitor who will invite the killer Pootin to the WH if he were ever re-elected.

Good for Trump,I converted a new toilet to a super flusher, Never had to call a plumber for plugged pipe.
fuck the Democrats :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You "converted a new toilet to a super flusher" yet " had to call a plumber for plugged pipe" previously? And Democrats had something to with it? You're a strange one.
Next time, just buy one of these (CHEAP!):
811018-515Wx515H.jpeg

You "converted a new toilet to a super flusher" yet " had to call a plumber for plugged pipe" previously? And Democrats had something to with it? You're a strange one.
Next time, just buy one of these (CHEAP!):
811018-515Wx515H.jpeg
reread it ahole ,I have never had to call a plumber moron

Trump-haters must be getting seriously desperate to find something to condemn him for.

In this case, he's voicing a complaint that I, myself have voiced.

Modern “water-saving” appliances, in many instances, have become so stingy with water that they do not work very well. Have you not ever experienced a toilet that has to be flushed two or three times to clear it, because it won't allow enough water in one flush to clear it properly? Or a shower that is so stingy with water flow that it takes you much longer to get clean? It very often turns out to be the case that “water-saving” fixtures and appliances end up resulting in more water being wasted, because they won't allow enough flow to do the job properly the first time. And in addition to wasting water, they also waste people's time.

Try being a construction worker, that gets very dirty and sweaty, trying to get clean under a “water-saving” shower, and having to run a “water-saving” washing machine two or three times to get your clothes clean.
Yank the restricter out. Shhh!

Cause he is a Serial Liar. And the MAGA cult believe his every lie.
OWNED!
Y'all are OWNED by the fat orange guy.
He can't say a single word that doesn't set you spinning on your tailbones and emitting high-pitched squealing noises.
Thank you. Y'all are so much FUN!

And this is not the first time he completely goes over the edge of water pressure and toilets:

Is he losing his mind? Poor stupid Loser.
It really bothers you that Trump talks about things that people can identify with.

Yank the restricter [sic] out. Shhh!

The last showerhead that we bought actually included instructions for removing the restrictor. I think I remember there being some disclaimer about it being legally required to be there for them to sell the shower head.

I was reminded of something I once heard about, called a “wine brick”, that was supposedly sold during the Prohibition period. Made from grapes crushed together and dried. It supposedly included a warning, to some effect like: “Warning! Do not put this wine brick in a vat with such and such amount of water, add this amount of sugar, and let stand for so many days; or else an illegal alcoholic beverage will result.”

Its predecessor, I accomplished basically the same thing using a drill to drill the opening out larger.

I have an older home. All the faucets were changed out except one in a utility bath sink. That faucet literally blasts out water! Best faucet in the house!

He was not president when he took the documents AND he did not declassify them...he just took them to his whore house in Florida. trump is a traitor who will invite the killer Pootin to the WH if he were ever re-elected.
How could he take the documents if he was not physically in the White House? You idiots are delusional if you believe Obama or Clinton didn't take any documents. This is just another one of those petty accusations that progs like to level at Trump.

OWNED!

Y'all are OWNED by the fat orange guy.
What is amazing is that you tards support this nonsense.
He can actually say ANYTHING, and you tards will accept and applaud it.

Just because trump has a urine flow that drips, he needs to talk about toilets and showers.
Yup, make perfectly good sense. But ONLY to you tards.

Just because trump has a urine flow that drips, he needs to talk about toilets and showers.
So you actually have nothing really meaningful to say.

Low flow water restricters are a reality and have been for some time. Toilets have been designed to use less water as well with smaller water closets. Trump was speaking the truth. Anyhow, people remove these devices all the time so their efficacy is highly questionable in the first place. All they do is add $$$ to the cost of a fixture and create useless work. Trump was not talking about urine flow you TDS tard. Another thought, remember when we only had to flush once?

Last edited:

Did you have anything to offer aside from cheap insults?

Forum List

Back