Trump backs down

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?
Your orange butt buddy made the claim. Why doesn't he back it up.

You really are sofa king stupid that you think people need to prove what the President of the United States says every time he talks? Here I thought that person was supposed to tell the truth & not be the ignorant lying fuck he really is.

Explain the FISA applications faggot or stfu.
FISA Applications? Lets see them.

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.
He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".
Why don't you ask the liberal whackjob NY Times and WAPO what they meant in their several Trump hit pieces in the past, when they referred to wiretaps on Trump campaign and aids?
They were referring to wiretaps on Russians & your buddies kept calling.
No they were referring to many instances of Trump campaign and his associates being wiretapped. Was there some real evidence or was it fake news?
I read your article. They have evidence about the Russians from wiretaps. It did not say Trump was wiretapped.

'Either get your orange POS buddy to provide the fucking proof or STFU. I see you have no proof yet here you are lying & yapping again.
'
Where is thew fucking proof?

Why does DoJ need more time? All they need to do is ask El Cheeto. Unless he has none as everyone on this freaking planet knows but dumbasses like you.

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.
Actually, Obama rigged Trumps microwave oven

That is why Trump called him a low life

What were the 93 lawyers fired by Bill Clinton investigating?
Red%20Herring_zpse7ecewox.jpg
The same thing the attempt to claim Trump is 'firing' lawyers to prevent/hinder an investigation.

But, you knew that, didn't you?
Uh, wrong! When you suggested that the connection between the Trump campaign/Administration and the Russians was unfounded, and needed to be apologized for, you were reminded that it has been linked by, and was being investigated by, and I quote, "17 national intelligence agencies.", to which you specifically responded, "You mean all those folks Trump is going to fire?", directly tying those firings to the investigations they are attempting to oversee.

My response was directly related to your post; your response, on the other hand, was the typical bait, and switch, red herring, whenever you guys get into trouble defending Trump: "Oh shit! They're onto us! Quick! Bring up Obama, Hillary, or Bill Clinton!!!"

200.gif

the claims are that he fired the lawyers because of the investigation.

NO evidence as been provided that is the reason he fired them.

Just as there was no evidence Clinton fired twice as many because of an investigation.
No. The implication, by you, was that their findings were suspect, because they were fired. Clinton had nothing to do with it. Now, if you are walking back your "You mean the guys he fired" comment, then I will happily retract my response. Are you walking back your suggestion that their findings were suspect because Trump fired them?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
The implication, by you, was that their findings were suspect, because they were fired.

What findings?

Are you walking back your suggestion that their findings were suspect because Trump fired them?

again, what findings?

The same thing the attempt to claim Trump is 'firing' lawyers to prevent/hinder an investigation.

Uh, wrong! When you suggested that the connection between the Trump campaign/Administration and the Russians was unfounded, and needed to be apologized for, you were reminded that it has been linked by, and was being investigated by, and I quote, "17 national intelligence agencies.", to which you specifically responded, "You mean all those folks Trump is going to fire?", directly tying those firings to the investigations they are attempting to oversee.

My response was directly related to your post; your response, on the other hand, was the typical bait, and switch, red herring, whenever you guys get into trouble defending Trump: "Oh shit! They're onto us! Quick! Bring up Obama, Hillary, or Bill Clinton!!!"

200.gif

Just as there was no evidence Clinton fired twice as many because of an investigation.
No. The implication, by you, was that their findings were suspect, because they were fired. Clinton had nothing to do with it. Now, if you are walking back your "You mean the guys he fired" comment, then I will happily retract my response. Are you walking back your suggestion that their findings were suspect because Trump fired them?

The implication, by you, was that their findings were suspect, because they were fired.

What findings?

Are you walking back your suggestion that their findings were suspect because Trump fired them?

again, what findings?
Tell you what. You go back. Reread the conversation, and you figure that out. If you are too stupid to keep up with your own conversation, that is not my problem. Have a nice day.

A president should not behave like that. The president's words carry a lot of weight world wide. Things like that diminish his presidency and his credibility.

Kind of like that quote: with great power comes great responsibility
You're right; US Presidents shouldn't be kissing Islamic ass.

200.gif

What findings?

again, what findings?
Tell you what. You go back. Reread the conversation, and you figure that out. If you are too stupid to keep up with your own conversation, that is not my problem. Have a nice day.

I did, before I responded.

Running?

Press secretary Sean Spicer walked backed the president’s unfounded accusation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said on Monday that President Donald Trump means what he says. Except when he doesn’t.

This includes when Trump uses quotes around his words, Spicer told reporters.

He was referring to a series of tweets that Trump wrote earlier this month, in which he accused his predecessor, President Barack Obama, of wiretapping the phones at Trump’s campaign headquarters last fall. The president hasn’t provided any evidence to support his claims.

On Monday, Spicer insisted that when Trump used the term “wiretap,” he meant any sort of surveillance. “There’s a whole host of things that fall into the category [of wire-tapping],” he said, and “a wide range of ways in which somebody can be monitored or followed up on.”

This, however, is incorrect. Wiretapping is a specific term used to refer to a third party intercepting telephone or internet conversations and or monitoring them.

“President Obama was tapping my phones,” Trump wrote in the wee hours of March 4. “Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower,” he also wrote. One day after he posted the tweets, Trump publicly asked Congress to investigate his unfounded accusation.

More: White House: Trump Didn’t Mean Wiretapping When He Accused Obama Of Wiretapping

How could Spicer say that with a straight face? The Trump lies never stop.
Trump accused Obama of a crime

Where is his proof

Falsely accusing a former President of breaking the law should be an impeachable offense. If you make a false police report you are breaking the law... it shouldn't be any different for Trump. Period.
Exactly

Amendment 25

4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers
of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law
provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of
the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is
unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President
shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting
President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the
Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration
that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office
unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of
the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide,
transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the
Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the
President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon
Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty eight hours for that
purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty one days after
receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session,
within twenty one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by
two thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the
powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge
the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers
and duties of his office.

by two thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the
The fact that you think that's even a remote possibility explains why you're a liberal. Complete with a dishonest name. Now if libtards had won a majority I wouldn't be surprised if they tried, seeing as how they couldn't give a shit less about the will of the people. Even then 2/3rds would have been tough.

But I'm loving me the butthurt. Jesus, I'll bet you guys palpitate all day long.

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?

You really are sofa king stupid that you think people need to prove what the President of the United States says every time he talks? Here I thought that person was supposed to tell the truth & not be the ignorant lying fuck he really is.

The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump

The fact that you think that's even a remote possibility explains why you're a liberal. Complete with a dishonest name. Now if libtards had won a majority I wouldn't be surprised if they tried, seeing as how they couldn't give a shit less about the will of the people. Even then 2/3rds would have been tough.

But I'm loving me the butthurt. Jesus, I'll bet you guys palpitate all day long.

The 2/3rds vote only comes into play if the President can prove he is no longer under disability.

Amendment 25
Congress shall decide the issue,

He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".
Why don't you ask the liberal whackjob NY Times and WAPO what they meant in their several Trump hit pieces in the past, when they referred to wiretaps on Trump campaign and aids?
No they were referring to many instances of Trump campaign and his associates being wiretapped. Was there some real evidence or was it fake news?
You obviously did not read the article

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".
Wire-tapping is a description of what happened. There's only so much you can say in 140 characters.

This is what happened:

Judge Nap: Obama 'Went Outside Chain of Command,' Used British Spy Agency to Surveil Trump
On "Fox & Friends" this morning, Judge Andrew Napolitano said that even if the Obama administration did spy on Trump, there may never be a way to prove it.

He explained that the statutes allow the president to order the surveillance of any person in the U.S., without suspicion, probable cause or a warrant, but that would leave "fingerprints."

In this case, the alleged surveillance was reportedly ordered in a way that left no record, he said.

"Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command," Napolitano said. "He didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA, he didn't use the FBI, and he didn't use the Department of Justice."

Instead, Napolitano said, Obama used GCHQ, a British intelligence and security organization that has 24-7 access to the NSA database.

"There's no American fingerprints on this," Napolitano said. "What happened to the guy who ordered this? Resigned three days after Donald Trump was inaugurated."
Napolitano is LYING THROUGH HIS ROTTEN TEETH!

FOR real!

:eek:

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".
Wire-tapping is a description of what happened. There's only so much you can say in 140 characters.

This is what happened:

Judge Nap: Obama 'Went Outside Chain of Command,' Used British Spy Agency to Surveil Trump
On "Fox & Friends" this morning, Judge Andrew Napolitano said that even if the Obama administration did spy on Trump, there may never be a way to prove it.

He explained that the statutes allow the president to order the surveillance of any person in the U.S., without suspicion, probable cause or a warrant, but that would leave "fingerprints."

In this case, the alleged surveillance was reportedly ordered in a way that left no record, he said.

"Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command," Napolitano said. "He didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA, he didn't use the FBI, and he didn't use the Department of Justice."

Instead, Napolitano said, Obama used GCHQ, a British intelligence and security organization that has 24-7 access to the NSA database.

"There's no American fingerprints on this," Napolitano said. "What happened to the guy who ordered this? Resigned three days after Donald Trump was inaugurated."
Napolitano is LYING THROUGH HIS ROTTEN TEETH!

FOR real!

:eek:
Yeah....sure....uh-huh...:blahblah:

You obviously did not read the article
Actually I did. It clearly indicates a wiretap was issued on Trump and his campaign. So there's your "evidence" that somebody was listening and reviewing Trump and / or campaign communications and transactions. Now, who issued this wiretap, and did Obama send any of this info to the Clinton campaign. Either one or both could be criminal.

The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump
:clap2:

All this criminal activity by Obama and the other agencies, and yet to see any evidence whatsoever of "collaboration" between Trump and the Russians. It's pretty pathetic, I have to tell you. Democrats using police-state tactics to go after their opponents. Disgusting.

The 2/3rds vote only comes into play if the President can prove he is no longer under disability.

Amendment 25
Congress shall decide the issue,
I hereby dub thee radical wrong.

That's for an incapacitated president. You're setting yourself up for a huge heartbreak.

Why does Trump need Spicer and Conway to cover for his Twitter lies?

When is that big pussy going to be accountable for his own actions?

Forum List

Back