trump becomes obsessed with water pressure and toilets at Ohio rally

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

And this is not the first time he completely goes over the edge of water pressure and toilets:

Is he losing his mind? Poor stupid Loser.

1650826186004.png

Trump-haters must be getting seriously desperate to find something to condemn him for.

In this case, he's voicing a complaint that I, myself have voiced.

Modern “water-saving” appliances, in many instances, have become so stingy with water that they do not work very well. Have you not ever experienced a toilet that has to be flushed two or three times to clear it, because it won't allow enough water in one flush to clear it properly? Or a shower that is so stingy with water flow that it takes you much longer to get clean? It very often turns out to be the case that “water-saving” fixtures and appliances end up resulting in more water being wasted, because they won't allow enough flow to do the job properly the first time. And in addition to wasting water, they also waste people's time.

Try being a construction worker, that gets very dirty and sweaty, trying to get clean under a “water-saving” shower, and having to run a “water-saving” washing machine two or three times to get your clothes clean.

Trump-haters must be getting seriously desperate to find something to condemn him for.

Modern “water-saving” appliances, in many instances, have become so stingy with water that they do not work very well. Have you not ever experienced a toilet that has to be flushed two or three times to clear it, because it won't allow enough water in one flush to clear it properly? Or a shower that is so stingy with water flow that it takes you much longer to get clean? It very often turns out to be the case that “water-saving” fixtures and appliances end up resulting in more water being wasted, because they won't allow enough flow to do the job properly the first time. And in addition to wasting water, they also waste people's time.

Try being a construction worker, that gets very dirty and sweaty, trying to get clean under a “water-saving” shower, and having to run a “water-saving” washing machine two or three times to get your clothes clean.
Vegas has toilets like that (low use water) and showers. Forget about getting all the shampoo out of your hair. Water saving is a pain in the behind. Let me decide if I want a dribble shower or a full force shower for my long hair! :) Thanks for a great post!

And this is not the first time he completely goes over the edge of water pressure and toilets:

Have you ever lived in a city where they limit water pressure? Its a super annoying way to take a shower.

I took my government regulated shower head apart and drilled a big ass hole through the government water restrictor. In your face Washington!

That was my Earth Day celebration, some years ago, drilling out the flow restrictor in a massaging showerhead, so that enough water could flow through it to work the way it was supposed to.

My current showerhead included instructions for removing the flow restrictor, along with some warning that if you did so, that it would no longer qualify as “water-saving”, or some bullshit like that.

Getting really desperate now with the Fall Implosion of the DNC around the corner? Digging back deep to two year old fake news stories? Wow, that's HARD UP.

And over low water pressure of all things? Gotta save the planet, right?

I bet Joe needs a lot of water pressure too, but mainly to keep his bidet up to full operating power to keep that ass clean after eleven shits a day!

That was my Earth Day celebration, some years ago, drilling out the flow restrictor in a massaging showerhead, so that enough water could flow through it to work the way it was supposed to.

My current showerhead included instructions for removing the flow restrictor, along with some warning that if you did so, that it would no longer qualify as “water-saving”, or some bullshit like that.
Surprised the instructions included that but bravo! My shower blasts so hard now it's too much for some house guests. I had to put a restricted one back on the 2nd bath.

These Moon Bats think that regulating the water pressure in your home is good for you, you know, like saving the planet or whatever.

Dreams.jpg

Forum List

Back