trump becomes obsessed with water pressure and toilets at Ohio rally

I have NEVER experienced a toilet that doesn't flush on the first time because of water flow. Just a large shit, that my need plunging.

The extent that you turds go to defend POS trump is CULT LIKE.
Yes, It is a Cult.

Orangeman CULT. Embarrassing.
What do you Dem control freaks care if I use 2.2 gallons to flush a toilet? MEANWHILE Dem shithole cities around the country routinely SPILL millions of gallons of untreated SEWAGE into public waterways. It's not like Dems really give a shit about water. Repair your broke ass sewer systems.

OWNED!
Y'all are OWNED by the fat orange guy.
He can't say a single word that doesn't set you spinning on your tailbones and emitting high-pitched squealing noises.
Thank you. Y'all are so much FUN!

OWNED!
You cultists are OWNED by the fat orange guy.
He can't say a single word that doesn't set you spinning on your tailbones and emitting high-pitched squealing noises.

No dummy, it's you control freak dumb shit Dems wanting to control even the amount of water someone uses to flush a toilet. When you have to flush the thing 2-3 times did you save any water? HELLO earth to stupid shit Dems!!
Tell the people out in middle California that water usage is not an issue. If the repubs get way...The use of fossil fuels will surge and climate change will also.

I have NEVER experienced a toilet that doesn't flush on the first time because of water flow. Just a large shit, that my need plunging.

The extent that you turds go to defend POS trump is CULT LIKE.
Yes, It is a Cult.

Orangeman CULT. Embarrassing.
Trump just can't stop talking even when he has nothing to say.

And this is not the first time he completely goes over the edge of water pressure and toilets:

Is he losing his mind? Poor stupid Loser.
Is this the best you can come up with?

Tell the people out in middle California that water usage is not an issue. If the repubs get way...The use of fossil fuels will surge and climate change will also.

Do you understand that the Democrap party almost completely controls the government here in California? They have solid majorities in both houses of our legislature, and they have the Governor.

And California is pretty much the perfect example of the disastrous results of Democrap policies.

OWNED!
You cultists are OWNED by the fat orange guy.
Having trouble thinking of something original to say? I understand. We all have days like that.

You leftards do this far more often than others do, however.

Yeah, an economy larger than most countries. A real failure! /sarc
All the red states are dependent on the blue states. Gotta pay all those toothless trump voters who are dependent on government hand outs.

Yeah, an economy larger than most countries. A real failure! /sarc

A large economy isn't necessarily a healthy economy.

You don't live here, in California, do you? I do. I grew up here, and have lived here for more than half a century now. I get to see and experience what Democratic policies are doing to this state. You don't have a clue. Though thanks to the Biden administration, the rest of the country is now getting a taste of what it's been like the past decade or two in California.

A large economy isn't necessarily a healthy economy.

You don't live here, in California, do you? I do. I grew up here, and have lived here for more than half a century now. I get to see and experience what Democratic policies are doing to this state. You don't have a clue. Though thanks to the Biden administration, the rest of the country is now getting a taste of what it's been like the past decade or two in California.
Why are republicans better?

Forum List

Back